Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

i just accessed a few CBs today... so they changed the CB skin/format and added a Beta Download button ;) basically download's still going ok for me. but i just dun like that now i can't even see the chinese wordings/title of the file.. i thought i was the only one having this problem..but it seems the new CB is affecting everyone..;)

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I have the same prb with Asian language fonts. It sucks >_< Cant read the titles. The new skin looks pretty cool though.

Oh, what about downloading speed? Is it slower than before?

but i just dun like that now i can't even see the chinese wordings/title of the file.. i thought i was the only one having this problem..but it seems the new CB is affecting everyone..;)

Yeah, I have the same prb with Asian language fonts. It sucks >_< Cant read the titles. The new skin looks pretty cool though.

Well mine works I can read the chinese fonts . I went to the xiaomao123 clubbox the chinese fonts can be displayed

what about downloading speed? Is it slower than before?

So far ...yes quite slow for me 7 KB/S but who knows maybe it's because they just upgraded

well , i think they haven't adjust the font , cus Korean letter can't display in file name but still work in the clubbox main page ^^

actually , even they don't provide the beta service we still can use GOM to watch the NEO file ^___^ the instant viewing service need points (if i did read rite )

Mandy, it is working fine for me... I can see all the fonts on clubbox.

Just go...

View (from toolbar which is at the top of your page) --- Encoding --- Korean

I can view all the correct font on clubbox. Hope this can help...

ehh I'm kind of 50/50 on the new look.

I like the look of it, but hate (or am not used to) the setting of it.

Yuo can't see the file name so that bothers me: (

yes... that sucks.. :fury:

Oh, what about downloading speed? Is it slower than before?

download rate. it is great like last time for me... :)

Guest mandy_quyen

^ oh , it worked unnie ^^ thanks so much , you are the best *hug*

well , the speed is normal for me ^___^ but it 's annoying to keep pointing at the file to view full file name =___+

*sign* when can i get enough point to request for more space -____-

i've been instant viewing for like 3 years now... all you have to do is install VLC and while the file is downloading, drag the .NEO file into VLC and BAM instant viewing... you can even skip through the clip as well ^-^ hope that helps

notes on the upgrade... looks nice, but naynay123's ... i can't see the files names anymore, the upgrade probably didn't accept nay's font and resulted into that =/

enjoy the VLC secret

yes.. today i first visit my clubbox, i feel really sad and have so many thoughts like should i have to rename all of my files.. wow that is alot, you know.. :sweatingbullets:

But now it settles. Just do what i stated in my previous post.. :w00t:

^ oh , it worked unnie ^^ thanks so much , you are the best *hug*

well , the speed is normal for me ^___^ but it 's annoying to keep pointing at the file to view full file name =___+

*sign* when can i get enough point to request for more space -____-

*hug back* happy that it is working for you too..

Yes.. that is really bad.. Most of the clubbox i visit are in korean and the title is so short so that i don't even know what is that.. Last time i use online translater for the link.. now all the links are shorten and I can't even copy the link.. haiz... :sweatingbullets:

Guest piperly

oh, kind of like the new look of the clubbox site, however, the names are shorter, i guess...

How about this new feature in the Clubbox download that says" rate inactive" and "rate active"? How are we suppose to use it? From what I assume, seems that its for us to rate the file being downloaded as active or inactive..

Guest greenpea133

i like the whole upgrade look but i don't like what it's doing to my downloads. I downloaded YSMM of bi n that got up to 17%, but then it stopped to download n it started at 0%. So then i try it again on another day n it went up to 10% but then it stopped n started at 0% again. Is this happening to anyone else or just me? Can this be one of those getting used too until clubbox is back to normal? n what is the BETA thing?

dunno why i can't download anything from CB rite now. i have to click on the START button a gazillion times and it still stays stagnant T_T

Guest yukigasuki

clubbox is not working for me right now. it only shows the first page of things, and it won't let me go to the next page or even dl. :( do i just wait it out? or is there something that i can do? o and also....how do i save someone's clubbox to my account? :sweatingbullets:

i'm having major issues with clubbox too! i can't get the quickdownload to work, and none of my links are moving either... ACTUALLY, i can't get anything to work! none of my points show up, or my mileage for that matter.... i don't understand.

did something happen with the upgrade? it doesn't seem like it's just me, but why does it work for other people??

Guest mandy_quyen

oh , if i did read rite , the notice on the main page says that you may have problem using the quick download ^^

oh , by the way , the download speed seem very slow =__= some files stuck at middle ,too

Guest frostyheaven127

^I was freaked out about that too!..but I used my regular clubbox username and I got in fine~

I was a little shocked at the new layout. I thought I clicked the wrong link or something...but I guess not! The new upgrade thingy is pretty...but as stated before, the file name is too short. It's so annoying. But if you keep your mouse over the file name, the whole title will show up which is better than the short file slot thingy...

And yeah, what's up with the beta thing? and instant view? It looks pretty cool, whatever it is. haha. The drop-down file list for the clubboxes is a little slower than usual..or is it just me. ><; Anyways. Just wanted to get a little more info on the new-ness of clubbox~ *useless me..*

Before the Clubbox Upgrade..I m downloading some files from

Cyxion clubbox...and it is already 90%...But after the upgrade the

download dint resume from 90%..Its start from 0%...What Happen???sad..

Is that means next time we cant resume the files that we download??

SOMEONE PLS HELP>>

Edit:: Arghh...Someone Really Need To Help Me..

What happen??? The Clubbox Suddenly Pause the Downloading files..

When i Resume Everything Start From 0% :tears::tears::tears:

The files Downloading Speed its just 9-10kb... :sweatingbullets:

I wait for Whole Morning Only 13%...NOw Suddenly 0%...... :sweatingbullets:

:sweatingbullets: PLs Help

weird... OK to test out your problem I started downloading something. It downloaded at 50 kb/s. then I deleted it off of my download list. and exited CB. I restart my download and it's back at where it was before... I haven't tried my old downloads.. i'm too scared to after reading you post... I have something at 90% done. So resuming works for me...well for the stuff I started downloading post facelift anyways.

I like the new clubbox look! ^^

if anyone has time.. please translate the new feature thingy?

thanks.. ^^

and thanks mel for the info! I didn't know that too... I luv gom player xD

your welcome :D

Well I guess we have to give it some time for the clubox upgrade to be "stable" and back to normal .

Looks like the problem varies for certain users .. is it because of our locations ? I'm in Malaysia and sigh some of the new files can't even move .

Archived