Joe Jonas & Demi Lovato at Kids Choice Awards

tracycutie

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovegood

demi could do better. but they looked cute at the kids choice awards.

Well, Its not like Joe Jonas is a douchebag. People can have their opinions on his talent, but as for boyfriend material, He's seems pretty good to me. They do make a cute couple. Hopefully they last as long as Zac and Vanessa. :)

Well, Its not like Joe Jonas is a douchebag. People can have their opinions on his talent, but as for boyfriend material, He's seems pretty good to me. They do make a cute couple. Hopefully they last as long as Zac and Vanessa. :)

he moves on different girls so quickly and have you heard that song "much better"? so very mature of him. and then as soon as that camilla girl broke up with him, he switched the lyrics around during his concert and geared it towards her. yup, definitely not a douchebag!

do you mean joe?

woops! lol XD yeah i meant joe lmao.

Guest Lindoodoo

I lovee Demi~ she looks really great here.

And I kinda figured she and Joe would be a couple. It was only a matter of time lol

Guest TICKLE ME Jx2

aw, I love the hand holding. they're so cute!

I love Demi's look. I just love all her outfits.

just might be the next Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens.

(except Joe's got nothing on Zac...)

Archived