[JAPAN DRAMA 2010] 月の恋人~MOON LOVERS

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest chloe.c

^ GREAT! Sounds like what I will be doing. Where are the tissues... ==

I actually didn't expect myself to ship Ren and Xiu Mei, cuz of what people were saying about Lin Chi Ling, but then well eneded up shipping them anyways. LOL. Her acting and japanese didn't bother me, nor am I her fan, but I just really like how their relationship was developing and stuff. And they are seriously pretty cute and sweet IMO.... probably cuz Kimura makes it that way AHAHAHA <3

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding to the storyline and in my opinion, I thought that the script writer should of have also made Kazami's character involve w/ a love triangle w/ Xiu Mei because it did state that "he is also a mysterious person who holds a lot of ambitions and gets involved in a complicated love situation." But I don't see anything complicated about him at all when it comes to love.

Guest infifinity

I think it doesn't make sense how Ren suddenly ended up with Maemi in the last episode, there's no signs of him liking her at all from ep 1-7. It seems like he just sees her as a good friend, perhaps they share the same passion for furniture design and that's it. So one day, Maemi confessed her love to him and suddenly he decided that he wanted to be with her? hmmmm

• 11 months later...
Guest illyjk

a very disappointing ending T_T i was expecting ren to end up with xiu mei. maemi is like an obachan. haha

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jollibee

i never thought i'd like this but loved it...

really did..love it!!evrone ended up with the right person ..for me at least!!!

Archived