[BATTLE] YIN VS IRIS

Pseudonym

Guest illumine*

ok i'm back.

sorry for the late notice, yin <3

round 2

icon-allure.jpgicon-striking.jpgicon-prince.jpgicon-xplosiv.jpgicon-irule.jpg

credits: soompi + astarte59 + paperdreams + colorfilter

round 3 is being completed... bit by bit. x)

icon-touch.jpg

credits: psychokimuratakuyafans (yahoo! groups) + colorfilter + myrasis (this will build up as i make to 5 icons)

i've decided that round 4 = non-celeb and inanimate... landscapes (:

- iris

Guest trashstar

i love the junki icons, iris xD

yin (may i call you that? :D) i love your round 3 icons, especially the second and last one. how do you do the popart effect? o.O

Ohh, so your name is Yin lmfaoo I always see your beautiful works and wonder what's your name, xD now janny knows -.^

YIN VS. IRIS = SEXYYY BATTLE <3

Can't wait for your icons Iris dear!

I actually saw this post before I posted my batch after Iris, but forgot to reply until now ^^; Hi to you too and thanks for the comment.

i love the junki icons, iris xD

yin (may i call you that? :D) i love your round 3 icons, especially the second and last one. how do you do the popart effect? o.O

Yea, you can call me Yin ^^* We live in the same state :P Thanks for the comment, and I read some tutorials to get the popart effect.

Love the third and fourth Kimura icons, Yin! ^_^ Simple, bold, effective.

Can I use them?

Hi Jun! Haven't spoken or seen you in ages. Hope things are going well and of course you can use them ^_^

---

ROUND FOUR (+soompi + various LJers)

16.png17.png18.png19.png20.png

Round Five will be Japan (can be anything pertaining to it: i.e. celebrities, games, etc.).

Archived