`Twilight hunk´ Kellan Lutz is Poseidon, the Lord of the Sea!

Guest massive toene

Guest massive toene

in "War of the Gods" with Henry Cavill & Freida Pinto
Kellan Lutz joins the cast of "War of the Gods"

Source: Variety.com

01_kellan_lutz.jpg

Kellan Lutz has been tapped to join the cast of Relativity Media's Greek mythology clash "War of the Gods" opposite Henry Cavill, Mickey Rourke and Freida Pinto.

Lutz ("Twilight") has been cast as Poseidon, lord of the sea. Tarsem Singh is directing, with production set to start in April.

Story follows Theseus, a young warrior who leads his men into battle with the immortal Greek gods.

"War of the Gods" will be produced by Gianni Nunnari of Hollywood Gang Prods., Mark Canton of Atmosphere Entertainment and Relativity topper Ryan Kavanaugh. Nunnari and Canton partnered on 2007's "300," producing the sword-and-sandals saga for Warner Bros.

kellan-lutz-2.jpg

Universal will distribute. Relativity's Tucker Tooley and Craig Flores of Hollywood Gang are exec producing.

Jason Keller penned the most recent draft of the script. An earlier version was written by Christian Gudegast; producers began development in 2008 after buying a spec from Charley and Vlas Parlapanides.

Lutz has portrayed the Emmet Cullen character in the first two "Twilight" pics. Other credits include the upcoming "Nightmare on Elm Street" and police drama-comedy "Meskada."

Bonus pix:

giantbillboardHollywoodSunsetBlvdsh.jpg

His Calvin Klein billboard. So hot!!! :wub:

2561660629_67f1d7fdf3.jpg

Kellan as Emmett Cullen in the "Twilight Saga" movies

3215694334_040d1409c0.jpg

Vampire vs. Werewolf ~LOL :lol: Taylor´s face is priceless...hahaha

Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

all i can say is HENRY CAVILL!!!

he was the one that Stephanie Meyers originally wanted to play Emmett. i don't blame her, Cavill is smokinn!!!

Guest massive toene

all i can say is HENRY CAVILL!!!

he was the one that Stephanie Meyers originally wanted to play Emmett. i don't blame her, Cavill is smokinn!!!

may i correct you: Stephanie Meyer wanted Henry Cavill for the role of Edward Cullen, not Emmett! ;)

he did not get the part, because he (now: 26) was seen as too old for this role.

Edward_Cullen___Henry_Cavill_by_nie.jpghenry_cavill.jpg

600full-henry-cavill.jpg

Archived