Listen to your Heart - DHT (collllab)

Guest MMHM

Meh heh.
Listen to your Heart<3 Well... Being a silent user on soompi long ago. XDD I would always be adoring the great singers of soompi and i wanted to try out a collab with a close friend of mine. Heh this was literally recorded so..pretty bad quality. Don't worry don't worry it'll get better once i get money. =_=; And this is pretty much the first time i collabed with this lovely girl so please positive criticism we can build on. :D'' Yeah..there was one part we went off key on when we went together but we had no time to fix it. >__<; When we get the chance again we'll re do this collab with the comments we get. :D Heh..so happy listening. (oh and the cuter voice is Tiff and the gruffy voice is me. :mellow: )

Aww getting some really nice comments. =)

Thanks everyone.

Heh heh keep them coming. :D''

We promise next time it will improve a lot..after a period of time.

Thanks again. =)

Guest babiixru

you have a nice voice, but you're lacking emotion...at least to me anyway. =) the 2nd singer places emphasis on each word while singing making it sound choppy-ish. i like the way she sang dream. the 3rd singer (i dont know if it's the 1st?) goes too soft on the higher parts! don't be afraid to hit the notes =D but this was cute.

Guest Saranghae012

ooo i wanna sing this song. haha i swear it's been stuck in my head the past 2 days! x____x and i was just humming it lol

i agree with what the ppl said but great job =) thanks for sharing!

_Chelly*

I heard the wrong notes a few times, either because it was the wrong note, a bit flat or sharp. I think you guys should practice making your voices more flowy? Sometimes I hear that you're really straining and pushing your voice at most of the time. The song is really nice and it needs to feel more smooth although there's a big crescendo at the hook.

Overall, you guys did pretty good. You all have nice voices and you'd be pretty good if you keep working on it.

-- Thao

Guest tinasarangg

you have a very nice voice! hehe i'm glad you're finally coming out of your shell.

i think if you practice more, post more songs, get more criticism you'll be just as good as everyone else.

nice job!

• 2 weeks later...

Haha thanks everyone for giving the "building criticism"

Got me smiling and same goes with Tifffffff

Heh heh, we'll make sure to come out better then before when we get to it and it'll be all CAUSE OF YOU GUYS!

=P

So thanks again for the wonderful comments.<3

~awe~ how cute. :D heheh, the background was a bit an-noy-ing b/c it covered your voices a lot. ~ But i think you both sound cute!~ hehe, lacking bit of emotion~ and there were some wrong notes, try to make it flow for some uniqueness then :)~ i noticed the higher notes were a bit of a struggle a little. Try to contol it more w/ your stomach instead of your head vocal.~ but overall, it was a nice clip! of course you've great potentential!~ can't wait to hear your re-recording!~ post when you've the chance!~ awesome job!~ ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived