Charismatic, asian eyes vs ulzzang eyes

Guest xdanceonx3

Guest Kui~Xian

To be totally honest, I think they're both gorgeous. I adore the cute big-eyed ulljang look(i have big eyes myself too) and I think smaller eyes are way pretty too! I hate it when people with smaller eyes complain that their eyes are "ugly" - I mean idk, each to their own, I guess.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tuzibunny

"uzzlang eyes?" you mean all those koreans that get plastic surgery to get huge eyes? =.=

or the ones that use circle lens which damages their eye sight?

ehh... i prefer natural...

Guest Annyon

LOL I think now I finally understand what the OP means now... (no offense taken!)

ASIAN EYES (narrow, thin, and long?)

asian2.jpg

ULZZANG EYES (this is jungroo, btw, I refuse be like one of those idiots people who compare net idols to KOREAN ulzzangs, ughh... >_>)

jungroo11gj6.jpg

Asian eyes are somewhat more slanted than caucasian and ulzzang eyes, from my understanding of what the OP is trying to say LOL... While Ulzzang are wide, big, and ALMOND shaped? They pop out towards the viewers, haha.

In that case, I prefer a mix of both? LOL!!! I like the asianess of asian eyes, because caucasians don't have that feature that most asians do... But ulzzang eyes are cute too and I love, love the almond shape of it haha.

I think my eyes are somewhat in the middle cause I have large eyes and double eyelids like ulzzangs do but I have that fat in my eyelids that make me look super asian? xD

Guest raman

hrmmm... i get what you're saying but

that the asian eyes is the norm of small lids and squint and the ulzzang is the big and puppy dog look right?

well i have the big eyes and just because i have big eyes i dont mean i have charisma? i can't bring the fire??? lol

doesn't matter what eyes you have. as long as you have presence.

i dont get these threads? stupid

Guest babY_Chika

My eye is small,almond shape and I have double eye lids.I don't understand why people like to wear circle lens.There's a girl at my school how have the ullzang type face and she's all make-up.And btw,our school have many idol look-a-like esp the girls.My friends look really much like SNSD Yuri and some people says I look like Yoona SNSD(before I got braces,my faces look chubbier compare when I haven't had braces)My senior look like B2ST Ki Kwang.Oh! I'm so out of the topic now.But it is true that my school have many idol look-a-like.Maybe some shows will go to our school to search them.

Forget to say many people say my eyes is gorgeous.Maybe cause it's unique.And how does single eye lid look like?I never saw anyone with out single eye lid.No matter how small their eyes or if they fat.double eye lids also have 2 types.One were that have line from the beginning of the eyes(front) and one have lines from the middle.People who have lines from the middle, their eyes tend to look bigger,compare to the other one types.Even though their eyes size is same.

Guest tocki

depends on teh person?

i think ulzzang eyes woudl look awful on lucy lu. (shes gorgeous)

i still prefere the ulzzang eyes for sum reason (maybe its cuz im mono lid)

i know aloot of europeans who think dat ulzzang yes simply look creepy and weird.

but i know as much asians who think ulzzang eyes rule.

ulzzang eyes.

but actually it depends.

wouldnt be funny if you have big eyes but extremely small face features.. look like an alien!

Guest Linkings

As many people have already said, the size/shape of the eyes by themselves don't matter as much in comparison with how they work with the rest of the face.

Personally I do not like either extreme- I do not find slanted, narrow eyes very attractive nor do I find overly large, made-up ulzzang eyes attractive.

If I had to choose based on the eyes only and not the face, I would say somewhere in the middle.

Guest Loveliet

She means big eyes and small eyes!

can we stop discussing what she "means" by asian eyes and ulzzang eyes?

and i think some people look better with small eyes and others with big eyes.

Guest GoobsIzSick

Personally I prefer the bigger ulzzang eyes but not if the people have to go through so much surgery for it... if you weren't born wit bigger eyes then you shuldnt try to change it too much

Guest kiwistar

ooh i love smaller eyes, but not the almond shape. More like this:

wh0dvn.jpg

2junkil17.jpg

Ulzzang eyes are mostly for girls, and i personally don't like them. My eyes feel sore after seeing to much of it bc it feels like they're opening their eyes really really wide

Guest ichigoiruka18

ullzang eyes are pretty, but sometimes, esp when it's overdone, it looks really scary. My favorite type of eyes are the ones in the GLB (Gothic Lolita Bible). So I guess I lean more towards the Asian eyes.

Guest Rockette

I have to agree that Ullzzang eyes look fascinating at first but when it's overdone it's just creepy and unnatural, I don't find that attractive even the slightest. I like Asian, almond shaped eyes over the ullzzangs since they're more natural. However, to each their own, some look good with almond eyes others with wide ones. Sometimes it can make a person either look more wide awake and bright while on others it looks like they've been discreet drug addicts.

-Rockette

Guest blackjackVip

ooh i love smaller eyes, but not the almond shape. More like this:

wh0dvn.jpg

2junkil17.jpg

Ulzzang eyes are mostly for girls, and i personally don't like them. My eyes feel sore after seeing to much of it bc it feels like they're opening their eyes really really wide

who's this guy?...

he looks finnneeeee..... :D

love the fierce and sexy eyes on him....he probably wouldn't look as good if he'll have the typical ulzzang big eyes...

who's this guy?...

he looks finnneeeee..... :D

love the fierce and sexy eyes on him....he probably wouldn't look as good if he'll have the typical ulzzang big eyes...

lee junki!

loooove his eyes (& jay park's and so ji sub's!) :D

• 10 months later...
Guest BubblyyFace-

Well... 

I have a friend with cat - ISH eyes ^^ but shes pretty chinkyy ¬¬

But has she still got Cat-ISH eyes ?

Archived