2PM (투피엠) "Don't Stop Can't Stop Until We Reach The Top" Official Thread #2

Guest gail0623

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pyrolicious

^ khun gif spam =) in the last one he's like "wait whats goin on?"

I wonder why they released that fanmeeting thing right now.......anywho I laughed throughout the whole thing. Those dorks. Taec's like "no bugs here" at the same time that he's waving bugs away lol

Guest alex.bonita

So I posted like a total of four times in the old thread haha. And I'd like to make more of an effort here.

I'm really happy to see some smiling pictures of the boys. It melts my heart! And Khun is an angel as usual.

I hope we can all get along here (:

Guest Girl.From.Asia

Thanks for Khun Taec pic really made my day , just finished reading the fan accounts report about thailand event ,

Thai Hottest are so cool happy to know that our boys got so much love there ,

hehehehehe Khun doing tradititonal dance is so cute he looks very happy XD

While reading the report this part was TOUCHING <33

"

When fans were waiting 2PM outside the studio they noticed that Khun secretly opened the curtain and pointed at the fans. After that, a guard approached the fans with bottles of water and told them that 2PM asked him to give them water.

"

T^T Awwwwwww that's why i love 2PM , so loving and caring ..

Guest MR. LEE'S

JUNHO BABY I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU. haha sorry, my love toward him is too obvious but hey, i can't wait for the episode of dream team to come out in kbs world this wednesday! i can't wait to see him on tv again and- taecyeon has ruined my pure eyes. i saw his butt? omg, i hate seeing guys' butts and yet, i saw his. -.- eeuuwww eeuuww even though he is handsome, but i don't find his is sexy. don't ever show your butts again and and and nichkhun is getting sexier these days. don't be too sexy, or i'll make you as my other husband. hoho. ahh wednesday, i can't wait for it.

Guest jean_yee
Guest FattoOom

oh Thank u guys soo much , KHUN pics & Gifs are AWESOME ,oh damn that man is even cuter than girls !! <3 <3

Chansung has cute side too : qvgx5fxdgv3yfy3.gif

Guest LiLink

I just want to share with you guys some support for Wooyoung & Taecyeon on Inkigayo.

Maybe it's not something big or expensive but it's really one of the warmest things ever at the moments.

I can not understand Korean but i can see their love for 2PM, especially WY & Taec.

Everything will be OK.

We're still here for you, 2PM.

2PM Hwating! Hottests Hwating!

Credit: as-tagged & blog.naver.com/bi074 & reup by me ^^

LN0.8317405_32658_1.jpg

CS0.8317514_32658_1.jpg

CS0.8317533_32658_1.jpg

LN0.8317500_32658_1.jpg

3L0.8317526_32658_1.jpg

3L0.8317452_32658_1.jpg

VZ0.8317334_32658_1.jpg

CS0.8317486_32658_1.jpg

CS0.8317411_32658_1.jpg

Guest eggplant

I just want to share with you guys some support for Wooyoung & Taecyeon on Inkigayo.

Maybe it's not something big or expensive but it's really one of the warmest things ever at the moments.

I can not understand Korean but i can see their love for 2PM, especially WY & Taec.

Everything will be OK.

We're still here for you, 2PM.

2PM Hwating! Hottests Hwating!

Credit: as-tagged & blog.naver.com/bi074 & reup by me ^^

Thank you for sharing! :') it's really nice to see all the support for 2pm! *touched*

hope someone will translate it soon heheh.

well... i dont have much to share today but here's a mini Wooyoung spam 8D

tumblr_kzooqtqfEJ1qaem46o1_500.jpg

tumblr_kzopvkMl3n1qaem46o1_250.jpg

Woo Ranger

tumblr_kzopkg0MHx1qaem46o1_400.jpg

so hot ^o^

tumblr_kzopnzF0MB1qabwbwo1_500.jpg

cred: cinderellaaa.tumblr, wooholic.tumblr

random idea: perhaps we can have a picture spam for a different member everyday? how's that? 8D

Guest exbow

LiLink Thank you for sharing, look cute. I hope someone will translate the message for us soon. ^__^

New 2PM coke pic for World Cup 2010

mar222.jpg

cr : 2pmalways.com

pic : Sanakujira

Guest Crunchies

@LiLink

Aw, thanks for sharing :'D

I hope somebody really translates this.

I wanna know what they're saying.

@eggplant

Yeah, I totally agree! We should really have a picture spam of a member everytime.

Maybe Monday, we could start from the oldest then to the youngest. :)

Guest FattoOom

@ FattoOom Hei there I think you are ChanSung's biased to as me so here is ChanSung back then BUT SEXY and

CUTE at the same time !!!!!!!!! enjoy !!!!!!!!!! :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SOgyk10xl0

well , u can say that iam addicted to him ! :rolleyes:

and omo omo what have u done to me ?? That was so so Hot , i wont be able to sleep tonight i swear O.O

take this as a gift ^^ : 2zxpkyr1teptszkvym.gif

Archived