2PM (투피엠) "Don't Stop Can't Stop Until We Reach The Top" Official Thread #2

Guest gail0623

Guest Seras

If you don't have anything nice to say about 2PM then don't say it here. This is a 2PM thread, not "let's bash 2PM" thread. You got beef with them, take it elsewhere; those who are supporting 2PM don't want to hear it aight? -_- Coming in here trying to pick a fight isn't going to change anyone's mind nor is it going to make anyone look any better.

On a different subject, they better give Taec and Chansung a haircut soon. Chan's looking a little too emo for me :lol:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lisa_hh

omg seriously people.. taec is human too,... let him do whatever he wants..

and seriously, no need to open this new thread if all of u are gonna start bashing on 2pm members on their own thread, that is just pure evil & hypocrite..

seriously guys, idk why i'm still here..

i'm still a fan of 2pm no matter what,, but this thread is not even fun to join in & melts at their pictures anymore..

let's just closed it, and never open it again.. yah?

Guest olianea

let's just closed it, and never open it again.. yah?

u must be kidding right.

please even if yu r upset dnt say smthing lik that i dnt even want to think about it.

Ok taec said it so............ he is frustrated and cant help himself. ok he is human like yu an me and sometime i can help but be upset. everybody has the right to have some downs too.

and we are not even sure that he is the one who wrotte it.

lets still support ALL of the members and wish that he will be more carefull with his words

Guest Girl.From.Asia

i can't believe what's wrong with those ppl , if he didn't talk you blame him if he talk u attack !

i like that he talk long silence make me nervous ,, am really worry on my 2PM and what happening with them over there and it seems it's still hard time =(..

really wanna know if there was a supporting comment ?

is all korea hates them now? or just 2OD didn't translate supporting comment ?

umm can someone please give links for win win =x

only watched the first ep !

EDIT

OH uh Khun on we got married !!!!!!

exited ^0^

Guest MidnightByul

just drop it people. PLEASE! I beg of you. lol.

almost everyday edward comes into this thread to warn, to remind...please follow the rules. ><

i'm just saying this, so don't take it like im pointing at a certain person or post, just a general point i want to put out...

Guest sweetVisions

seriously guys, idk why i'm still here..

i'm still a fan of 2pm no matter what,, but this thread is not even fun to join in & melts at their pictures anymore..

I know what you mean..

Everyday there is someone who attempts to bring down the mood. A lot of the 2PM fans have already moved to other places. :/

-------

Regarding Taec's message, I'm not even going to take it seriously seeing where the translation is coming from. Sorry.

I'm just wondering if he alerts the other members/ they choose him to post certain things.

Taec has such a burden on him these days. I've been constantly worried about him since September. He seems to be the type of person to bottle things up and put on a happy face for the sake of the group and the more vulnerable members. And he lets it out during performances and internet postings. I perfectly understand his point, but others think of idols as these perfect angels who don't have the right to be frustrated. It's such a sticky situation the group is in right now.

I wish I could say to him "Bb, don't worry about it. Just have confidence that everything will sort itself out... btw, here's a journal ;D "

olianea, I don't think lisa_hh was referring to Taec with that phrase...

EDIT:

Everyone, just relax and listen to some music :)

34rhj40.jpg

Guest taec-e

Oh, seriously, Taec is my all-time favorite. Reading what he wrote in the fan cafe makes me wonder wat happen to him,on a second thought, did he really wrote that? i just don't want to believe that JYPE is using him to post those...i mean he's smart, he knows the situation now, and he's upset, some fans do understand that, but some fans are gonna get more angry and bash him like no one business. Yes, he is still the same dorky from before, but some situation can brings up hidden attitude rite, i mean, i've never seen him angry even when they prank him badly in wild bunny, he has a lot of thinking done since Jay left last year... at the end, i just don't want to see 2PM disband, this is honest opinion, i still want to see them and listen to their music.

keep the PEACE!

Guest WHUUT-

just drop it people. PLEASE! I beg of you. lol.

almost everyday edward comes into this thread to warn, to remind...please follow the rules. ><

i'm just saying this, so don't take it like im pointing at a certain person or post, just a general point i want to put out...

Honestly, Taec should have DROPPED it too knowing how heated and disappointed fans are right now. Somehow I kinda expected this; I mean this isn't really the first time he's made a public post on the internet and received negative comments and such. If I remember correctly, his pictures got leaked and he said something like 'turn yourself in' but it wasn't really his fault since those situations were understandable and had a reason for him to be angry since it invaded his privacy. Poor Taec. I hope they gain more positive comments and criticism with their comeback in April.

Guest dc222

Yay! A 2PM thread!

I just wanted to show my support for 2PM and say I am anxiously awaiting the new album.

The CK book looks amazing, some great shots of them, kudos to the photographer and of course the hotness that is 2PM.

I am glad they are continuing to enjoy success these days in spite of all the drama and I am sure they will only go up from here.

More power to 2PM! :)

Guest exbow

I seriously don't even believe in the post about taec that you guys mention.

They said that not everyone can read that post and we all knew that they never post any things good about 2PM boys this day.

I search the news everyday on naver, there are many positive articles there but I don't see them post.

(concert news, yesterday family outing news, CK book news and etc. LOL)

They will post the things with no official news or bad info about the boys.

So why you guys are even bother,huh???

We should just be happily support and cheer for the boys and ignore those antis, shall we?

By the way, Nichkhun in WGM!!!!!!! I want to see him as official couple. :)

And don't forget to watch taec as a woman gym trainer today. 5.15

Photo from today news.Taec with Family outing members

cr : tvdaily

2049688.jpg

Khun invited people to Songkran festival in Thailand

cr : as tagged

2010032116200610101.jpg

pp10032100018.jpg

Guest eggplant

lol i double posted, so i shall flood this post with some random pictures as usual:

some Junho goodness:

tumblr_kzlg0uhQqT1qaubw5o1_500.jpg

LOL at the cat

tumblr_kzl114gLOD1qaugllo1_500.jpg

LOL! =D

tumblr_kzmf1pUDeZ1qzjlfmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_kzmf8qasfl1qzjlfmo1_500.jpg

creds for the last two: wooho.tumblr

Guest eggplant

Those who wish to find the hq scans (in zip folder i think) of CK book, you can go here

Regarding Taec's post:

I think he has every right to be upset. Everyone would be, if what they say got twisted. It is probably expected that the antis will never let him off for this. He has blown their cover again and again. (Fans are upset in the first place because 2pm did not meet their idealistic expectations.. many ex-fans are even saying stuff like 'true idols dont blame their fans' .. which is totally ironic in my opinion..) One thing is obvious though, they are gonna hate him for this. (lol, or they may love him for this, because they can have more things to misquote to back up their reasons for bringing 2pm down -.-)

Regarding the accuracy of the translation/ news, i m not sure that it is accurate. Some nuances may be missed here and there, just like any other piece of translated work, so we cannot judge Taec based on that piece, i guess. It's the same old thing. Supporters gonna support. Haters gonna hate. 2pm fans will wait for their april album and support them fully! In Taec's words: YEAHHHHH! ^-^

Thanks to those who help keep peace in this thread ^^ this is for you guys:

When Twilight X 2PM

tumblr_kz2mi1tExM1qaem46o1_500.jpg

cred: wooholic.tumblr

Guest kay35

OMG! Khun is guessing on WGM!!!

check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4GThhFcpnc

notice the voice, the hair, and most obvious of all,his pink wristband!!!

ahhhh,,gotta watch,,wanna watch nowwww,,,need every single dose of khunnie rite noww xD

Omg, u are right..sounds just like him and look at Ga-in ...so happy! LOL I actually wanna see him in this show, his own individual show though. ^^

@eggplant...hahah, good one, like the twlight pics. lol...Woo Young, who looks like he is in pain? LOL...funny cus Jasper is my fave too!

I didnt find Taec words offending. Its what he feels. I am not emotionally involved so it dont bother me none. I just hope this new album is gooood!

Guest pinkPABOsings

When Twilight X 2PM

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii126/e...aem46o1_500.jpg

cred: wooholic.tumblr

Sorry to cut your post but that made me laugh so hard. HAHA! I love how Chansung somehow ended up being EDWARD! Like SERIOUSLY, I would have never pegged Chansung to be EDWARD. ROFL. You Win!

Anyways guys lets try NOT to fight...

Remember LOVE&RESPECT always!

It's bad enough with all the hate surrounding the boys right now. Let's try not to spread hate to each other here.

Guest exbow

Some caps from this week Family Outing

cr: newsen

Bongsun!!! What are you doing to my taec?? lol

2010032118243511191.jpg

Taec and his sexy(?) dance......I feel like throwing up, so gross. LMAO

2010032118250210011.jpg

Guest shinhdeplol

YoonA(SNSD)JoKwon(2AM)TaecYeon(2PM) Cut - Cross Dress ( Mar,21,10 )

JoKwon(2AM) & TaecYeon(2PM) Dance Cut ( Mar,21,10 )

Archived