WunLuv Photography

taebins_luver

My Pictures

I'm not a photographer, and these are nothing special, just simple snapshots of nothingness. Most of these are just my nephews, just because I'm around them more often then not with a camera.
Camera's to me, capture the beauty of the world, the mind and the souls of life. Memories stopped in time to be remembered, not to be forgotten, but passed.

Camera: Canon PowerShotSX120is
MegaPixels :10.0
Optical Zoom: 10x

seanwater.jpgIMG_2198.jpg

blossoms.jpgSeanlo.jpg

ToPaint.jpgIMG_2189.jpg

ablaze.jpgIMG_2322.jpg

IMG_2182.jpgIMG_2181.jpg

Garden.jpgIMG_0221.jpg

thanks for looking, hope you liked them much^^

Guest TaroStrawberryCream

lol i like your photos :D ...cause if it looks good, then it IS good.

pretttyyy...the sea shot ones are nice. and that jellyfish one...oO

Guest Second_Ingredient

Nice work. I like the one with your nephew painting the wall with a roller. Is he wearing no pants? hahaha

Guest ooBah

for snapshots, those are really good. a few of them also passes for photography pictures. but what i don't understand is, if these are considered mere "snapshots of nothingness" to you rather than photography, a work of art, why are you posting these here in the artwork section?

Guest jadedbeauty

Ohhh the one with your nephew sitting on the cliff or whatever it is, lol GAH im so scared for him! hahah its really pretty!

I like the second to the last one, asian garden perhaps? :P haha very nice! well done!

for snapshots, those are really good. a few of them also passes for photography pictures. but what i don't understand is, if these are considered mere "snapshots of nothingness" to you rather than photography, a work of art, why are you posting these here in the artwork section?

when i mean 'snapshots of nothingness' i meant that these were just random shots, not me going out and looking to capture anything in specific.

i think every picture taken by a camera is a work of art, whether intentional or not, but i think those that captured best, are the ones without reason behind them.

thank you for your comment, i posted them here because i'd like to share the beauty i've captured personally with everyone.

Nice work. I like the one with your nephew painting the wall with a roller. Is he wearing no pants? hahaha

he's not wearing any pants^^

his parents were repainting their house and he was just so into it-plus he painted all over his pants, so his dad needed to wash the paint off before it dried

how did you get that jelly fish shot?

Monterey Bay Aquarium

they have a spot where the jellyfishes and others are,

just had to take some to remember the awesome trip!

the sea horses were AWESOME and SO CUTE! i'll post em up later

seanandlucus.jpgIMG_0134.jpg

IMG_2289.jpgIMG_2324.jpg

IMG_2382.jpgLucusPARK.jpg

IMG_2367.jpgIMG_2366.jpg

SleepingBrothers.jpgMyBrother.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest siabyul

i really love the first one, the one with your nephew painting the wall & the one where your nephews are in the sand :D

this is so somethingness <3 i lovee your photography

• 1 year later...

wow, it's been a while since i've posted! here are some recent things i've done

AledaShengyengLo.jpgBellaBbw.jpg

BellaB6.jpgBellaB5.jpg

BakedGoods.jpgMeh.jpg

lucuslight.jpglovelikethis.jpg

critics are welcomed!

and since my last post, my nephew basically destroyed my camera,

so i used that as an opportunity to upgrade.

currently using a Canon TI1 15MP, with a 18-55 zoom lens *not the best i can tell you that*

but it works for me i guess.

Archived