Latisse

kokotoo

Guest MeriendaTime

lol. If your iris's are already a dark brown, darkening of the iris wouldn't really matter much to me, now would it?

My lashes didn't fall out completely, like I had NO lashes or anything like that, they did fall out eventually, but normally in their cycle, and were replaced with my normal shorter lashes.

I didn't see permanent blindness as one of the possible side effects, though the other possible side effects dont' sound too pleasant, none as drastic as permanent blindness.

But do you really not know the answer to that question?"Are you willing to go blind just for some stupid lashes? " If you've frequented the beauty & fashion section of Soompi, surely you've noted that people have risked more that in the name of beauty. There are plastic surgery threads galore, whitening etc. I'd go into detail and explain the possible side effects of those, but I have a sneaking suspicion that your question was rhetorical.

lol. If your iris's are already a dark brown, darkening of the iris wouldn't really matter much to me, now would it?

My lashes didn't fall out completely, like I had NO lashes, they did fall out eventually, but normally in their cycle, and were replaced with my normal shorter lashes.

I didn't see permanent blindness as one of the possible side effects, though the other possible side effects dont' sound too pleasant, none as drastic as permanent blindness.

But do you really not know the answer to that question?"Are you willing to go blind just for some stupid lashes? " If you've frequented the beauty & fashion section of Soompi, surely you've noted that people have risked more that in the name of beauty. There are plastic surgery threads galore, whitening etc. I'd go into detail and explain the possible side effects of those, but I have a sneaking suspicion that your question was rhetorical.

Me neither. Where did you possibly see that fruiteeci?

Guest fruiteechi

Me neither. Where did you possibly see that fruiteeci?

I did not see or read that anywhere. I have a friend that was going to get the Latisse(she already had brown eyes so it didn't matter that the color may change) from the pharmacy and before the pharmacist gave it to her, the pharmacist told her that it was possible that she may get permanently blind from it. it wasn't a high chance but there was a possibility so of course my friend decided not to take it. so unless the pharmacist was messing with her, I believe what the pharmacist said. give your pharmacy a call and see what they say.

Guest Searesrayne

>_> <_< eye lashes help make an eye look nice... I remember cutting off my eyelashes.. and omg my eyes looked really different xD having lashes really does have a different..

anyways my friend uses latisse and you really could see the difference xD

my eyelashes are already thick so I wouldn't need it, but I can see why people would want it ^___~

I just got my careprost (generic version) in the mail yesterday and had my first application. I got it from alldaychemist.com. They sell a bottle for $10 and have a flat shipping rate of $25 (it's from India), so I stocked up and bought 3 bottles. It only took about a week to get here, not bad. I didn't feel any stinging or experience any redness or itching (which ppl sometimes do), but my eyes did get a little dry. Nothing I couldn't cure with a few eyedrops.

Guest cherubie

My mom and sister uses it and there's a noticeable difference.......if you get up to 2 inches close to the eye. To me, it's really not worth it. One of those bottles is what... $50, $100? Then if you don't continue using it, it returns to its old length. It would be nice to have naturally curled long lashes, but if you don't, it's not like having long lashes will automatically make you look beautiful, the rest of your face counts too.

• 1 year later...

Wow, that's a lot of money for a drug that also has side effects lol.

Honestly, believe it or not, I bought Etude House's Dr. Lash Ample Long and Volume when I went to Korea for I think, $10-20.

I didn't believe in it but I knew I was going to regret it for not buying it when I leave Korea.

I've been using it for 2 consecutive weeks and later forgot about it. But when I checked the mirror, my eyelashes were thicker and longer ^^

It wasn't as dramatic or noticeable like the "Latisse" growth, but hey, I've been using it everyday now haha (: And no side effects ;D

Today, my friend told me my eyelashes got longer and more thicker, so try it out if you get a chance to buy it!

But for this product, patience&perseverance = longer and thicker lashes <3

Guest epicpwnage

Luckly, even though I am Asian, I do not have a severe case of Asian eyelash syndrome (short, sparse, slick straight eye lashes). My eyelashes are long, thick & dark... but I always am looking out for a product to strengthen my eyelashes.

I use EVOO and it's so cheap and works really well.. This does look interesting though, does anyone know where I can get it in Canada?

• 3 years later...

Latisse is the cosmetic version of a glaucoma eye drop. I personnally used the glaucoma treatment because it was cheaper. One of the reported side effect is a change in eye colour. My eyes are brown so I didn't notice any difference. The side effect I did notice is the fine facial hairs under my eyes got thicker... I hope this helps :)

Archived