ONE WAY. official thread

Guest teebeehee

^ oh wow they look really good in those photos :] Thank you for sharing :]

shooting our next video in 2 weeks! "wrong number"

oh and did you guys know sky is good friends with junsu from 2pm?

credit: chance's twitter

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ what! seriously? another mv! wahh, yay! I love that song, hehe. can't wait to see that.

and wahh Youngsky is friends with Junsu! wow, how awesome. A lot of people know Junsu these days XD

LUMI I LOVE YOU!

thank you so much for posting those pics :D

We aim to provide you with quick, efficient, and accurate information about the three members of One Way. Dedicated and friendly, OneSound offers a community for
you
to meet and mingle with other OneLoves around the world, so join now!

We already have translators and a subbing team started. Still hiring, apply today! (:

Note: OneSound is not the first international forum, nor do they claim to be. It was in the planning stages for a while and not only until a few days ago did it go up. OneSound simply wants to bring you information about One Way and share the love while being the best they could be. It's your choice which one you want to join/remain in. (:

ATTENTION ONE LOVES!

!

* contents removed by mod *

Advertising other websites are not allowed. Please read the rules.

Guest changminnieluver

woa!! peter???? the guy who sang like a flower??? wow!! i liked him so much wen i heard his song in dream concert 2008 and his lve was soo awesome i easily got hooked!!

glad to know that he is bak!

and im digging this group!! so dope! :lol:

just some fun facts shared by leader

what is the full name of young sky? 1. young sky diver 2. young skyscrapper 3. young sky blue 4. young skywalker and 5 young sky vodka

answer:

haha you guys are good! it was young sky walker!! mad fan of star wars lol

back in sydney peter was in a musical. which one was he in? 1. dooli. 2. wicked. 3. lion king 4. mama mia!! 5. little mermaid

answer:

haha in lion king he was the hiena banzai!

hands down. one way's favorite comedy movie. 1. walk hard 2. step brothers. 3. hang-over 4.night at the roxbury 5. comming to america

answer:

coming to america comes in # 3

hang over comes in # 2 but...

i dont know if a lot of you guys have seen it but walk hard comes in number 1!!! legend of dewey cox lol

credit: chance's twitter.

i like it when one way just chat normally with the fans through twitter. so fun.

new surprise from One Way :]

thx onewayonesound @ YT for the upload

V i couldn't watch it either :[

but chance said that he'll post up the videos on YT asap once he gets the recorded tape from arirang.

Guest xradiostatic

i love these dudes. their music is so good. most definitely my favorite group that has debuted this year. :D

@pinkjelly88: awww i missed it too. i hope someone recorded it so you can hear your shoutout!

Guest sentuhmentalfo0l

i should really be studying for my poli sci final but i just happened to come across their mv for music

and i love them! and i think my fave songs are magic and one way

hope to hear and see more of them

and i'm really glad they're my age lol

Guest caromaxline

i loved the cover.

PETER's was powerful, chance was soothing.

just sad youngsky was not in it.

He tweeted, he couldn't be in it since it was all mainly vocals.

right now they are at the radio!

i am so happy. i GLAD that though they are now celebs in the korean entertainment. they can still upload some covers for us to watch.

i hope to watch more performances of them.

i wished i had a credit card to help buy their album.

Guest cazzy

NEW OFFICIAL ONE WAY FORUM WITH AFFILIATION TO ALLKPOP IS NOW OPENED!

* removed by mod *

PLEASE JOIN AND HAVE FUN!

We've just opened yesterday but we have almost 200 members already! OneWay OneLove <3

YES, the boys KNOW about it ALREADY! A lot great things are coming up so please JOIN!

just found out about them and now i have magic on repeat!!!

me = instant fan

they are so addicitve, i look through all their twitters, fb, yb, allkpop, everything~

they are so fresh and just nice to listen to.....

oh and i remember peter as a solo, i used to really like him but then he disappeared for a while

but i love that he is in oneway now ... keke

<3 ONE WAY ONE SOUND ONE LOVE <3

NEW OFFICIAL ONE WAY FORUM WITH AFFILIATION TO ALLKPOP IS NOW OPENED!

PLEASE JOIN AND HAVE FUN!

We've just opened yesterday but we have almost 200 members already! OneWay OneLove <3

YES, the boys KNOW about it ALREADY! A lot great things are coming up so please JOIN!

Warned for advertising other websites. I just said it a few post above yours and you still did not listen.

TO ALL MEMBERS ON THIS THREAD: MANY PEOPLE HAS BROKEN GENERAL RULE NO. 4. HERE IS A REMINDER:

4. NO ADVERTISEMENTS, SPAMMING, OR SOLICITATION

Advertising of another website, product, and/or service, or solicitation of donations, whether by creating a new topic or sending PMs to members, is strictly prohibited. You may link your favorite website and/or personal website in your signature as long as the font size and color are kept to the default settings.

Guest jAe_eMeE

^ nice of peter!!! the oneway boys are way too sweet!! :]

they havent been performing on the music shows :[

perform guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :]

Guest teebeehee

OMG OMFG T__T im so jealous, I'll die to speak to him <3333

thanks for sharing 8D

oh godddd he's so nice *Drools*

* content removed

V yes they do have fb and twitter, i think the links are posted on the first page :]

i really want to see their performance again...so far only one on TV right? i'm not counting their radio shows though

Guest inspired04

loving these guys ^^ their music is really refreshing :) they should totally come to hollywood bowl this year!

do the guys have facebooks as well? or just twitter?

Archived