Who is the last person you hugged?

OfficiallyK

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest nana544

I always love to hug babies :), especially when you open your arms at them, and they come give you a hug. I hug a baby at my workplace today.

-edit: Also, today, my co-teacher hug me :)...and give me a kiss on the side of my head; she's the sweetest.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sumanabose

Wish your dear brothers “Happy Rakhi” as you send Rakhi along with gifts through the services of www.rakhitouk.in that is meant for delivering to UK. Send Rakhi to UK along with the contents of the store and send some happiness in life of others. Rakhi turns out to be sweet and special with the gifts.

Guest I_play_with_dolls

I haven't been hugged for months I seriously don't remember ogod I'm lonely. 

Guest pauloo

My girlfriend... I'll do it again when she will be back.. And as usual, when she got home, she's my last hug again, ooppss! I mean my only hug..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest FragrantWhisper

One of my close friends, after he dropped me off. We'd been hanging out at his place for several hours before the week kicked up again.

Archived