Who is the last person you hugged?

OfficiallyK

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...
1 minute ago, bairama said:

I'm sorry to scare you all with post with no relatable info at the time @angelangie @sushilicious @Sejabin

Thankfully for me, he saved at the right time. He still unconscious, but I think he'll be fine.

Thank god he save & I wish him a quick  recovery and back with you soon :)

@Sejabin I didn’t know about this thread , I will keep hug you , until I find mr tango :kiss_wink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My 32-month old Baby. We only get to see her, spend time with her on weekend and she seems to be okay with the new set-up (LDR with LO) :bawling:. Looking for a household help nowadays is so difficult, you cannot just trust anyone. My only consolation is that I can sleep through the night in peace knowing that she's with her grandparents :smile:

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

His thoughts will be like the nanny ....

Most likely.

In our case we don't have a choice, my partner and I are both working and neither of us wanted to quit. With my first child (he's 6 years old now), he was raised by a nanny ... a very long series of nannies, btw. Thankfully, my son grew up without any trace of influence of his previous nannies :). He's smart and well-mannered. As with my little girl, it's the same case. She's been with 2 nannies already. Recently when the he latest one resigned, her grandparents decided to take care of her. I was hesistant at first but later agreed thinking that she will be in good hands. But I do missed her :bawling:You know us Moms, we have this special bond with our children ... 

6 hours ago, Sejabin said:

Same as my brother and his wife. They have no choice. Both of them are working in the company that do not allow them to bring children. And they get home in the evening or late And no house helper. So their 1 year old daughter is living with bro in laws now... if me I can’t be like that :bawling: thanks God In my office my boss alow us to bring our baby/toddler as long as we can finished our tasks everything is ok. So I will bring my baby with me to work. I also rent a sleep wheeler to put my baby when sleep Xixixixi.. 

How considerate of your boss! I don't think there is ever a company in our country that allowed parents to bring their kids, so consider yourself lucky :)That remains my wishful thinking! Just imagine, your child grow up in an environment where he can see everybody working and meeting deadlines, that would instill him knowledge and dicipline at a tender age. I suggest you buy child-proof devices and gears when he grows a little older... you know, office hazzards!

7 hours ago, Sejabin said:

Hahahah you are funny :kiss_wink: if can choose I would love to just stay at home and taking care of my baby. But can not be like that. I need to work. :blush: .. yes you are right. I am lucky to work in a office with that culture. There are many kids and children in my office because of this. 

But this only until April 2020. My mom will be retired on May 2020 so if Mom retired baby will be at home with his grandma and mom sejabin can be focuse on work :kiss_wink:

Me, I cannot be a stay-at-home mom. I easily get bored :D I have to be somewhere, busy and crazy and doing crazier stuffs :crazy:

And that's a beautiful culture you have there -- parents and children co-exist in the office. Why not? 

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

It is depend I think.. Even if stay at home I can do many things. Laundry, ironing, cooking, cleaning, managing stuffs, baking, gardening.. making house looks beautiful and clean :blush: if having baby it is more exciting. Taking care the baby, bathe, feeding, playing, singing for the baby, talking to the baby, reading tales for him, preparing fun meals for him :lol: if go work I also can do a lot.. make deals with hotel manager, doing tasks, reading and understanding policies, meet people, making contracts, having relations, and more.. I think I can enjoy both if stay at home or go work.. or having small business etc.. If having a husband who understand and supporting his wife everything will be easier. Staying at home or go work :) 

You forgot to mention one thing, which I think is the most common denominator of Soompiers out there -- watching kdrama while doing any of the household chores you named earlier.  Double-Tasking need not be boring, you know! 

Unfortunately for me, I suck at household tasks, except for cleaning the house (I'm a self-proclaimed clealiness-addict) I'd rather work where I can feel good about myself 

7 hours ago, Sejabin said:

Hahaha.. how addict are you with the clealiness? :blush:

well with the baby now I am usually watching dramas while having meals lol. (If my dad is still alive he will kills me if eat while watching tv or handphone. Everybody must eat in the dining room on the table with no tv. Lol wkwkwk because of dad until now, I can not eat if not on the dining table. Marriage show the difference between me and hubby. He eats while watching tv in the living room. I can not be like that lol. But since having baby I put my handphone on the dining table and Eat lol. This is weird hahaha)

I also watching dramas while washing baby clothes. I do hand wash for my baby clothes. And ironing lol wkwkwk) 

Close to getting paranoid. Everything that is clean is therapeutic in my eyes. It's like I'm having an on-going, never-ending battle with those germs and I ... and I never let them win. I practically sterilize everything in the house, not only my kids baby bottles and toys. The same goes in my workplace. Trust me, everyone finds it annoying so I am like, " Is it just me, I can literally see all the litters and germs, it bothers me  a lot! Am I the only one having third eye for dirt?" ... stuffs like that. I'm so dramatic ... 

That is true, having a baby truly changes everything, even the way we watch kdrama. Given the circumstances, we, moms cannot complain. But PLEASE ... your handphone and the dining table doesn't go together, you might mistake the phone as your food. Lol! 

8 hours ago, Sejabin said:

Hahaha.. I do like clean and steril people lol. 

5 years ago when I was just married and husband just arrived from the airport, he came to my room and put his bag on the bed and sit there and I screamed LOL. He surprised and shocked. WKWKWKWKKW. I screamed and said “loose your pants!” HAHAHAHA. And I threw his bag from my bed lol.  I told him you sit in the plane at the airports many people and germs and bacteries and viruses do not wear your pants on my bedsheet!! Hahaha.. and I told him to bathe or never get on the bed WKKWWKWKWKWK.. that moment he knew his wife is a freak and weird. Lol.. 

Mm yes. Having a baby changes me a lot as a woman and I can not go back to what I was before he he he there are a lot to struggle but it is also strengthen me to do many things. Alone. So happy to be a mom. I have someone who will cry when I am not around :blush: lol

That is so elaborate. And I find the scene with your hubby sexy, with you screaming telling him to loose his pants, lol! But you did the right thing there. The kisses and hugs can wait, you know! But first get rid of those bacteria and viruses before it spoils the romance. Uhm, excuse me ... Hahaha! I guess majority of us women are cleanliness freak, that is okay, so don't feel weird... 

And so am I. I love motherhood so much! It's an underrated yet most rewarding job a woman could have ... and I feel like I'm fulfilling God's purposes by raising a  creature of His own image

On 11/28/2019 at 11:47 PM, Sejabin said:

Oh no. We were feel awkward to each other that night after that moment. Hubby took his laptop and choosed to work at the living room the whole night. I kinda hurting him but I still can’t with an habbit ‘not bathe and wear new clothes before get to the bed.’ I slept in peace. Like I care lol.

Why is it underrated? Bearing a baby for 10 months in my case is not easy. I did everything alone. Everything. And alone with my big belly. Like you said house hold works, my office duties, sometimes I even got home at 11 pm in my 7-8 month pregnancy, can only sleep with 2 pillows, was always almost collapse in the church at sunday mass, I was still went to the wet market too. It is not easy will never easy. Only crazy people underrated if mom being a mom. And now I taking care of my baby alone for bonding with him. ALone. After cesarian. Midwife only bathe my baby for 2 days but the next days it is always me who taking care of him. With my cesarian wound. And my sleepless nights and baby blues and everything. Being a mom is super. Man can not do this. People can Never underrated a mom. It is a precious job. The beginning of God’s love is from a mother.

Lol, it happens to most couples :lol::lol::lol: You are two different individuals after all. I hope, by this time you were able to resolve each other's differences and preferences. And I hope he has gotten used of taking a bath before hopping on that bed :blush:

Being a mom and wife sounds a lot work, right? We are often overworked ... yet less appreciated. (that's why for me it's underrated :unsure:) We can tell the world how difficult and tiresome motherhood is, but the appreciation and recognition is not for us to bestow :smile: 

FYI -- I still love it and wouldn't trade it for the world :rolleyes:

I was MIA for a couple of days. My little family and I went to a mini vacation :wub:

Archived