Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

In the black room

Seohyun said that Yonghwa was very happy and said in a radio show before that Ueno is his ideal. Although everybody has someone in their heart but she just don't feel good.

I also noticed that!! And thank you for pointing that out. My Korean is rough and I can only understand tidbits, but from what I understand, she did say:

"Yong hubby was really happy, after all he did say his ideal was Ueno Juri on the radio. Everyone has someone they love. But for a bit, I did not feel good."

So even Hyunn has thoughts of jealousy, but not as blatant as Yong. <333333 I love her expressions actually, her smile was a bit forced in the black room when they asked about Yong, in comparison to an earlier interview about how she felt meeting Ueno Juri.

Her voice and facial expression changed when they asked about Yong's condition. :D

Hopefully j2dlee or redtulip can confirm my translation.

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

*Yup, there was a mysterious guy between GaIn and Yonghwa in the preview. there is supposed to be 6 people there (3 couples) but there were 7. maybe it was a host or a tour guide. Personally, I think they held hands there. in that situation, Yong needed to hold her hand to show her that he is capable of protecting her. and it also shows by the way he leads her outside the door. also, he gets jealous easy. being jealous would sometimes mean that they want to protect their special someone, like in episode 6-7, he wants to protect her from his brothers. plus I think he really cares for her, as seen on episode 21 when Hyun cuts her finger. but that was filmed several months ago, what more in next week's episode, which was filmed more recently?

** On another note, Yong seems disappointed when Hyun refused food from him. I think because he really ins't paying attention to the people in the sushi restaurant. His heart, body, and soul was focused on his wife Seohyun. On the other hand, Seohyun when she sees that the waitress looks like Ueno Juri (well, it was Ueno Juri) focused on her like a laser guided missile to confirm if it was indeed Ueno Juri. thats why she ignored Yong's gesture of feeding her.

Regarding the other couples hugging and all. GaIn and Jokwon are friends and has known each other for a long time, even before WGM. so they are a lot more comfortable even when they first entered WGM. plus GaIn's personality is very mischievous and playful, same with Kwon. also GaIn has experience in relationships. Same with Nichkhun and Victoria. both of them have had relationship experience before. and Khun really likes Victoria before they enter WGM. Now to YongSeo. I personally feel that what they have is very special. they entered WGM both without writing who they want as a partner. They started of with an "engagement" to know each other more. they made an effort to know each other personally. the biggest factor for me is that Seohyun has no relationship experience. Yong needs to be very careful. because of Seohyun's inexperience, Yong is afraid of how she might react if he tries skinship on her. that is the reason why Yong results to bets (like the piggy back) to somehow "test the waters." Plus Seohyun is the innocent maknae of SNSD, he is afraid he might ruin her innocent image. it is very hard, I've experienced it before, that's why I respect Yong som much. my hats off to him. but tiday, I think Yong has tested the waters enough that we can see him softly tries skinship. Im not blaming Seohyun's inexperience or anything. it just that her inexperience makes Yong work harder and be more careful about his actions. he softly looks at her, like he is struggling with him self. he is a touchy guy, and he just wants to hold her but he can't. that takes a lot of guts and self-control. this guy works really hard for Seohyun. a guy would not work very hard if he doens't like the girl. and You would love something or someone when you worked hard to get it. Seohyun also tries really hard for Yonghwa. she really is awkward with other guys except Yonghwa. She understands him and takes good care of him. even if she is inexperienced in many things (like making kimchi and playing guitar), she tries hard, even seeking help from other people because she really wants to please Yonghwa. Their progress is very amazing and it seems real. well we all hope that it is real. both of them worked really hard for their marriage, and the fruit of that hard work would be cherished by both of them forever.

^^, sorry for my babbling here.

hi, i think im considered a lurker here. call me Gen. blush.gif

i actually never posted cuz im not sure how. if anyone could help me further, i'll be thankful.

i keep track here & on the YongSeo Couple's Facebook page. but today i think i need to post something that could just be {i hope] a mere rumor or may affect our dear Goguma Couple's journey together. I really don't know what to feel. I know Yonghwa would prefer to just focus in his music with CNBLUE, but I hope if this happens...he would take a secondary role and focus more in his band and also continue with Seohyun in WGM. But it's like Ssangchu Couple's ordeal all over again. If anyone can dig further on this, i'll be glad to find out more. Thank you so much.

Jaejoong + Kim Hyun Joong + Jung Yong Hwa to star in a new drama together?

by GhostWriter on September 10, 2010 at 2:46 pm

There’s an interesting rumor brewing that TVXQ / JYJ’s Jaejoong will be joined by SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong and CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa for a new drama titled Cinderella.

Famous actress Song Hye Kyo is also rumored to have a starring role in the drama. Filming is set to begin in Korea in December and run until February of 2011. The filming location will then change to Japan in March 2011. There’s no word on which station this potential drama will air on but the rumor states that the broadcast will begin airing in May 2011.

The drama’s premise is about a 30 year old money hungry woman that finds interest in a man visiting South Korea, whom is the heir to a rich fortune.

Source: kawa-lily2 @ Oricon Blog

Via: cnbluestorm

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/09/jaejoong-kim-hyun-joong-jung-yong-hwa-to-star-in-a-new-drama-together

d3j1k0 - Thank U for the better quality preview!!!

I noticed that the scene in the preview were the girl falls is Yongseo!!!! The guy have a white t-shirt and the girl have pigtails. 

I didn't notice at first because I thought the guy was "blond" so I assumued it was Nichkhun. It seems that the scene was recorded with night-vision, so thats why the different hair color, the same way you see Victoria's different color when she is writing on the board.

It is also possible that they were holding hands at that scene because I saw YongHwa arm move while she is falling. A case for the Gogumas FBI!! 

EDIT: 

d3j1k0 - Since the YT link that you posted for the preview is in another page I hope you don't mind me posting it again on this page for those interested!!!

Horror Preview

j2dlee & redtulip - Than U for all your translations!!

hi everyone~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm all GAGA now after watching the preview!!!!!!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i hope what we saw in the preview is what we're all thinking! i just got back home so i haven't actually watch everything yet... just couldn't resist to spazz when i saw those INTIMATE SCENE keekekekekekekekek.

thanks eevryone for the links~! and thanks j2dlee & redtulip for some of the translations~! u both are jjang!!! :D

wokeh... later~!

edit: heartbreaker, i luv ur spoiler! yes, yong is indeed head over heels for hyun. the same goes to hyun when i found out thru' redtulip's trans in the backroom that she was actually feeling uneasy about yong's mentioning of ideal to be her very own idol, ueno juri!

*off to watch ep23*

Guest oceanprince

okay, been lurking around but here, im out of my lurking mode so as to comment on today's ep. i streamed live today, with yukilovesyou and her friend, linnah and we were practically screaming at our top of our lungs about today's ep even though we totally dnt understand whts going on!

i've been waiting for this ep since last week and its finally out. although i wanted more airtime for our couple (cos i thought they would prioritise this ep due to the special appearance by ueno juri), but those yongseo moments in the sushi bar is more than enough. yes, they were SO into each other that they forget about their surroundings. they are into their own sweet potato world. its so funny that yongseobang's ideal is just right in front of him, and he didnt recognise her at all. hmm.. so it makes me doubt whether his ideal is really ueno juri. hmmm.. LOL. anyway, i cant wait for j2dlee translations! you go girl! :D no pressure though, you take your time.

i understand basic japanese so i can understand the convo between juri ueno and seohyun. her japanese is GOOD! and yongseobang being in an awkward position, too nervous to speak i guess? apparently, yonghwa was sooooo quiet this time round. he's probably starstruck? hahaha but personally, i saw more seofangirl moments than yongfanboy moments! seohyun is soooooooooooooo cute, jumping around like a happy maknae! instead of being the typical wife, being all so jealous and stuff, she was so supportive! she knew ueno juri was his ideal and kept asking him to engage a convo with her. thts not typical is it? thts our yongseo couple as usual! full of uniqueness. although according to redtulip's translations, i sense a little jealousy from seo. ah! just a little is more than enough for me! she is afterall, a huge fan of nodame!

AND THE PREVIEW. OMG JJANG! I WAS SCREAMING LIKE MAD WHEN OUR COUPLE HELD HANDS. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I FEEL LIKE A PROUD MAMA, or younger sister since im 2 years younger than yonghwa, like as if my big bro is finally doing his thing! HAHAHAAHAHAH he was definitely leading her, like a leader would do. thts our cnblue leader! AND OUR YONGSEOBANG

01yongseohorror.jpg

im not sure abt this scene bcos its toooooo dark. but apparently when they heard the big 'bang' and they were shock, did seohyun grab yonghwa's arm? hmmm.. GOGUMA FBIs! GOGOGO. i just cant wait for this ep to air. im just worried that some may get worked up abt the skinship level of yongseo, as they may compare them with khuntoria and adam, but rmb, OUR COUPLE IS UNIQUE! i have faith and confidence in our jungseobang! HAHAHAHA. who knows seohyun may not be the one who is really scared! LOL. perhaps hyun was 'protecting' yong?

did the preview say when this chuseok special's gonna be aired? it was said that this ep will be aired on wed, 15/9/2010. or is it going to be aired next week? hmmm.. thn what abt the juri ueno ep? i wish its this wednesday! double dosage next week lol.

I already saw the preview..wow d best!!!! skinship to the max.... the next episode is way better than the piggy back ride and I hope there is more than holding hand.. A tight hug  maybe??? LOL :wub: :wub::wub: :wub:

Guest K1L1On1Mr4

*Yup, there was a mysterious guy between GaIn and Yonghwa in the preview. there is supposed to be 6 people there (3 couples) but there were 7. maybe it was a host or a tour guide. Personally, I think they held hands there. in that situation, Yong needed to hold her hand to show her that he is capable of protecting her. and it also shows by the way he leads her outside the door. also, he gets jealous easy. being jealous would sometimes mean that they want to protect their special someone, like in episode 6-7, he wants to protect her from his brothers. plus I think he really cares for her, as seen on episode 21 when Hyun cuts her finger. but that was filmed several months ago, what more in next week's episode, which was filmed more recently?  

** On another note, Yong seems disappointed when Hyun refused food from him. I think because he really ins't paying attention to the people in the sushi restaurant. His heart, body, and soul was focused on his wife Seohyun. On the other hand, Seohyun when she sees that the waitress looks like Ueno Juri (well, it was Ueno Juri) focused on her like a laser guided missile to confirm if it was indeed Ueno Juri. thats why she ignored Yong's gesture of feeding her.

Regarding the other couples hugging and all. GaIn and Jokwon are friends and has known each other for a long time, even before WGM. so they are a lot more comfortable even when they first entered WGM. plus GaIn's personality is very mischievous and playful, same with Kwon. also GaIn has experience in relationships. Same with Nichkhun and Victoria. both of them have had relationship experience before. and Khun really likes Victoria before they enter WGM. Now to YongSeo. I personally feel that what they have is very special. they entered WGM both without writing who they want as a partner. They started of with an "engagement" to know each other more. they made an effort to know each other personally. the biggest factor for me is that Seohyun has no relationship experience. Yong needs to be very careful. because of Seohyun's inexperience, Yong is afraid of how she might react if he tries skinship on her. that is the reason why Yong results to bets (like the piggy back) to somehow "test the waters." Plus Seohyun is the innocent maknae of SNSD, he is afraid he might ruin her innocent image. it is very hard, I've experienced it before, that's why I respect Yong som much. my hats off to him. but tiday, I think Yong has tested the waters enough that we can see him softly tries skinship. Im not blaming Seohyun's inexperience or anything. it just that her inexperience makes Yong work harder and be more careful about his actions. he softly looks at her, like he is struggling with him self. he is a touchy guy, and he just wants to hold her but he can't. that takes a lot of guts and self-control. this guy works really hard for Seohyun. a guy would not work very hard if he doens't like the girl. and You would love something or someone when you worked hard to get it. Seohyun also tries really hard for Yonghwa. she really is awkward with other guys except Yonghwa. She understands him and takes good care of him. even if she is inexperienced in many things (like making kimchi and playing guitar), she tries hard, even seeking help from other people because she really wants to please Yonghwa. Their progress is very amazing and it seems real. well we all hope that it is real. both of them worked really hard for their marriage, and the fruit of that hard work would be cherished by both of them forever.

^^, sorry for my babbling here.

Well written on your spoiler buddy, i can't agree more :D

Thank you for voicing your opinion, i do think the same but since my limited english i just couldn't write as good as yours. You're daebak w00t.gif

I also think that Yonghwa is really considering the people around him. You can get this impression by his diplomatic answers during various talk shows. He really wants to say out loud that he has special feeling toward Hyun but he just can't because the cruel idol world. He really protects the people around him including CNBLUE boys and Hyun. I really appreciate his stand, and he got my utmost respect. He is really mature, that's why i believe Hyun is on the right man wub.gif

Skip to this week episode, read that Hyun got a bit uneasy feeling is enough for me to get the impression that Hyun's slowly falling to YongHwa but she just don't know the 'name' of her feeling yet rolleyes.gif

edit:

Forgive my bad eyes, just saw on preview that maybe Yong just holds Hyun's wrist? Need FBI gogumas here ASAP w00t.gif

Interlocking fingers will be awesome wub.gif

Guest mimayree

Mrs. and Mr Jung. Please Hug at the horror special. hihihi. I hope the staff would perform lots of scary stuff.

That'll make yong and Hyun HUG.

at the preview I see the couples were very awkward with each other. I hope they'll get closer. Hyun is very quiet.

Guest lvlvlvlvlvl

hi guys im new here. i just want to watch eng subbed of episode 21 any one willing to help me? :D

i really like the innocence of seohyun that makes me wanna continue to watch them. awwww i hope someone could help me here

craving for this couple

Guest SophiaPia

In the black room

Thanks for the brief translations redtulip and j2dlee.

"Seohyun said that Yonghwa was very happy and said in a radio show before that Ueno is his ideal. Although everybody has someone in their heart but she just don't feel good".

1st time SeoHyun get jealous :) I feel jealous as well while watching it :( i feel for SeoHyun kekeke! but she is very good the way she say it, together w/ a lovely smile. Sounds like seoHyun is speaking informally to Yong, like the "really" she used to say sincha yo (sorry for the spelling) this time i heard she said "sincha". Yong favorite question to SeoHyun every time they meet is what SeoHyun do in school kekeke! if she do lots of pictures taking or lots of signature kekeke!

I like when wife SeoHyun wished that Chaki was there too. And u really can see the face of Yong even the wgm PD knows Yong already when his jealous, he might not admit it but it's say's in his expressions hahaha! That's why Yong ask wife Hyun to carry her bag, maybe Yong trying to test if Wife Hyun  will get jealous. kekeke! oh! well a little jealous :)

I think i'm more excited for next week episode. Hopefully YongSeo will let go their feelings this time. If they want to hold hands or hug just do it :) aigoo! i hope they will be the strongest couple. But adam couple is so so much comfortable and khuntoria :( hmmm! i guess i just wait for next epi :)

I was really glad to see our lovely couple with Ueno Juri.. I was grinning the whole time..

When Yong playfully/jokingly asked to hold Juri's bag so that he can walk with Juri.. I saw Hyun frown but it was not captured pretty well coz she actually looked away or should I say hid her expression from us?!! LOL

And about the preview... I actually dont want to mention this but... oh well

Is it just me or YongHwa actually felt somewhat insulted or felt bad when Gain laughed after he said they were married half a year...

Peace!!!

Back to lurking mode

I was really glad to see our lovely couple with Ueno Juri.. I was grinning the whole time..

When Yong playfully asked to hold Juri's bag so so that he can walk with Juri.. I saw her frown but it was not captured pretty well coz she actually looked away or should I say hid her expression from us?!! LOL

And about the preview... I actually dont want to mention this but... oh well

Is it just me or YongHwa actually felt somewhat insulted or felt bad when Gain laughed after he said they were married half a year...

Peace!!!

Back to lurking mode

i'm not so sure  :unsure: but I think Yong just handed Hyun her bag.  As a joke I think he decided not to carry Hyun's bag that's why he handed it to her.

Guest windstorm34

hi guys im new here. i just want to watch eng subbed of episode 21 any one willing to help me? :D

i really like the innocence of seohyun that makes me wanna continue to watch them. awwww i hope someone could help me here

craving for this couple

Annyeong! Welcome!!! try looking for it here...

SNSD♥SeoHyun♥Forever♥  (its in Facebook)

Enjoy!

I just noticed something, the place they went to for the Horror Special seemed so familiar to the military training camp that UEE, Jung Eum (?) and GaIn went to for intensive wife training. I don't have the videos to show since they are impossible to find <_< but I really think it is the same area.

I also saw KhunToria solving an algebra problem, so do the couples have to solve some questions in order to get out of the mansion?? :D

EDIT:

it was a school, after all!!! lol i didn't even notice until I re-read j2dlee's translation XD

i'm not so sure  :unsure: but I think Yong just handed Hyun her bag.  As a joke I think he decided not to carry Hyun's bag that's why he handed it to her.

I'm not so sure myself but Yong grabbed Juri's bag before they went out and then he playfully or jokingly asked Seohyun to hold it... and he pretended to walk beside Juri.. even the MCs were like "OMO WAE!" LOL that was the time when i saw Seohyun somewhat frown.or smewhat like an expression of distaste.....LOL

big.JPG

I'm sorry for the poor quality of screen cap

at 0:19

you can see that there's another person wearing all black. jacket and pants.

who is it??hmmm

I'll guess that the other person must me Seulong... Since he is like a special guest all the time..

He might stand as an MC...well just a wild guess

Guest NilyxYongSeo

im not sure abt this scene bcos its toooooo dark. but apparently when they heard the big 'bang' and they were shock, did seohyun grab yonghwa's arm? hmmm.. GOGUMA FBIs! GOGOGO. i just cant wait for this ep to air. im just worried that some may get worked up abt the skinship level of yongseo, as they may compare them with khuntoria and adam, but rmb, OUR COUPLE IS UNIQUE! i have faith and confidence in our jungseobang! HAHAHAHA. who knows seohyun may not be the one who is really scared! LOL. perhaps hyun was 'protecting' yong?

What I saw is that when they hear the noise, Seohyun screams (I really like how she screams xD) and she put her hands over her ears.

Meanwhile Yonghwa turns and a little closer to her. I wonder what they have heard ? xDD

I saw the episode this morning before leaving for school. And it made me laugh (I think I laugh at every episode I saw of YongSeo xD).

Thank you to j2dlee & redtulip for your translations!!

Here what I really like in this episode :

- Seohyun Unnie is just so beautiful (I like her sweater *-*), Yonghwa and Seohyun are so good together !

- Juri Ueno is cut and she seems to be very funny

- When we watch this episode we can easily see that they are really closer yet. It make me happy (but she speaks to him formal isn't she ? Because I can hear her to say "Chincha" = really in bamnal, but she says "De" = yes in formal [sorry I don't know how to write that xD])

- Yonghwa always is cut when he is jealous xDD I love he's face express !

- Seohyun is really insightful x) When she notices Ueno she looks her everytime xDD (made Yonghwa disapointed xD)

- When Yonghwa says to Seohyun to takes her bag, I can hear in her voice that she was surprise and a little... I dont know how to say that but it seem like she feels bad xD

And it's confirmed in the interview x) I have notice that when Seohyun Unnie says "just don't feel good" we can really feel it in her voice... So please Yonghwa Oppa, I hope you have watch this episode and hear that. You make your wife feel jealous, are you happy now, you're not the only one to be like that ? xD

Preview !!!!!!! :

OMMOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!

That was my reaction when I saw this !!!!! xD I'm so excited !!!! Seohyun Unnie and Yonghwa Oppa are so CUT !!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT SATURDAY !!!!!! Because of that I would be happy all week xD

I don't know if they hold hands but I hope so x)

I'll try to make a brighter screen shot but I don't promise anything it's will be hard =x

Guest miel_1301

Thanks red tulip and j2dlee for the initial translations.

I am waiting patiently for the whole trans. I hope j2dlee that we're not putting so much pressure on you. hehehe!

In the meantime and while waiting....

Something worth taking cognizance of from the preview...

Our YongSeo couple has long been criticized for the lack of or for the rather slow-paced skinships, but something I just notice from the preview on how the 3 couples seated themselves inside the bus...

preview1r.jpg

The Adam couple is seated with a bag in between them.

preview2t.jpg

While the Khuntoria Couple has a rail that separates them.

preview3v.jpg

preview4.jpg

The YongSeo Couple is seated so close, hence, are the ones giving out the "feel/vibe" of a "real" couple. Had there been no glass window/siding beside Seobaby, she would have easily fallen of the bus with how close YongHwa is seated beside her. And due probably to heat, Yong was continuously fanning her while engaged in a convo with the other couples.

It may not mean anything to a number of YongSeo skeptics but it definitely is an impression one can clearly derive from mere visual observation.

Love how all of us are spazzing over just a hand holding!!! It's only a small gesture for other couples, but it's a big leap for Yongseo !!!

Now im wishing for a HUG and i'll be in heaven!

I was like afhsdklgjlksaroiwarksdhgjsljgfjgkljf OMGGGGGGG LOOK AT THE HANDS :w00t:  hahaha