Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest lovekin

thanks for the translation regarding the filming yesterday. I'm very much excited to see this episode cos we'll get to see how close they are now. but at the same time i am definitely not anticipating the fans of other couples comparing Yonghwa & Seohyun with the other two since they are appearing together and thus inevitable.

unsure.gif that would be really unfortunate if all it comes down to is comparing the couples.  i never really paid much attention to the ratings of each couple until lately, and i was really surprised that yongseo isn't as popular as the other two ("adam," "khuntoria" ... i don't know of the other WGM couples, if any blink.gif) because based on the soompi forums alone, "sweet potato" seems to have a lot more posts.

not that more posts means anything but, at face value, it suggests more of an interest.  or maybe just more vocal fans? hm hm hm.

Guest monie1909

thanks for the translation regarding the filming yesterday. I'm very much excited to see this episode cos we'll get to see how close they are now. but at the same time i am definitely not anticipating the fans of other couples comparing Yonghwa & Seohyun with the other two since they are appearing together and thus inevitable.

hey,dont worry,babe.We will do what we,yongseo shipper good at.If anything i learn the best from older,longer spazzers here are yongseo shippers are great at ignoring haters and negativity and to think positively.Doing so,i dont even want to think about whatever mbc issues.. :phew: ..just excited for this wgm specials.Lets apply the law of attraction(if any of you believe in that theory) ^_^ .Mbc sure loves wgm teams, to provide them with such a big event.I hope the air time will be more than 1 hour,though. ^_^

edit: sorry top the page again and with nothing to share.. blush.gif..ohh,i didnt top the page act..talking about positive thinking,so i'll drop a famous quote from our wise Hyun " if your dreams is alive,one day it will come true".

YongSeoforever Thanks for pic..hyun looking so so pretty and sweet

Guest Crystal392

Woaah there are soo many things to spazz about. Finally I am at my lovely house and able to watch all YongHwa-SeoHyun-YongSeo videos and read all your amazing posts!! :w00t:

Welcome to all new spazzers!! It amazes me how after all this time new fans still appear ^_^ Welcome welcome *throws confetti*

About the WinWin interview I agree with genxv, if I am not wrong (I read this somewhere, probably here?) the one who said the korean word that was translated as 'compelled' was the male MC; YongHwa began saying one word and then the male MC said that word and everyone laughed and he stood up immediately and said 'No no no'. Hopefully someone (maybe jdlee2 ;) ) who understands Korean can explain that. ^_^

lovekin: Welcome to Goguma thread!

About YongHwa's stares, I agree he has a very strong stare... when he looks at the camera I melt hehehe You said he looks like 'he's about to sex anyone up', I am a big YongHwa fan since 'You are Beautiful' days and I must say I was a ShinHye (she is such a lovely girl with an awesome personality) and YongHwa -ShinHwa/YongHye- fan and I knew they were very close (also with HongKi and GeuSeuk), I saw some BehindTheScenes cuts and they seemed like really good friends and I wondered if maybe there was something more than friendship, but then YongHwa joined WGM and, even though on that time I wasn't into SNSD (I didn't like them nor disliked them, I loved 'Gee' but wasn't interested on SNSD; I tell you this so you know my opinion on that moment was only based as a YongHye fan) I loved their akward moments and he seemed really interested on her, and then as I saw more episodes I realized he looked at her on a different way he looked at ShinHye or how Shinwoo looked at GoMinNam (YAB characters); if you see YongHwa interact with ShinHye he seems to be happy with the environment in general, but when he is with SeoHyun it's as if his whole world becomes her. His stares are different in my opinion and that's what made me a YongSeo fan.

:lol: I also get carried away when I need to talk. I would talk (well... in this case write xD) for hours hehehehe and about Yong's ideal girl, he has always said (Even before WGM) that he thinks ideal is just ideal so he has never had an ideal girl, that's why his answers keep changing. Also when he met Hyun~ he said he had never met anyone like her before soo how could he know he was going to like girls her type? ;) hehehehehe ok I will stop writing here... I swear I could write and write and write for hours xD One small advice (I hope it won't bother you ^_^ ): just let your inner child enjoy the show and don't over analyze things, try to think positive because, after all, WGM is just a show and they (Yong & Hyun) are two people we don't know and probably will never know... maybe they are lying? maybe they do like each other and are dating? maybe they are only acting and in real life they hate each other? maybe what they do and we see it's exactly how they feel? we will never know all those things... I remember someone (who I believed is/was a YongSeo anti because he/she kept posting awful things about them) told me 'Ignorance is bliss' and he/she was right. Let your overanalytical side deal with real live problems and just enjoy the show ^_^

I am also super happy that WGM brought this two together... they've come a looong way. I remember their first episodes, they were soo akward and now they are so comfortable with each other. Watching them always makes me smile.

heheheheh I haven't watched Yong's dance yet xD

EDIT: lovekin: Sorry but I didn't understand your last post x_x What do you mean by less popular? =/ As in by Korean fans?

EDIT2: Thanks thanks thanks to all those people who shared news, translations, pics, etc from YongSeo. YongSeoforever: Hyun~ looks gorgeous.. I wonder if that's what she wore for the latest ep they filmed :)

Guest YongSeoForever

Hyun Buin's Endorsement Pic in WGM...it seems like Hyun is starting to wear dresses (as we see in previous eps...she wears jeans most of the time)..I guess she wants to impress Yong Seobang with her beautiful legs and show her femininity ...hahha!!

ae6f53b615f04a1e438daa7059dd2b96_large.jpg

cre: DC Married

@crystal_malfoy: I wonder too!! Because you can notice that her hair color is for the Genie promotion in Japan..she probably wore it to that island filming...wow...that's amazing isn't it :)

Hyun Buin's Endorsement Pic in WGM...it seems like Hyun is starting to wear dresses (as we see in previous eps...she wears jeans most of the time)..I guess she wants to impress Yong Seobang with her beautiful legs and show her femininity ...hahha!!

http://soompi_images.s3.amazonaws.com/ae6f53b615f04a1e438daa7059dd2b96_large.jpg

Oh wow! She looks so pretty. Like an angel!!! An angel with a mind of steel and the strength of a warrior. LOL. Thanks for posting the picture YongSeoForever!

crystal - I loved reading every bit of your spoiler *hugs*. I'm working on a Zen approach too to loving this couple and so far so good. Just take the positive and stay happy on my goguma planet :lol:. And you know that I think back, you're right about WinWin, it was the male MC (with the glasses) who said 'inevitable/compelled' while Yong was trying to explain.

But Yong was really awesome there. Right after that, he said those types of questions will cause SeoHyun to feel sad if she hears them. Awwwwwww. *melts* that was the sweetest response. Yong understands his buin so well. I'm sure she gets compared to her unnies all the time and as the maknae it must be hard for her self-confidence especially because she adores and looks up to her unnies so much. So if anything, for me that episode was really revealing. He could have just stopped after his first statement. After all, of course if you work with someone on a show you feel closer to them. But his second statement shows he really cares for Hyun as a person.

edit: YongSeoForever, if I remember correctly, the fan account from when DCGallery fans gave them presents (I think Aug 3) said Seohyun was wearing a dress. Maybe its this one? :w00t: She is just gorgeous! Wow, I'm so blown away. Wonder what Yong-nampyeons reaction was. Also, for me I dress up like that only if I want to impress a certain someone ;)

Guest biiianx

Annyeong everyone! Everytime I open my laptop,the first thing I do is to check this thread because it never fails to made my day everytime I read updates about our Sweet Potato ~~

I came accross this newly subbed videos from soshisubs. Seems like Hyun is really fond of Haechi ^_^ see's very playful. Hyun also says that she wants to be an active mother, since she's already married she thinks of motherhood now ~~ kekekeke!

My Friend, Haechi

Guest lovekin

Woaah there are soo many things to spazz about. Finally I am at my lovely house and able to watch all YongHwa-SeoHyun-YongSeo videos and read all your amazing posts!! :w00t:

Welcome to all new spazzers!! It amazes me how after all this time new fans still appear ^_^ Welcome welcome *throws confetti*

About the WinWin interview I agree with genxv, if I am not wrong (I read this somewhere, probably here?) the one who said the korean word that was translated as 'compelled' was the male MC; YongHwa began saying one word and then the male MC said that word and everyone laughed and he stood up immediately and said 'No no no'. Hopefully someone (maybe jdlee2 ;) ) who understands Korean can explain that. ^_^

lovekin: Welcome to Goguma thread!

About YongHwa's stares, I agree he has a very strong stare... when he looks at the camera I melt hehehe You said he looks like 'he's about to sex anyone up', I am a big YongHwa fan since 'You are Beautiful' days and I must say I was a ShinHye (she is such a lovely girl with an awesome personality) and YongHwa -ShinHwa/YongHye- fan and I knew they were very close (also with HongKi and GeuSeuk), I saw some BehindTheScenes cuts and they seemed like really good friends and I wondered if maybe there was something more than friendship, but then YongHwa joined WGM and, even though on that time I wasn't into SNSD (I didn't like them nor disliked them, I loved 'Gee' but wasn't interested on SNSD; I tell you this so you know my opinion on that moment was only based as a YongHye fan) I loved their akward moments and he seemed really interested on her, and then as I saw more episodes I realized he looked at her on a different way he looked at ShinHye or how Shinwoo looked at GoMinNam (YAB characters); if you see YongHwa interact with ShinHye he seems to be happy with the environment in general, but when he is with SeoHyun it's as if his whole world becomes her. His stares are different in my opinion and that's what made me a YongSeo fan.

:lol: I also get carried away when I need to talk. I would talk (well... in this case write xD) for hours hehehehe and about Yong's ideal girl, he has always said (Even before WGM) that he thinks ideal is just ideal so he has never had an ideal girl, that's why his answers keep changing. Also when he met Hyun~ he said he had never met anyone like her before soo how could he know he was going to like girls her type? ;) hehehehehe ok I will stop writing here... I swear I could write and write and write for hours xD One small advice (I hope it won't bother you ^_^ ): just let your inner child enjoy the show and don't over analyze things, try to think positive because, after all, WGM is just a show and they (Yong & Hyun) are two people we don't know and probably will never know... maybe they are lying? maybe they do like each other and are dating? maybe they are only acting and in real life they hate each other? maybe what they do and we see it's exactly how they feel? we will never know all those things... I remember someone (who I believed is/was a YongSeo anti because he/she kept posting awful things about them) told me 'Ignorance is bliss' and he/she was right. Let your overanalytical side deal with real live problems and just enjoy the show ^_^

I am also super happy that WGM brought this two together... they've come a looong way. I remember their first episodes, they were soo akward and now they are so comfortable with each other. Watching them always makes me smile.

heheheheh I haven't watched Yong's dance yet xD

EDIT: lovekin: Sorry but I didn't understand your last post x_x What do you mean by less popular? =/ As in by Korean fans?

WAH!  people in this thread are quite lovely!  laugh.gif

yep, that was the interview where i was unsure how it was going.  yong going "no, no, no" seemed to me like he was backtracking so he didn't look bad as an idol with an on-screen wife, not necessarily because that's not how he meant it.  of course, like you said, that's me being super, super analytical.  sweatingbullets.gif  can't help it.  it's like a bug, and i need to talk it out because it'll just build and build!  i think everyone has the right idea by just thinking about them as the couple that they are on-screen and, to repeat what you said, enjoy it.  and i am!  but sometimes, you know, you really want something to happen for whatever reason.  i'm not even sure what that reason is in my case~ vicx.gif

as for yonghwa and shin hye vs. yong and hyun ... erm, i can't say i noticed a difference, though i was a huge fan of YB and thought that the BTS videos with yong & shin hye were adorable, but i think i was more of a geun suk + shin hye admirer.  haha.  i suppose you could say there is a difference, but ... okay, okay.  i won't go and analyze it to death (because that was what i was about to do!) so i'll just say that i'll accept it as is.  oh boy~!

yongseoforever: ah, she's so pretty in that dress!  that dress is pretty, in general, which reminds me that i need to go to the store to buy some dresses.  hee!

EDIT: by less popular, i guess i'm talking about this chart i saw somewhere earlier in this thread where they ranked second to last?  as opposed to "adam" who was 2nd and "khuntoria" who was 5th, i believe.  also, not many people on general yongseo posts (not from soompi) seem to be as interested in "sweet potato" as the other two.  just an observation.  i guess they're less popular with korean fans, but i can't say for sure.  or maybe they're less popular with int'l fans?

http://soompi_images.s3.amazonaws.com/ae6f53b615f04a1e438daa7059dd2b96_large.jpg

@crystal_malfoy: I wonder too!! Because you can notice that her hair color is for the Genie promotion in Japan..she probably wore it to that island filming...wow...that's amazing isn't it :)

is it possible that the picture of seohyun in dress was taken during the fans met them at the park and handed their gifts to them? the fans did mention that seohyun was wearing a dress on that day.

crystal_malfoy I loved your insightful comments within the spoiler tags...I totally agree about just purely enjoying our favourite goguma couple's on-screen interaction... ^_^

much as the romantic soul in us wishes they'd turn reel into real life...we will never know the truth in their relationship with each other...whether it's purely platonic, just acting for the cameras, or their true feelings towards each other...until the day they decide to announce their marriage...so we should just lighten up and have fun while they're still committed to WGM... :wub:

thank you for sharing the photo YongSeoForever...seohyun looks beautiful... B)

Guest lovekin

But Yong was really awesome there. Right after that, he said those types of questions will cause SeoHyun to feel sad if she hears them. Awwwwwww. *melts* that was the sweetest response. Yong understands his buin so well. I'm sure she gets compared to her unnies all the time and as the maknae it must be hard for her self-confidence especially because she adores and looks up to her unnies so much. So if anything, for me that episode was really revealing. He could have just stopped after his first statement. After all, of course if you work with someone on a show you feel closer to them. But his second statement shows he really cares for Hyun as a person.

genxv:  HAHA.  oh gosh, this just goes to show that i am absolutely drowning in your guys' optimism – which is a good thing.  this is helping me go back on a safe and sane road.  tongue.gif  what i mean is that you saw yong mentioning that these interview questions would make hyun sad as his way of sticking up for her.  when i first watched it, and i already had a negative impression of that "compelled" sequence, i thought he said she would be sad to hear those questions as in ... how do i describe this – like if you're at a party and you're talking about someone, and then you realize that someone is coming into the room so you tell everyone to hush.  it's that kind of feeling.

lol, i just think it's a tad funny.  this is good.  i need to hear more of these positive interpretations so i can get my mind out of this pessimistic oblivion. happy.gif you guys are awesome!

EDIT: i just noticed something ... those reputation + - buttons and such?  most of my posts are negative.  i mean, i'm not offended!  i'm just a little confused.  am i raining down on everyone's parade by being realistic or too analytical?  i understand if my mentions of things are on the depressing side of this post, but my reasoning for that is to want clarification.  if this is an issue, i'd rather be told. :/

Guest Crystal392

genxv: Sis!! *hugs* I also found that interview super sweet because it showed how much Yong~ had gotten to know Hyun~, even Taeyeon squealed at his answer ^_^ So when I saw a lot of people complaining I was like o_O xD I think a lot of people misunderstood the interview. Anyways, I think you and kubih may be right, there is a possibility that that is the dress she was wearing when the DCgallery fans gave them the presents. :o

biiianx: Thanks for sharing that video!!

Awww there are many things I want to watch right now and I want to read all your posts but I am really tired and tomorrow is also going to be a very loong day ;_; I wish it were Sunday already so I can wake up late and enjoy watching Goguma cuts.

lovekin: I love the way you write using colors and different font... hehehe ^_^ It's ok if you don't notice the difference between his stares, maybe it's because I am a big YongHwa fan now or maybe because I've become biased xD That was just my opinion and everyone is different and not always have the same opinions as others :P That's why I love this thread so much, because everyone can express how they feel or what do they think :) Hmmmm chart? I remember there was a poll a long time ago but it was about comparing the couples to a couple from a movie 'The Killers' (I think), I am not sure =/ I know they are also really popular on 'Omona they didn't' on LJ (twinkystar I saw your posts ;) wish you would spazz like that here too hehehehehe ) and I haven't seen many new posts on them on allkpop, the last one I saw there was about the latest episode but the title insted of being 'Hyun gives Yong a piggyback ride' or something more catchy (like it was for other couples) was something that didn't grab too much attention, they didn't even posted a pic of them together (it was two individual pics <_< ). Also a couple of weeks ago we got a long post from Vietnamese Gogumas (fans), they were lovely.

About their popularity in Korea, I will quote part of a message jdlee2 sent me (please jdlee2 don't get mad at me for posting this here *puppy eyes*):

I'm not sure about other web sites or a public opinion about Yongseo, but in DC.gall Yongseo posts usually get the biggest hit, so I guess they're still pretty popular amongst DC gallers

woollylamb: I agree with you. Let's enjoy the show while it lasts :D

EDIT:

lovekin: About the +/- thing, don't worry. I think when you get lots of - your post will be deleted. So if the reason from yours posts is clarification and we explain it to you then your previous posts that talk about not so positive things are no longer necesary (hope you get what I mean since English isn't my first language and you won't feel offended) :)

Guest blueshoes

She is not human !!!! so beautiful

Seohyun necklace endorsement ( be MC on Music Core with Yonghwa and Yuri)

551d.jpg

credit DC/Seojuhyun

Guest hallyucraze

Dear All Goguma Lovers... Annyeong..

Ok... how or where do I start?? :P First off.. to all new goguma lovers.. Welcome! welcome! Feel free to comment all good things abt our lovely YongSeo couple, put posters, gifs & many many more! :D

To all existing goguma shippers- d3seohyun,crystal_malfoy,chikaaaa,genxv,purestupidity,miel,lovekim,nazweena,my dear little dongseng-DEEomfg..and MANY,MANY MORE...to those that I'm unable to name please do forgive me! But i know who u are as always!!! please, please forgive me! :mellow:

Genxv... I can't view your pm... i dunno if there's something wrong with soompi inbox? I can't view my sent mails either..ooohhh this is frustrating!!! :angry:

To all who have contributed on the mini project, my heartfelt thank u to all the hardworking potatoes.. u are truly gifted & i believe Yong & Hyun will be touched as well.. :) and to those going to the fansign & showcase... (yes I'm going there as well.I think u all might have already known my little dongseng Deeomfg have announced.. n yes we are siblings/sisters! hehehehe!) hope to meet u all up mebbe b4 the showcase itself. I'm not sure if i can make it to the airport tomorrow when they arrive...

Since my inbox is not working at the moment..*sigh*.. I have no idea why & this upsets me lots!!! To those who have Lovekim's contact can contact her as what she had already informed u all before... So hope we'll be meeting each other there!

Ahhh yes.. Yong & Hyun just recorded a new episode for the chuseok festival eh?? can't wait to watch that..

ANd to all goguma lovers.. let's enjoy their each & every loving moments that they are showing us now.. nothing beats to watch this heartwarming & shy loving couple.. and like all dreamers I do wish they could be a real couple one day!!

Guest Jasmine-HyunJae

hi, finally i'm able to drop by this forum.. I've been missing them since ep12 as there are no eng sub i can find in youtube.. Does anyone knows where can i find them?? i miss them so much.. :(

i can't seems to be able to find their interviews also.. sorry guys to trouble you..

If anyone knows where to find it, can let me know..

Guest biiianx

biiianx: Thanks for sharing that video!!

Awww there are many things I want to watch right now and I want to read all your posts but I am really tired and tomorrow is also going to be a very loong day ;_; I wish it were Sunday already so I can wake up late and enjoy watching Goguma cuts.

You're welcome crystal_malfoy :) I've also have the same burden as yours, so many videos to watch and posts to read, I can't help to miss those updates. haha! Also, I have to update my hard drive with all the subbed videos and awesome fanmades that I have now :D I'm really really grateful to those kind-hearted people for never failing effort that they give ^_^

Guest crystalblue

why is everyone on here so adorable and bright? I love reading this thread nightly after work. it's my happiness therapy. thank you!

crystal high-five!!(yongseo style)..and i love your avatar by the way..:wub:

i think we should give YongSeo couple a miniature billiard set..

;):phew:

Guest lovekin

lovekin: I love the way you write using colors and different font... hehehe ^_^ It's ok if you don't notice the difference between his stares, maybe it's because I am a big YongHwa fan now or maybe because I've become biased xD That was just my opinion and everyone is different and not always have the same opinions as others :P That's why I love this thread so much, because everyone can express how they feel or what do they think :) Hmmmm chart? I remember there was a poll a long time ago but it was about comparing the couples to a couple from a movie 'The Killers' (I think), I am not sure =/ I know they are also really popular on 'Omona they didn't' on LJ (twinkystar I saw your posts ;) wish you would spazz like that here too hehehehehe ) and I haven't seen many new posts on them on allkpop, the last one I saw there was about the latest episode but the title insted of being 'Hyun gives Yong a piggyback ride' or something more catchy (like it was for other couples) was something that didn't grab too much attention, they didn't even posted a pic of them together (it was two individual pics  <_< ). Also a couple of weeks ago we got a long post from Vietnamese Gogumas (fans), they were lovely.

About their popularity in Korea, I will quote part of a message jdlee2 sent me (please jdlee2 don't get mad at me for posting this here *puppy eyes*):

EDIT:

lovekin: About the +/- thing, don't worry. I think when you get lots of - your post will be deleted. So if the reason from yours posts is clarification and we explain it to you then your previous posts that talk about not so positive things are no longer necesary (hope you get what I mean since English isn't my first language and you won't feel offended) :)

haha, thanks.  it's mostly a visual thing, but i magnify important words so i guess it has a dual purpose.  smile.gif  actually, when i mentioned "other posts," i did mean the ones on omona.  tongue.gif  they just don't seem to get a lot, though i wish more people liked them!  but i guess people do.  i'm just looking at a small pool of fans and base my observations off of that?  who knows!

about the reputation thing ... hm, i guess that's just a little depressing.  i mean, i don't want to start a debate over what's acceptable and what's not in this particular thread, but it sort of ruins the purpose of sharing different perspectives and discussing it.  seems a little counterproductive if people want something deleted.  if it's a problem, i'd like to discuss it so i know what offends people and what doesn't and can thus avoid it in the future if it's really big of an issue.  sad.gif

(p.s. your english is just fine!)

Guest blueswim_boo

Hmm,this is a bit childish..but what the hell,right.About the poll thingy,it actually varies with time,At some time,some couple top the other couple and vice versa at other time.It didnt generalize the whole popularity of these couple at korea..At any given time,the poll will change again.For example,this is from previous poll from mtv co.kor..so who knows how the poll look like next time..

poll2.png

Guest Crystal392

Jasmine-HyunJae: Hey!! :D Hiii :) Welcome back to Goguma World! hehehehehe You can watch the episodes with eng subs on http://www.rdrsubs.co.cc/, just click on 'Streaming/Downloading'

Btw, the latest ep (ep 19) was removed by MBC ;_; Rdrsubs said they will upload it to Youtube again soon :)

While stalking dcmarried I found this lovely very recent post: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=married&no=443612&page=1&bbs=

I am not 100% sure what it is and hopefully someone can explain it but I think it's 'Most searched word' or something like that right? Our YongSeo is 6th.

seachv.jpg

EDIT:

k_tin: hi-5 YongSeo style hehehehe

lovekin: Maybe because you are new to soompi (you are new right? :o ) and specially to this thread. We all agreed here to try not to talk about other couples (because some people who love YongSeo also love other couples and also because each couple is unique and different) and you mentioned them and that 'wasn't allowed'. Also we agreed if we want to talk about topics that are not too happy and can turn into a long discussion (like some of your posts) we will use the spoiler thingie, like how I used the spoiler thingie to answer you ^_^ We want to keep this thread as a place where we dream and wish what YongHwa and SeoHyun have is more than a friendship, that's why it's a YongSeo thread :P I know it may sound a bit childish but it's like a YongSeo bubble hehehe :lol: We just want this to be a happy thread because, imo, lots of people read the posts to feel happy (like crystalblue said, this thread has cheered me up countless of times and maybe some of your posts were too analytical and some people didn't like it (which is totally fine, not everyone thinks and reacts the same way). ^^ I hope you aren't feeling sad for getting all those - *hugs*