Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest sally7

It looks like he is not wearing THE RING in Strong Heart recording, but he is also not wearing ANY rings at all. I'm not bothered abt it, cos it seems he wears it whenever. But...t I'm just thinking what goes thru his mind when he decides to wear it or not on what program or when not to.... U know what I mean? He must think abt it, like for example, he decide he wants to wear the ring during Inkigayo but why on that program?

Anyone has any thoughts abt this? Just curious, cos I've got absolutely no idea....

I don't know if he will think about/choose when he will wear the ring or not but strong heart recording since 24 june it same month of ep.19 (june 8) as we see at that time how his ring look a like it's fix by glue gun so maybe it isn't comfort to wear it.

but recently pic from Busan, or some TV program in July he wear the ring again (after fixing with proper method or buy new one but old style)

crystal_malfoy really? I got info from http://codenameblue.wordpress.com/ and the schedule http://codenameblue.wordpress.com/schedules/2010-schedule/ maybe I'm wrong excl.gif

Guest Crystal392

Purestupidity: I've got no idea either. Hmmm maybe he forgot to wear the ring? or didn't feel like wearing it? or his manager told him not to? or maybe the PDs from that show told him not to wear the ring because WGM is from other channel? or maybe it IS the old ring and he does't wear the ring often because it is damaged? Those are my thoughts :P

aurora82: Hey welcome!! :D:D

sally7: If I am not wrong YongHwa recorded 'Strong Heart' this week :P

EDIT:

I remember a couple of days ago someone asked where she/he could find the music from YongSeo cuts, well on YongSeo couple blog you can find posts about the music on the right bar, under 'Recommend' (which is under 'Previously'. :)

EDIT2:

sally7: No no that was just me guessing because I thought they broadcast what they recorded the previous week so I assumed the filming had been recent, you are right. Thanks so much for sharing that info and clarifying that :D According to that schedule Strong Heart was recorded on June 24th, but what I find weird is that on recording says 'YongHwa & Jungshin' but on Broadcast Aug 17 says only 'YongHwa' o_O I am confused :wacko:

Guest Rouenna

hello everyone, occasionally poster here :)

I just wanted to join u all and say how I really loved this episode, especially the part where Yong Hwa zipped up Seo Hyun's Jacket. He intently looked at SH's Lips maybe I can't really tell :)

If WGM ever ends for this couple I hope it will end like episode 19, leaving u with a good feeling.

I wish it, too. Should they have the last episode, I want it to have like a sort of open-ended ending, or leaving the viewers a feeling of like something may have to end but a new beginning happens. :phew: Am I making sense? Haha!

@purestupidity. I believe I read somewhere that this Strong Heart ep was recorded back in the 24th of June? I don't think they have new rings at that time yet since we only started noticing them wearing them around mid-July. :phew:

EDIT2:

sally7: No no that was just me guessing because I thought they broadcast what they recorded the previous week so I assumed the filming had been recent, you are right. According to that schedule Strong Heart was recorded on June 24th, but what I find weird is that on recording says 'YongHwa & Jungshin' but on Broadcast Aug 17 says only 'YongHwa' o_O I am confused :wacko:

Guest miel_1301

I don't know if he will think about/choose when he will wear the ring or not but strong heart recording since 24 june it same month of ep.19 (june 8) as we see at that time how his ring look a like it's fix by glue gun so maybe it isn't comfort to wear it.

but recently pic from Busan, or some TV program in July he wear the ring again (after fixing with proper method or buy new one but old style)

crystal_malfoy really? I got info from http://codenameblue.wordpress.com/ and the schedule http://codenameblue.wordpress.com/schedules/2010-schedule/ maybe I'm wrong excl.gif

sally7, if indeed this CN Blue Schedule is accurate and YongHwa did record/film this Strong Heart Episode last June 24, 2010 (but which will only be aired on the 17th of August), then I guess that explains why he wasn't wearing the ring.

Recall guys that there was a period when YongHwa did not consistently wear the couple ring and there was even a period when he completely ceased/stopped wearing it some time in June and onwards. And in his appearance at SBS ChoiHwajung Power Time radio show on 05 July 2010, he was asked by a fan why he hasn't been wearing his couple ring anymore and to which he replied that we have to continuously watch WGM.

It was, then, during the photoshoot for the new NII CF/Ads that he was caught by the interviewer putting THE RING on (and this RING is the one we suspect to be NEW) while he was being interviewed, in front of the camera. He even left a message for Seo Hyun, remember? The new NII CF was shot either 21 July or 22 July 2010, if I am not mistaken. And from then onwards, we have been seeing him consistently and faithfully wearing THE RING on his left ring finger (almost always wearing it by itself without the other rings that he used to wear on his other fingers that somehow tend to cause confusion).

I trust the CN Blue schedule to be accurate.

Guest kellybelly

I think this was a random poll about popular pairings/couplings or something?

Wish SeoHwa couple was higher. I thought they were more popular :huh: Hopefully interest in this couple is not going down or something? Even the new WGM couple is higher :blink:

Also, has anyone seen this poll?

20100816121826.png

http://music.biglobe.ne.jp/special/k-pop/girlsgeneration.html

Seohyun's all the way down at number 6 :( I'm glad she's getting more attention now because back then she was always overshadowed by everyone else.

Guest Crystal392

miel: I also think the CNBLUE schedule posted on codenameblue is accurate.

This is a bit random and a bit offtopic but it is somehow related to YongHwa and SeoHyun. I was just watching a video from a Japanese girl group (AKB48 - Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru (English Subs) ) and I think japaneses are less conservative than koreans. Because I became obsessed with Kdramas and Kpop I learned a lot about Korean culture, but I don't know much about Japanese culture. I know YongHwa trained there with JongHyun, MinHyuk and Kangin (who left the group and is still training, Jungshin replaced him as bassist) and I wonder how difficult it was for them... I mean I thought Korean and Japanese cultures were very similar but now I think they have lots of differences, I am not sure though. Soon SNSD will make their Japanese debut, they will live there right? I wanted to ask to all the ones who know a bit of Japanese culture: how different is it from Korean?

*Cute screencap from Hyun~ pouting:

jealoushyun.jpg

cr:tvdaum

Annyeong Haseyo all lovely gogumas and aliens,

I'm posting this on behalf of the hard-working and much sleep-deprived nazweena (hope you are getting some sweet zzz's naz!)

Mini-Project: Celebrate YongSeo 200th Day

As you know CNBLUE will be in Singapore this weekend (oh, you lucky Singaporeans!) and as part of the Official SeoHwa project we would like to send Yong & Hyun a letter and some gifts from all of us international fans at Soompi and the Sweet Potato International Forum.

The awesome lovekim and hallyucraze have agreed to help get and drop of the gifts (thanks so much!) And in case you are wondering, there will be a gift collection counter set up near the concert venue so we are not sending our brave ladies to fight crowds of fans and scary managers just to get to the boys.

If you have any comment or suggestions please send ASAP to seohwa.project@gmail.com latest by 12 AM KST. We are also in urgent need of translators so if you can help us, send an email to seohwa.project@gmail as well.

project1.jpg

Gift 1: Couple Frame

A framed wedding certificate decorated with a collage of WGM moments - design by nazweena & rippergirl

Gift 2: Love Letter

A Letter for Yong & Hyun from all of us, the international fans

We, the YongSeo shippers from all over the world, would like to congratulate both you & SeoHyun for your 200th day anniversary. We have been fans since the beginning of your pairing with Seohyun of SNSD in We Got Married and we are really grateful to MBC for bringing the two of you together for you make a wonderful, adorable couple. You may not know this, but there are many, many YongSeo fans all over the world who look forward to watching you on We Got Married every Saturday.

It is good to see both of you being considerate & understanding towards each other. We were touched when you danced SNSD's “Tell Me Your Wish” just to make Seohyun happy. And we were also proud of Seohyun and her attempts to speak “BANMAL” with you so that you would both feel more comfortable towards each other despite it being really tough for her.

Though both of you are still young, you both show us the meaning of "GIVE & TAKE". YongSeo makes us the viewers feels excited, happy, sad, and warm inside each time we watch your episodes.

We come from various country, and are of different ages, but we get to know each other and build a wonderful and creative community because of the both of you. Thanks to you many friendships have been built, stories written, songs shared, videos made. Your story is an inspiration to all us. We hope you continue having fun on the show for we certainly enjoy every single moment.

We have prepared a few gifts for you & Hyun buin to mark your 200th day on We Got Married which falls on the 30th August 2010. It is not that expensive but it is sincere from all of us the YongSeo fans to show our support to both of you in good times and bad

We would really appreciate it if you could give this gifts to Hyun on our behalf & send our warmest regards to Hyun buin. Please stay healthy and continue to take care of each other. Hwaiting!

You can check out the YongSeo official websites & international threads here:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=330795&st=0

http://sweetpotato.co.nr

http://sweetpotatodays.blogspot.com

http://seohwaproject.blogspot.com

Dear Yonghwa,

Gift 3: Precious Gifts

A Set of cute gifts for the YongSeo couple which will possibly include couple umbrellas, tasty snacks, couple hoodies, couple phone straps, cuddly toy/avatar creature.

Crew involved: nazweena, genxv, omonOona, fengz, chikaaaaa, bezbezbez

singaporean crews : lovekim, hallyucraze

--------------------------------

So please do send an email to seohwa.project@gmail.com ASAP if you have any other ideas. For all fellow potatoes who are going to the concert please have tonnes of fun and come back to tell us all the details ok?

Guest Crystal392

genxv: You girls are awesome! I will send a message to one of you later :P I hope Yong~ will receive the gifts ^^ Maybe we can ask him to post a pic with the letter on CNBLuE's twitter account to show that he received the gifts :P

Hmmmm I was thinking if we could add a personal message. Like every YongSeo fan can write max. 5 linesshowing our support and then we can print those messages and give them as a gift. Hmmmm but the problem would be who would translate all those messages right? :o

genxv: You girls are awesome! I will send a message to one of you later :P I hope Yong~ will receive the gifts ^^ Maybe we can ask him to post a pic with the letter on CNBLuE's twitter account to show that he received the gifts :P

Hmmmm I was thinking if we could add a personal message. Like every YongSeo fan can write max. 5 linesshowing our support and then we can print those messages and give them as a gift. Hmmmm but the problem would be who would translate all those messages right? :o

I love your idea crystal! I think its ok even if we hand it to them in English. I think they both have a good grasp of English even if its basic. I'm sure they would be happy to hear from all of us

dreamyboo wow what an awesome video! Are you sure its your first time? The video editing is excellent and the lyrics, like you say are perfect for this couple. You did such a great job. Sharing dreamyboo's video YongSeo FMV - Our Story

Guest k.rivera19

Hello to everyone ... its my first time writing here but ive been in lurker mode for awhile now =) ... just had to write something coz i was listening to GNA & Bi song if i had a lover .. the lyrics fit them so much now

1) they had a picnic

2) they took the train

3) they had a piggyback ride (a unique one haha)

4) now wer just waiting for the kiss (wishful thinking =P)

well back to lurker mode for me h =)

ps. love everyones spazzes, screencaps, translations!! you guyz are awesome! FIghting!

Guest monie1909

genxv that was great.love the letter to yong hwa.I'm thrilled to know that yong and hyun could know that lot of international fans are rooting for them.This is just a suggestion..is it possible if we could give them the compiled version of "why we love yongseo couple" wrote by all spazzer here?Maybe in the form of bookscrap/diary since it so many of them and long written.I havent post mine yet cause i'm really not good with words but i swear that i feel touched and emotional reading each of your posts cause i can sense everyone was putting their soul and heart sincerely in their post of why they love yongseo couple.I just hope yong and hyun have a chance to read what you guys love about them .I believe that we dont mind if they took forever to read those,as long as they know how much and many international fans love them sincerely.And i think english wouldnt be a problem for them cause both yong and hyun have pretty decent english understanding and english language will represent us international fans well.Oh,well it just my thot but of course it easier for me to said than u guys who are actually will be doing it.Only if it possible within you guys conveniency.

genxv that was great.love the letter to yong hwa.I'm thrilled to know that yong and hyun could know that lot of international fans are rooting for them.This is just a suggestion..is it possible if we could give them the compiled version of "why we love yongseo couple" wrote by all spazzer here?Maybe in the form of bookscrap/diary since it so many of them and long written.

Thanks monie1909. I have to give credit to fengz and chikaa for coming up with a lot of the beautiful words. Also, I think thats a terrific idea! Naz and bezbezbez dears, are you around. Shall we do it? If I'm not mistaken there are plans to compile them all for the SeoHwa project but yes, it would be so sweet if we can hand it to Yong for their 200th Day anniversary.

I know we have a couple of days to get this together (I'm so sorry this is short notice guys) Hmm... Can some awesome goguma shipper help us out and compile all the responses? Or, did someone already do it for the project? If so please send a PM to nazweena or me. Thanks redtulip!! You're awesome!

k.rivera19 wow, I totally agree. The song seems to be made for them. Now if we could only see a kiss on the street as well. :lol:

mklavo2 thank you for the link about Jossa's new oneshot. I just LOVE her stories!! *runs off to read*

Guest anizet

Hello! Do someone here know the song playing when Hyun piggback Yong in the latest episode? :D

Thanks!

Hello! Do someone here know the song playing when Hyun piggback Yong in the latest episode? :D

Thanks!

its lucile tokki aka lucile rabbit - duguen duguen

the polling of yongseo couple is based on daum ,its kinda weird ,her unnies

is winning (tae yeon & yoona) but they are not couple like yongseo :D

Guest Crystal392

anizet: If I am not wrong is 'Dogeun dogeun', I don't remember the singer =\ But you cAn find the name on yongseo.exteen.com on the right bar, just click on music from ep xix :)

I am on my iTouch right now but later I will turn on my comp and try to help with the 200day project because it's soo close ^_^ To all the ones who still haven't answered 'Why do you love YongSeo?' I hope you will post your answers soon :)

hi gogumas!!

i'm coming out of my ninja mode because last episode turned me into a smiling fool all day today..that piggyback-hug kept replaying over and over and over and over in my head..~YongSeo couple are my happy pills..:lol:

i was gone for a week and had to backtrack gazillion pages..this thread surely moves in lightning speed..i love reading everyones comments..:wub: gogumas brings the sunshine in my gloomy days..YongSeo fans are AWESOMAZING!! :lol:

genxv i wish we can give them couple shirts so we can see them wear it during the show..but i guess that's too much of a hassle since the concert is already this weekend..-_-

Any goguma fan going to the LA SM TOWN concert???

Guest Crystal392

k_tin: Hiii!! *waves*

This is one of my fave scenes: jacket scene

jacketr.jpg

cr: dcmarried

hehehe YongHwa's ears were soo red xD

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

after watching ep 19 over and over again, it still makes me smile. :)

almost every minute of it made me smile because of their sweetness and the fun that they were having.

notice the part when they are waiting for their spaghetti to arrive.

*not the exact words, just the idea and flow of their conversation.

Yong: I will allow you speak formally

Hyun: ahhhh thank you.

Yong: You were having a hard time. Is it really hard for you?

Hyun: Yes

Yong: You lost your smile. I don't know whose punishment it is anymore.

That particular line Yong said is really sweet. he feels like he is being punished by not seeing Hyun's bright smile. :)