Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

part 3 is up! ;):wub:

NulSaRangHaeS5

*love love*

^

^

i think she's quite a different person when she's with yong and more mature now (she's always been but more considerate now)

they both can be quite honest bout their feeling if they dont like something but eventually they give in, they both being compromise

which makes me love this couple more hahahaha they have their disagreement but in the end they try to work things out

she maybe disappointed with the house but in the end she accepted it

i think both will appreciate each other's for trying to understand each other ^^

she probably so lack in dating/love relationship but not really in other area

but yah i can see she really wants to make a beautiful memory with Yong like in good house with him, and him come to the concert, maybe she wants to mark and remember every of their time together hahaha which i found it cute esp for a girl who never interested in guys that way

i actually believe when Yong said he wanted to come to the concert but he couldnt coz the schedule, and lol maybe to come to such a far country like Thai make him feel burdened a bit hahaha XD maybe he wont feel that way if it's in seoul yah well idk

but somehow im sure Yong will remember every moment they share

she's quite unique to be forgotten just like that kekeke

he probably will miss her the most with her 4D personality sometimes XD

GeumJanDi WHOA I LOVE CLOSE UP HYUN!!! SO PRETTY LIKE A DOLL!!!

i wanna pinch her cheek it must be so soft LOL XD

remember fanny said eventough she is maknae but she can take care of herself .

thai reminds me oh hyung don,but since yonghwa is a bit busy than hyung don

i think yonghwa can catch snsd concert in japan,well since yong already said he gonna watch it

so mabe wgm overseas shooting wkwkwk.

yeah seo hyun just like a doll

found more clearer caps,yeah she wearing a ring,chubby cheeks ,kid leader use bangs wkwkwkw.

20100328126976871985150.jpg

cre as tagged

SwεεtPötαtö 5 [4/5] (en)

credits to NulSaRangHaeS5

Guest BellaBabyy

SwεεtPötαtö 5 [4/5] (en)

LOL darn, you beat me to it.....everyone's so fast xD

Guest Trina987
okay i know i should be reading and finishing my at home seminar for my job license but instead im like refreshing this forum's page like every 5 mins and facebooking and tweeting just to check for updates ahk! but anyways an update from nulsaranghae, which made my heart skipped a beat with I saw it, said she just finished subbing part 1 of ep 5 you guys! I swear Nulsaranghae's the jjang! dunno if she has uploaded the vid yet though, will check later! hehehe :P

(NSH's YT channel)

okay off to reading gotta finish the book now ..(ihope:p).

EDIT:

eng sub for EP5.1 is up at NSH YT channel... vid is still kinda fuzzy, NSH just uploaded it, gotta wait a few mins for vid to be convertd to HD!! ^_^

Ep5.1 in NSH YT channel is the preview of next episode. Also, in Ep.5.2 was missing the first 20 seconds of SeoYwa Couple as they were suppose to show them still in Guitar Store. I do hope she is fixing the links and convert it to HD. That will be really awesome... They were really cute when watching in raw links.... I can not wait for them to spend their first night in the new home... :D

Lol, everyone is so up to date here... just love our lovely bonding over this couple... :)

There's something that really bothers me tho, just curious on whether Yong read the book Hyun gave him, it hasn't been mentioned once, or maybe it was edited, dunno, but on two occasions they met, Yong asked Hyun's progression on her guitar.

About Hyun asked Yong to come to SNSD concert, I was shocked at first as well, like why she made a big deal out of it, since she's also a famous person, so she should know how busy and tight both of their schedules are, but after thinking about it, I kind of understand her, she has little experience with guys before, and she started to accept and like the fact Yong is her onscreen husband, especially after Yong bought her the guitar and all, so she thought, he's really sincere, and it's only expected she invited him to come to the concert with expectation that he would show up, being a sincere guy Yong is. She's such a cute girl. I'm glad she let that matter out open, so Yong know, she's comfortable with him to even dare to ask him to go to Thailand to watch her :)

The next ep preview...really funny...will be a fun ep to watch for sure...but most of WGM preview if not all, are usually very misleading hehe :)

Hi seohwa people! Nulsaranghae has a message to seohwa soompi fans! You can address her as Younie, she has been faithfully helped us sub Seohwa couple videos. =)) All thanks to her!

nulsaranghae "Hello guys at soompi SeoHwa thread! I just want to thank you all for waiting for my subs and most importantly watching them too ^^ "

nulsaranghae " Sorry i can't make an account on soompi since i will be addicted (PUHAHA) , but once and thank you so much for the support! "

nulsaranghae " - Younie " just that would be fine :D haha im too scared to make an account ~ but thank you so much :D

youniemessagetosoompicopy.jpg

follow her twitter here for updates =))

http://twitter.com/nulsaranghae

SwεεtPötαtö 5 [5/5] (en)

i just came from soshi thread and there are pictures that snsd have street interview today...

credit:DC Taeyeon

i bet the person that interview them will ask seohyun about her marriage with yong...

i wonder what she will talk about...can't wait to watch it...

OMO OMO OMO OMO! just finsihed ep 5! gahhhhh. cuteness til the end! it got so awkward at the house haha. this couple sorta kinda reminds me of the ALEX and SHINAE couple, where they start off kinda awkward.

I cant waittt to see a jealloussss yonghwa!

I LOVE This ep alot after watching it with subs hahaha

so funny and awkward at the house

the stare and else ahahaha love it

anyway i think not only Hyun's fanboys that Yong need to be aware of

her too!!! O_O

From an older woman's point of view, I find the conversation between Yong and Hyun inside the house very mature. Here's a young lady who is about to take on a responsibility as a wife and being young, the first thing she thought about is to have a big and beautiful house. What about the young husband? He is just so considerate of his wife's feelings that he is willing to do anything just to make her happy. To me, the conversation is so real - it's not like they are having this discussion based on a script given to them. Having the option to look around for other houses if the one chosen for them doesn't suit their taste is probably not included; but husband Yong proposed it - because he can see some dissatisfaction on his wife's face. And I believe Hyun felt Yong is burdened by her displeasure the she also tried to make amends by committing to making the place pretty - if they will do it together.

I love both their comments on being in the house; Yong saying it is better to cook and eat in the house than eating out; and Hyun wanting the kitchen fixed so she can cook.

I also enjoyed the conversation at the practice room - at how Hyun making Yong feel guilty at not being at their concert. She didn't only say her disappointment - she even showed it. What is so funny is how she is innocently requiring him to be at their concert!!! She really wants him to be there and root for her or boost her energy. I can tell she is now beginning to know the meaning of "like" and later on "love".

Edit:

After watching the last part of epi. 5, I realized why Hyun ketp on expressing her disappointment on Yong not being at the concert. She must have told him about it (but probably not enough time for him to reschedule his appointments) but because he has schedules on that day, he wasn't able to make it. You can tell how apologetic Yong is because he keeps on saying "I really wanted to go".

BTW - thank you so much Nulsaranghae for the subs - and thank you also to lijphantom for the summaries (prior to the posting of the subbed version). You guys are awesome!!!

Guest is2kwharss501

i've watch the latest ep of WGM &&& i really really have to thank NulSaRangHaeS5 for subbing alll the videos. ♥ it!

i also read the discussion on who will fall for each other first for me i think SEOBABY would first but my sister think YONGHWA would first

my reason for saying seobaby would fall first is because:

1. seobaby NEVER had real interaction with guys (except minho im guessing since they're really close) & yong is the FIRST guy shes having real interaction with.

2. && shes pressuring him to go to her concert all the way to thail. japan & china. also i wonder if seobaby is gonna feel guilty for pressuring him like "oh maybe i've shouldnt have pressure him! gahh" (something like tat LOL! on my imagination. >.<)

3. also if seobaby really falls for Yong i dont think she'll realize tat it is love shes feeling for him since she doesnt know how love feel like.

as for yong my sister said tat yong look like hes really falling for her in the show & she has the personality tat yong never met before. hmmmm i really want them to fall for each other.also yong knows seobaby well. he can see tat she dont like the house & goes along with her idea to look at other house. but hyun is thoughtful(?) she doesnt want to ask for more since they're young. yong is just so caring for seobaby ♥♥

theres is a part tat i find REALLLLLLLYY CUTEEEE its the part where they go see the house. when the owner told them tat they can see the 63 floor building. & yonghwa said "i can go out & play and come back in without you(seohyun) noticing" im guess he means tat if he go out and play he can climb up from the porch & go back into the house" seohyun's response was "oh then i think i have to lock the doors". They are absolutely cute with each other such husband & wife feel♥ && yes seobaby like ur mother said U HAVE TO COOK FOR UR OPPA (:

i think im going lesbo for seobaby! shes just so cuteee her dream house is from keroro. i wanna see yong's reaction if he finds out tat seobaby is a HUGE fan of keroro

i used to be a seokyu & minseo shipper but now im so rooting for YONGSEO/Yonghyun/Seohwa. ♥♥

yong & hyun has alot in common with the mask thing. a fan girl put seobaby's mask & a uncle fan put yong's mask on LOL

omgee i cant wait till the next ep jealous yong alert!!!

wow its my FIRST time writing so much! woah.

Guest ljphantom

About Hyun asked Yong to come to SNSD concert, I was shocked at first as well, like why she made a big deal out of it, since she's also a famous person, so she should know how busy and tight both of their schedules are, but after thinking about it, I kind of understand her, she has little experience with guys before, and she started to accept and like the fact Yong is her onscreen husband, especially after Yong bought her the guitar and all, so she thought, he's really sincere, and it's only expected she invited him to come to the concert with expectation that he would show up, being a sincere guy Yong is. She's such a cute girl. I'm glad she let that matter out open, so Yong know, she's comfortable with him to even dare to ask him to go to Thailand to watch her :)

bamz Good point, and you summed it up wonderfully with 'she's comfortable with him to even dare to ask him to go to Thailand.' I thought the episodes would progress with Yong-hwa incrementally upping the pace while still slowing down enough for someone who has never dated before and asked questions like 'What's it like to have a first love?', but now I'm thinking that their paces would, from now on, be more or less equal. Or if they are faster, it'd be in different ways. I think Yong-hwa was caught off guard by the change in pace as well. It'll be a very interesting dynamic to see how it will all unfold, especially with how both of them will grow and change.

From an older woman's point of view, I find the conversation between Yong and Hyun inside the house very mature. Here's a young lady who is about to take on a responsibility as a wife and being young, the first thing she thought about is to have a big and beautiful house. What about the young husband? He is just so considerate of his wife's feelings that he is willing to do anything just to make her happy. To me, the conversation is so real - it's not like they are having this discussion based on a script given to them. Having the option to look around for other houses if the one chosen for them doesn't suit their taste is probably not included; but husband Yong proposed it - because he can see some dissatisfaction on his wife's face. And I believe Hyun felt Yong is burdened by her displeasure the she also tried to make amends by committing to making the place pretty - if they will do it together.

I love both their comments on being in the house; Yong saying it is better to cook and eat in the house than eating out; and Hyun wanting the kitchen fixed so she can cook.

viyra Thanks for the input from an older woman's point of view. I don't have much to add to what you said, other than to say that I agree with you. What I really look forward to is how they'll go about decorating the place. I hope there will be segments showing how they'll go about doing that -- whether it's through shopping (I can see them being very mature about this as well) or talking with the workers or whatnot.

I also want to see segments of them cooking, because I think they'll be doing it together. In a O4U fanmeeting, Min-hyuk (one of the C.N. Blue members, the drummer) said Yong-hwa was the cook in their group, to which the other members concurred with. I think Yong-hwa's comment that he'd rather cook and eat in the house rather than eat out comes partly comes from his emphasis on partnership (i.e. proposing to make a joint membership card in which they'd be deciding what kind of books to read together), which I think Seo-hyun appreciates because partnership is more than just doing things together, it also signifies respect IMHO. One of the reasons why I think they work so well together (and I love them for this) is that partnership and respect/courtesy is important to both of them: listening to each other, being considerate of each other, making adjustments for each other, etc.

--

Also, I wanted people's thoughts on this. I'm thinking about releasing my summary/translations later, because I think it'd be better for you guys if I had the time to comb through my translations over time rather than typing it all up while I watch for the first time. I think my recaps would be more precise and accurate, and hopefully more coherent that way. It also means, however, that they'd be out later than you guys are used to. They'd still be out before subs, but not quite as early as I have in the past. However, I'd like to make it a choice for those who read my recaps. Would you prefer that you guys have it earlier (most of the translations would still be accurate, but the recaps just wouldn't be as thorough or precise or refined as it could've been) and that I PM you if there are any updates/changes/edits or later (you'd have to wait longer, but the recaps would be more thorough/precise/refined than they usually are) but ideally, little or no revisions afterwards (no PMs)? I'm fine with either option, so just let me know. Thanks. :)

viyra oooooh i so agree with you there ^^

we have the same thought hahaha <33333

yep yep their convos are so real and im just glad through this program they both become more mature in seeing things

they learn so much from each other, their rel tbh is much realistic because they really show their emotion not just an act to make the show interesting, if they dont like they say it or showing it through their expression, but what i love they dont have to fight bout their disagreement lol they talked bout it and try to fix it

they are quite the example of very good relationship i have to say eventho there's flaw here and there

is2kwharss501 LOL OMG i love that part too and Hyun such a tease too now huh hahaha "I'm gong to have to lock this door" LMAO XD

reminds me her respond to that listener on the radio bout her husband being drunk and ask to pick him up

and Hyun said "just dont answer the phone" HAHAAHAHA XD STRICT WIFE!!!! LOL

Edit:

ljphantom well to me it's up to you tho^_^

if you feel the 2nd option is better and also won't make u have to PM us just for changes,i think it's easier for you ^^

but for me 2nd option better so you dont have to change here and there ^^ and more time to write down the summary

just take your time dear ^^

we all here already so thankful you want to make summary of each ep ^^

Guest klassikm3

hey i just finished episode 5! they are always cute together whatever they do? lol

I also do love that conversation in the house...

I loved how it channels that same maturity these two have...you can actually feel like they are a married couple, embarking on a new life together...making compromises (I have a friend who just got married and about to buy a new house...and I saw her yesterday and told me about the whole process of it and can't help but remember hyun and yong in this episode...)

I also loved how yong sensed the disappointment in her but still managed to keep her at ease...and found a way to make her feel better...

I want a husband like him...

oh and I admire that comment from yong how now that they have a house they can actually eat fruits and meals together rather than buying and eating out all the time...very 'economical' such an admirable trait for a husband especially at times like this....^_^

ljphantom whatever works for you dear...or whatever you think is best, either way i will still read and look forward to your translations and summaries for each episode each week...thanks hon! :) we do appreciate it! ^_^

Guest Crystal392

After watching the ep with sub (thanks to Younie) I can't believe I found the episode a bit boring, specially the house part, when I saw it on Saturday. :o

Now that I watched it with eng subs, the house part became my fave part of the whole ep xD Their conversation was soo real, I loved how Yong understood Hyun's feelings and how he would say what he thought she was feeling and she would only answer "Yeah" or "Right", he really understands her :) I agree with is2kwharss501, their small conversation on the balcony was soo cute <3

ljphantom, I like both options :D So don't worry for me xD Choose the option that it's better and more comfortable for you. I love reading everything you write (:

EDIT: I found a new fanmade video of them:

ljphantom - all your efforts will be and is always appreciated. I am most interested on exactly what they are talking about. I studied the Korean language for a few months but had to drop out because of work, so I can only understand very little.

These two are keeping up to their promises: Hyun to work well with the other half because she is lacking in many areas as as a wife; and Yong wanting to take care of her more.

Yes, I am so looking forward to how they will coordinate in making their love nest a beautiful and pretty place to live in. I want to see them in the kitchen - Yong said he will cook ddokbogi for Hyun and Hyun will make that healthy drink (sagway and yam) for her husband. They complement each other not just in appearance but in the way of life - they listen to each other - and they don't argue - not yet!!

Looking forward to more entertaining and surprising episodes from YongSeo couple.

I topped the page but I got nothing to share - SORRY!!!

BTW - aren't we all glad and lucky in this thread that we are not getting any warning from the admin people? we've been quoting pictures left and right - which is a total violation of soompi rules! Oh well - love the pics anyway!!!