Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

LMFAO. credit: bossa747@twitter

In WGM, Seohyun wanted white house w/ red roof and it was

79802336.jpg

wahhh...no wonder she really wants 2-storey white house with red roof...

tsktsktsk..it seem our hyun still can't get over her love to her favourite keroro...

i find it amusing...

Interesting discussion here =))

For me, I am in a dilemma, I do not know who would fall in love with the other party first.

Initially I thought Yonghwa would be the first to fall in love with Seohyun because he was leading most of the conversations and Seohyun seemed a little shy at first.

However after I watched and read the translations in episode 5. It seems like Seohyun may be taking this relationship seriously. I do not know if it is scripted but I am actually quite surprised when I saw these scenarios which may be a hint that Seohyun is ready to commit into the relationship with Yonghwa.

1. Seohyun is taking a role of the women in charge of the household. If she isn't serious about the house she would show a nonchalent attitude. However, she was observing the interior of the house and it seems like she is thinking alot while she is pacing up and down. Is she thinking about the future? Like whether the house would be suitable for them? Whether are there any rooms for improvement for the house? Is this the house she wants to live in with Yong Hwa?

She didn't want to express so much of her her displeasure because she is on camera, but I believe in the back of her mind, she was disappointed as the house was not what she expected. She wants a nice beautiful house with Yong Hwa.

Yonghwa didn't really express any negativity about the house because he was listening to Seohyun's views. He could see through her, he knows that Seohyun was not satisfied with the house. Like what most of you have pointed out, he merely questioned the thoughts that Seohyun's had. He wants Seohyun to do the decision making hence he did not gave his views about the house.

2. I love how Seohyun sounded quite demanding when she asked Yonghwa about his absence at the SNSD concert. Yonghwa was quite taken aback when he saw Seohyun signed and turned her head away.

Most of you have also asked why did she insist Yonghwa to attend at least one of the SNSD concert? Outside of WGM, who is Yonghwa to Seohyun? He is probably a colleague to her. But from that scenario, it is evident that she wants her support from husband even outside WGM. In my opinion, she wants her husband to be there when she is performing just like when you want your precious loved ones like your family to attend your concert too. Yonghwa has become part of her VIP list even outside WGM.

Yonghwa thought he would get away with his excuse of saying that he is too caught up with his schedules hence not being able to attend the SNSD concert previously. However, Seohyun asked him to attend the upcoming concerts in Thailand, Japan & China. Yonghwa felt the pressure. However I believe the pressure is not about finding time to attend the SNSD concert but the pressure is also coupled with the thought that Seohyun has become quite serious in the relationship.

I do not know what exactly was he thinking but in my view, he felt that Seohyun's demands revealed how much this matter bothers her.

To succinctly summarise my points, Seohyun is ready to commit this relationship with Yonghwa.

We need more episodes to observe their behaviour and confirm our thoughts. Hence I am still in doubt about who would fall in love with the other party first. This would be interesting...

Guest DeeOmfg

OMFG. Ahahahaha.

Seobaby is so cuteeeee to desire for a dream home that is similar to the one in Sgt. Frog.

How can you not love this girl, no... to put it better, how can YOONG not love this girl.

Seobaby. Don't change.

Guest mluvzsx3

HAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!

SEOHYUN'S DREAM HOUSE WAS IN KERORO?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

Why am I not surprised ... XD

Now if that house only has a garden... XP

Omg... I think Seohyun would think it would mean a lot to her if Yonghwa bought her a Keroro doll... even if she doesn't watch it anymore, it used to be a HUGE part of her life.... on intimate note she even said she listened to the Keroro OST to reminisce the memories...

wkwkwkw forgettting about maknae addicted to sergeant keroro anime and nodame cantabile

i wanna see yonghwa reaction to that when he know maknae is addict fan of keroro wkwkwk

Guest won-won

LOLs...soo cute...

so, when they're both in love, who will confess first?

The guy with the experience but promises not to put dirt on the girl or the girl who knows what she wants?

Guest hana95

i love them! SEOHWA was my favourite since i first heard that they were gonna be in WGM!

Guest nnn_ natnat

aww the house in that picture is cute lol

i'm loving this coupleee ><" it would be a dream come true if they came here to thailand together!!!!

i think they're getting along really well, they seem more comfortable together now :) i dunno whether either them are taking this relationship TOO seriously, but it would great to see them as a REAL couple although there can be problems haha. Can't wait for the next episode! It seems that Yoong is getting jealous...

Guest zahieyjunki

i have to read 5 pages and i'm excitedly read each of you guys imagination bout SeoHwa! lolz some could be imagine off but some just 18SX rofl~

idk how much jealousy from Yong when his members teach Hyun the instruments but Yong said on their show, i think it's on MTA, he said, Minhyuk was a romantic guy type. yea he dated few girls before. but he doesn't have many female friends before during high school. so wonder if Hyun is REALLY his 'new' friend.

Yong just get too emotion when jungshin teaching Hyun haha end up grabbed his hand when jungshin slowly creeping on Hyun's hand.

wonder if each members take turn to teach Hyun. lol that would be excited to watch this. hope the sauna public scene with CN Blue will shown on next eps.

Oh my what if Hyun fall for the other members instead of Yong ROFL XD OMG that will be hilarious hahahaha

yeah well bout who would fall 1st we had no idea, sometimes it looks like prob gonna be Hyun 1st then turns out it might be Yong 1st who fall into her unique charm, who knows hahaha

as for know i just hope they would be good friends later after the show

i doubt seohyun wants to date anyone right now, since she's quite focus in her career

im sure same thing with Yong

they prob remain good friends and gonna miss each other after that but yeah we'll see

let's see who will be Hyun's 1st EVER bf in real life later oooooh interesting kekeke

is it gonna be Yonghwa her "make believe" husband?

is it gonna be minho her close guy friend?

is it gonna be Kyuhyun her partner in Seoul Mv and Spao? (the super generation fans wants them to be together lol)

is it gonna be one of her fanboys (jinwoon,junsu,yoseob,etc)?

ROFL at the house in Keroro XD

shorty_babygurl03 AHAHAH Oh my you found the vid of snsd at baseball event backthen with that baseball player being fanboy over hyun hahaha

oh yeah it's on his hat not shirt

Guest albeitalways

^

well all i know is i'm going to root for yongwha all the way! ((:

and yeah, realistically speaking, having relationships isn't really encouraged among idols. and sm is just probably the same. they're probably forbidden to date idols and stuff--except if you're in a make-believe variety show like we got married :D that's why seobaby's lucky, keke she can befriend and get to know more yongwha (and maybe date him? lol) because of their work^^

seohyun's the kind of person who takes her duties and responsibilities with a mature head, so i doubt she'd rush in a relationship (as in real life, not just make believe for tv). there are probably stuff written in their contracts or something that forbids them to have one. she's the kind who'd focus more on her career like taking up future studies or something to improve her skills ((:

but what the heck, that's what we shippers are here for! ;D we strongly believe in the power of ~love~ that can overcome legal contracts, real life situations and all that stuff xD

seriously speaking, i'll be very happy if after the show ends they still keep in touch (like they still keep each other's numbers and text each other every now and then) and they remain to be good friends. and if the heavens are willing, they fall in love, get married when they're in their late twenties or thirties and have a fairy tale romance^^ (lololol yes i can dream~!)

albeitalways ASJKASJK I LOVE YOU FOR THE LAST PARAGRAPH ROFL XD

Hope that's gonna happen aaawwww

Love can Conquer anything LMAO how cheesy wakakakak but hey it's true

anyway im sure they will keep in touch even after the show ^^

if she can with minho why cant with Yong the guy she spent almost all of her time with beside with her unnies right right ^_^

i mean why ended a friendship just because the show end ^_^

im sure Yong and Hyun not that kinda person esp they will still meet each other in many shows

remember when they talking bout Yonghwa and Hyoyeon teases hyun by saying she's been texting alot lol

i believe in Hyoyeon hehehehe XD what she said all true

like the book bout love and it's a gift also with the texting turns out they did exchange numbers and he bought her the love book hahaha

let's see if Hyo will spill another stuff hahaha

Guest nad06

LOL @ e house from keroro. omg. i shld really haf seen tt coming. tt's so typical seohyun!!!! hahaha. wonder if yonghwa can connect e dots too. LOLLL!!

actually, as much as i love yonghwa when he promised tt he "wont put any dirt on her", i wish tt he would actually rub off some of his playfulness on seohyun..or mayb even bring out a lil "darker" side of her...in a way..haha..rather den giving in to seohyun all e time..haahaa..i half wish tt he could be more manly...i mean, he's definitely sweet, considerate n a great guy esp for someone like seohyun..but if he could just be a lil more aggressive? or take abit more lead? idk, cos sometimes, i imagine tt a bad boy for seohyun would spice up e mix~~ :)

on another note, i love seohyun's laughter!! there's dis little tickle to it..(if u noe wad i mean...) its so endearing, innocent n cute. hahaha. n i think she gets away wif everything she wants cos of tt laughter! ahaha. n those eyes! how can u refuse or refute anything she says when she's looking at u liddat..man, lucky she's not a manipulative girl, or else...all those guys in korea would be in trouble!! hahaha :D

wahhh...no wonder she really wants 2-storey white house with red roof...

tsktsktsk..it seem our hyun still can't get over her love to her favourite keroro...

i find it amusing...

ahaha~ it's cute~! the one in the keroro cartoon.. no wonder she likes a white house very much.. :D

albeitalways i like the way you conclude about the love at the end.. If it is God's willing, everything will be fine and they will live happily ever after..

They will keep in touch after the show end. I think SeoHyun and YongHwa are not the type of person that just only making new friends on the shooting set.. They can definitely be a really good friends after the show. After all, both of them share the same interest.. There are lots of things that will keep them close.. Books, guitar, music etc.. If they have the true feelings towards each other, I guess they will keep it for themselves.. I remembered one of the singer, I think Se7en? Who has keep his relationship with his actress girlfriend for about 7 years!

Right now it is fun to watch and analysis these two adorable person.. We can see their progress every week.. I guess for now, both of them are really happy with each other.. They can talk about personal things when texting.. (nobody will knows right? hehe) Like HyoYeon said in the album, which she sign for YongHwa.. Before this SeoHyun didn't talk about boys until she met YongHwa.. Oh come on.. We see them like 30 minutes per week.. But they meet once a week and both have the cellphone numbers! :D We can guess they will texting each other everyday! Anything can happen~ :D We can always pray for their success and love life~~ :rolleyes:

Edit:

LoL~ I was checking my emails at the spam box.. You know, spam box always contain the email from no where.. But I can't stop laughing when suddenly the email is from Mr. Ban Ki-Moon (United Nations Secretary General)~! wkwkwkww~~ Why it has to be related with SeoHwa thingy.. Haish it makes me damn crazy right now... :lol:

LOL @ e house from keroro. omg. i shld really haf seen tt coming. tt's so typical seohyun!!!! hahaha. wonder if yonghwa can connect e dots too. LOLLL!!

actually, as much as i love yonghwa when he promised tt he "wont put any dirt on her", i wish tt he would actually rub off some of his playfulness on seohyun..or mayb even bring out a lil "darker" side of her...in a way..haha..rather den giving in to seohyun all e time..haahaa..i half wish tt he could be more manly...i mean, he's definitely sweet, considerate n a great guy esp for someone like seohyun..but if he could just be a lil more aggressive? or take abit more lead? idk, cos sometimes, i imagine tt a bad boy for seohyun would spice up e mix~~ :)

on another note, i love seohyun's laughter!! there's dis little tickle to it..(if u noe wad i mean...) its so endearing, innocent n cute. hahaha. n i think she gets away wif everything she wants cos of tt laughter! ahaha. n those eyes! how can u refuse or refute anything she says when she's looking at u liddat..man, lucky she's not a manipulative girl, or else...all those guys in korea would be in trouble!! hahaha :D

ohohhoo i love the way SeoHwa's shipper thinking XD XD XD

but gosh dont mention some DANGEROUS WORDS like "Aggressive"

rofl that just gonna make us back to the Rated imagination wakakakakak XD

yes yes i notice the laugther

gosh it's so cute esp the one after Yong drink that latte lol i wanna pinch her cheek and hug her rofl

their eyes have this twinkle when they look at each other aaaww

ahaha~ it's cute~! the one in the keroro cartoon.. no wonder she likes a white house very much.. :D

albeitalways i like the way you conclude about the love at the end.. If it is God's willing, everything will be fine and they will live happily ever after..

They will keep in touch after the show end. I think SeoHyun and YongHwa are not the type of person that just only making new friends on the shooting set.. They can definitely be a really good friends after the show. After all, both of them share the same interest.. There are lots of things that will keep them close.. Books, guitar, music etc.. If they have the true feelings towards each other, I guess they will keep it for themselves.. I remembered one of the singer, I think Se7en? Who has keep his relationship with his actress girlfriend for about 7 years!

Right now it is fun to watch and analysis these two adorable person.. We can see their progress every week.. I guess for now, both of them are really happy with each other.. They can talk about personal things when texting.. (nobody will knows right? hehe) Like HyoYeon said in the album, which she sign for YongHwa.. Before this SeoHyun didn't talk about boys until she met YongHwa.. Oh come on.. We see them like 30 minutes per week.. But they meet once a week and both have the cellphone numbers! :D We can guess they will texting each other everyday! Anything can happen~ :D We can always pray for their success and love life~~ :rolleyes:

yeah if they do fall for each other i also sure they will keep it to themselves maybe for YEARS

and bam one day they just "yes we've been together for......" LOL

man i probably already have kids myself hahaha XD

lol yeah eventho fany said she doesnt say much but atleast since with Yong she start talking hahahaha

i bet she usually just mentioning Johnny Depp rofl XD

Anything can happen indeed

ofcourse we all here want Yong to be Hyun's 1st and maybe if can her last bf ^^

but whatever happen well let it happen

as for now let's just enjoy their cute moment in the show hehehe

LMAO BAN KI MOON?!?!? ROFL XD

Guest hasintyas

wow i left the thread for about a couple hours then this thread jump 2 pages?

we are seriously need a cure

this couple poisoning us

seohwa virus is really dangerous, my mind gets the worst effect

please be a real couple?

so then i can recovered from this disease, hahahahahaha

can i join the discussion guys?

in my opinion

our lovely and innocent hyun will fall in love first to yong

but she'll not recognize that feeling it until maybe there will be a moment when she's realize, hopefully it's not at the end of the program when she'll finally know that their relationship(fake-relationship) will be over and like people say "we never knew what we've got till it's gone"

and about yong..

i dont know..

it's kinda hard to tell

because he seems very experienced

and although he said hyun was different

our hyun is still a girl

with a lot of fantasy about her first relationship

and yong is the type of man who will try everything to make his woman happy (at least i think so)

and i'm afraid at one point he'll find it tiring to fulfill all the wishes

and always have to be the one to understand

like the time she asked him to finish the drink he dont like

or the time she's disappointed about the home

and tiffany said hyun is known for her grumble

well, i hope he won't

and yes, i hope they continue this relationship outside and after WGM

seo hyun so cute in this pic

205DD3034BAF3CDC35ABF6.jpg

125DD3034BAF3CDD369D7D.jpg

well yonghwa always see hyun so close everytime wgm shoots ,how can he not falling to seo hyun.wkwk

^

^

i think she's quite a different person when she's with yong and more mature now (she's always been but more considerate now)

they both can be quite honest bout their feeling if they dont like something but eventually they give in, they both being compromise

which makes me love this couple more hahahaha they have their disagreement but in the end they try to work things out

she maybe disappointed with the house but in the end she accepted it

i think both will appreciate each other's for trying to understand each other ^^

she probably so lack in dating/love relationship but not really in other area

but yah i can see she really wants to make a beautiful memory with Yong like in good house with him, and him come to the concert, maybe she wants to mark and remember every of their time together hahaha which i found it cute esp for a girl who never interested in guys that way

i actually believe when Yong said he wanted to come to the concert but he couldnt coz the schedule, and lol maybe to come to such a far country like Thai make him feel burdened a bit hahaha XD maybe he wont feel that way if it's in seoul yah well idk

but somehow im sure Yong will remember every moment they share

she's quite unique to be forgotten just like that kekeke

he probably will miss her the most with her 4D personality sometimes XD

GeumJanDi WHOA I LOVE CLOSE UP HYUN!!! SO PRETTY LIKE A DOLL!!!

i wanna pinch her cheek it must be so soft LOL XD

Guest nnn_ natnat

I think seohyun will definitely change after this show. For someone who's never been interested in boys and now forced to pretend to marry with one is a very life changing experience. After this she will definitely be more interested in boys. But then again... seohyun might actually fall for yoong himself lol! That would be REALLY interesting! ><" Yongwha is a great guy so far, he really cares for our seohyun :) it's like seohyun is really unexperienced by yongwha is experienced... well... we'll see! they're doing GREAT so farrr, very cute couple!

SwεεtPötαtö 5 [2/5] (en)

SwεεtPötαtö 5 [3/5] (en)

credtis to NulSaRangHaeS5

EDIT:

SwεεtPötαtö 5 [4/5] (en)

SwεεtPötαtö 5 [5/5] (en)

SwεεtPötαtö 5 [1/5] (en) [Preview for Episode 6]

All credits to NulSaRangHaeS5