Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest crystalblue

Sorry - I tried to repost some screen caps to show what I'm talking about below but it didn't work for me.....You'll just have to go back to page # 1648 and look at jnj's

screen caps to see what I'm talking about.. Go look at the photos there now, and then come back to read so you'll get it.

So it's obvious that the head on shoulder sleep session were a few sessions edited down since they had their frog & ducky sleep masks on and then they had their glasses on - It also went from having little light outside to being really bright outside with sunlight... Too bad we can't just watch their entire boring but would be lovely sleep sessions... kekeke BUT if you look in those scaps, the most interesting little detail to me was that when they 1st went to sleep with their mask on, Yonghwa was resting his arm on the arm rest between the 2 chairs but then later, when they were sleeping with their glasses back on, the arm between the chairs was now pushed up and OUT OF THEIR WAY and Yong was sitting IN BOTH CHAIRS so they were MUCH physically closer together (ala HIP TO HIP, ARM TO ARM, PERHAPS HAND IN HAND UNDER THAT COAT, HEAD TO HEAD AHHHHAHHHHHHH!!!!). I want to know what happened? what was in the edited out parts that happened when the arm went up and he scooted over to her? Darn it!!!

Guest ahn_annann

to share Thai fan's artwork, really cute

credit : Jack [Rippergirl], The Sweet Potato Couple @ wgm.pantip.com

cats1221.jpg

cats0111.jpg

Guest ainigoguma

CAUTION! reading my post will make you dream even further and definitely can't escape from GO~CHUN for forever...

The last episode of WE GOT MARRIED:yongseo bubu:

I want to hear yong says this after singing LOVELIGHT :" Joohyun-ah,sasireun NEO neun NAE CHEOT SARANG-IYA. narang ije jinj...ja kyeolhon hae jullae?(Joohyun-ah, truthfully, YOU ARE MY FIRST LOVE, will you marry me for real now? "

It's in the last episode of WGM Yongseo, and that would be "A special birthday party for Hyun, and a SURPRISE from Yong episode". That day, yong's parents and hyung come, hyun's parents also come, all 8 SNSD unnies, all 3 CNBLUE brothers, PD nims, crews, 2AM,2PM,TRAX,yong's highschool friends, A.N.JELL members,ADAM couple, Khuntoria couple, studio family, AND reporters also come together.

Then, with a SHOCK yet happy face, hyun says: "algesseo yo~ong"

kyaaa~~~~~ ♥♥♥

and that they will be in the black room TOGETHER for the FIRST TIME EVER, and says : " Annyeong haseyo, Yongseo Bubu-imnida. Eventhough WE GOT MARRIED has ended, but yongseo couple is not. Thankyou very much for all the supports and love that everyone has given to us. We will be always loving each other forever. Please stay healthy until we bring you the good news in the future. SARANGHAE ~~ ♥

YO~ONG KISSES HYU~UN ♥

Thanks anne0129 for the link and Faith_memory for further explained.

So PSH means Yong is not good at compliment others but I found that's weird since Yong kept saying that Hyun is genius in everything she did. (Is that unnaturally of him? or PSH didn't really know how Yong has become when he is with his buin?)

And from gettawa post, he also supported Hyun when she was asked about her first kimchi cooking. (Do you think it's because of PSH's statements? or now he did know how to compliments others already?) For me? It's the latter, really.

to share Thai fan's artwork, really cute

credit : Jack [Rippergirl], The Sweet Potato Couple @ wgm.pantip.com

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Wow. Good to see more Thai YongSeo fans here and get involved with the latest goguma loves. Is that Hyun calling her mother in the first pic?

Guest Kerube-Chan

Thanks anne0129 for the link and Faith_memory for further explained.

So PSH means Yong is not good at compliment others but I found that's weird since Yong kept saying that Hyun is genius in everything she did. (Is that unnaturally of him? or PSH didn't really know how Yong has become when he is with his buin?)

And from gettawa post, he also supported Hyun when she was asked about her first kimchi cooking. (Do you think it's because of PSH's statements? or now he did know how to compliments others already?)

My POV about her comment is that she (PSH) was trying to make a point to SH, like "You know, my friend YH is not good at making compliments...." but if SH think about this, he has been complimenting her a lot, so she have to begin to wonder why she is different... It is the same as PSH is statement about the Banmal... "You speak banmal with the BIL... He must be jeaulous"... I think as his friend, PSH was giving him a hand with things she knows he is not going to speak about... and maybe trying to make SH think a little more about his behavior...

She is a great friend... And well that is my point of view about the whole thing.

@CrystalBlue I know, I was thinking the same thing, Maybe SH said it was uncomfortable and YH moved closer to her by removing the arm of the chair... @%$%&$& Ahhh!!! Totally spazz worthy!!!

Happy spazzing my fellow gogumas!!!

kun-cheero, from what I understand "He's very weak to compliments" it could be either he seldom gives compliments like the PSHIF translation OR one of his weakness are compliments as DDuc/Lalacakes translated. You have to shower him with compliments or acknowledge his presence.

I go with the last one. It makes sense with the next sentence, "When people don't greet him brightly, his mood will be down the whole day." That's why MC Miseon sid,"I can't remember if I greeted him brightly last time."

I hope that helps. :)

@hacker8 If goes with that way, I think Hyun did greet people brightly very well already EVEN before PSH mentioned it as you can see from how cheerful she was when she came up with some ideas to surprise Yong and brothers at the airport and at CNBLUE's concert in order to make them more relaxed after such tiring and hard work.

@hacker8 If goes with that way, I think Hyun did greet people brightly very well already EVEN before PSH mentioned it as you can see from how cheerful she was when she came up with some ideas to surprise Yong and brothers at the airport and at CNBLUE's concert in order to make them more relaxed after such tiring and hard work.

That however reminds me of the first few episodes in which they were at that cafe and she was teasing him about his height. Yonghwa said in the black room that every time he greeted her she would just pass by. Though she totally didn't do it on purpose, she just didn't see him... lol I wonder if he really was down all day because of it.

My POV about her comment is that she (PSH) was trying to make a point to SH, like "You know, my friend YH is not good at making compliments...." but if SH think about this, he has been complimenting her a lot, so she have to begin to wonder why she is different... It is the same as PSH is statement about the Banmal... "You speak banmal with the BIL... He must be jeaulous"... I think as his friend, PSH was giving him a hand with things she knows he is not going to speak about... and maybe trying to make SH think a little more about his behavior...

She is a great friend... And well that is my point of view about the whole thing.

@CrystalBlue I know, I was thinking the same thing, Maybe SH said it was uncomfortable and YH moved closer to her by removing the arm of the chair... @%$%&$& Ahhh!!! Totally spazz worthy!!!

Happy spazzing my fellow gogumas!!!

Wait!!! I don't mean to quote you directly but... I was just browsing around and read some things that are not at all correct. I haven't read all the comments so please forgive me if this has been explained before but I wanted to clarify something. I read few comments about Korean to English translation of what Shinhye said to Seohyun about Yonghwa.

I don't know where this translation of "Yonghwa is not good at making compliments" came from, but that is not at all correct translation of what exactly Shinhye said or meant.

What Shinhye said was "용화는 칭찬에 약해요."

That means, Yonghwa is weak to compliments. In other words, Yonghwa responds very well to compliments. What Shinhye was encouraging Seohyun to do is to freely compliment him whenever he does something nice or something good because he is weak to compliments ( or also can be read as "he responds well to compliments or he has a particular weakness for complements").

Koreans use this expression ".... 에 약해요" a lot whenever we are speaking of something that we have a particular weakness for something.

For example, Yonghwa said to Seohyun that his heart beats faster whenever she smiles with her eyes. To that, we can say something like "용화는 서현이의 눈웃음에 약해요." (Yonghwa is weak to Seohyun's eye smile.) :lol:

I hope this helps.... I don't know where that other translation of "Yonghwa is not good at giving compliments" came out of "용화는 칭찬에 약해요" but that is not what that expression means.

It is like an American expression of "you're pulling my legs!" when someone actually saying is "you're joking!". Does that make sense? ^^ Some expressions don't come through clearly whenever they are translated into another language.

I will be glad to help out if there are anymore questions about Korean to English translations. I use both languages almost equally daily in my life so I might be able to help out if there are questions about what certain Korean expressions actually mean. ^_^

Guest yongseorockin

first of all, thank you so so so so much to the awesome gogumas who took the time to provide the translations and subbed videos! I LOVE! =D also, much love to the gogumas who took the time to explain the korean culture to us foreign gogumas. i'm asian (singaporean to be exact, any singaporean gogumas here? hehe) so i can totally relate to why Yong chose to sit in the front seat with his mum and not at the back with Hyun. it's lovely to see how our love for this couple allows us an insight into other cultures as well so that we can understand them better ^^

secondly, anyone noticed how our favourite couple is literally glowing with happiness lately? i'm guessing they're at a happy place in their relationship, whatever it may be. i feel like they're shooting hearts and stars from their eyes each time they look at each other ;) and Hyun is getting so much bolder at eyeship nowadays - which is a far cry from the first episode (i watched it earlier and was giggling to myself non-stop at how adorably awkward they were).

also, i loved it when Jungmo (TRAX) warned Yong not to make Hyun cry and Yong replied that he wouldn't, in a very reassuring manner. that, to me, was the sweetest thing  :wub: . i wanted to reach into my screen and squish Yong's cheeks for being such a sweetheart. i mean, he could've just brushed off the warning playfully but he looked down and smiled to himself when he was reassuring Jungmo. :D am i reading too much into his reaction? keke..i couldn't pick out my favourite moments this time round because the whole episode was just LOVE.

aigoo, these two are making my cheeks burst every weekend, they've been really spoiling us with soooo many spazzworthy moments but yet i'm still greedy for more..heheh ;P ah well, back to counting down to next saturday! have a great week ahead gogumas! good luck to those who are still having exams/waiting for results!

You a singaporean! I am a singaporean too!

Hahaha, everyday when I wake up, I check soompi and banmal song. Soompi to read and Banmal song to like it everyday. Haha.

Wooo~ Yea! A fellow singaporean sweet potato fan. :) 

Wait!!! I don't mean to quote you directly but... I was just browsing around and read some things that are not at all correct. I haven't read all the comments so please forgive me if this has been explained before but I wanted to clarify something. I read few comments about Korean to English translation of what Shinhye said to Seohyun about Yonghwa.

I don't know where this translation of "Yonghwa is not good at making compliments" came from, but that is not at all correct translation of what exactly Shinhye said or meant.

What Shinhye said was "용화는 칭찬에 약해요."

That means, Yonghwa is weak to compliments. In other words, Yonghwa responds very well to compliments. What Shihye was encouraging Seohyun to do is to freely compliment him whenever he doest something nice or something good because he is weak to compliments.

Koreans use this expression ".... 에 약해요" a lot whenever we are speaking of something that we have a particular weakness for something.

For example, Yonghwa said his heart beats faster whenever she smiles with her eyes. To that, we can say something like "용화는 서현이의 눈웃음에 약해요." (Yonghwa is weak to Seohyun's eye smile.) :lol:

I hope this helps.... I don't know where that other translation of "Yonghwa is not good at giving compliments" came out of "용화는 칭찬에 약해요" but that is not what that expression means.

It is like an American expression of "you're pulling my legs!" when what someone actually saying is "you're joking!". Does that make sense? ^^ Some expressions don't come through clearly whenever they are translated into another language.

I will be glad to help out if there are anymore questions about Korean to English translations. I use both languages almost equally daily in my life so I might be able to help out if there are questions about what certain Korean expressions actually mean. ^_^

Really thankful for these clarifications. So that means in other words YH is sensitive to compliments. Am I right? But I think PSH doesn't have to worry much about this. Like I said, SH is one who always cheer up people around her, even if she is a maknae.

Really thankful for these clarifications. So that means in other words YH is sensitive to compliments. Am I right?

You are right. ;)

Both Yonghwa and Seohyun are good at giving each other compliments, though. Love that about them both and something that I need to learn from them. :)

Guest whitezephyr

You a singaporean! I am a singaporean too!

Hahaha, everyday when I wake up, I check soompi and banmal song. Soompi to read and Banmal song to like it everyday. Haha.

Wooo~ Yea! A fellow singaporean sweet potato fan. :) 

HELLO. I'm from Singapore too! But I mostly lurk around here. ph34r.gif

Is there any official Singaporean yongseo fanclub we can join or something :x

and next week the couple's gonna visit a beach in Busan!

I hope yonghwa'll carry seohyun just like how khun carried vic in yesterday's episode~~

but... knowing yongseo couple... ... that will have to remain as a figment of my wildest imaginations :x

YONGSEO FIGHTING~ hope they'll have a more intimate relationship SOOOOON......

Guest DJHinata

HElloo Go-chun~~ 

Here one of my favorite parts of the last episode *w* !! Daebak !

SHY SeoHyun ♥ 

wegotmarrieds2e65kor110.jpg

here a interesting thing, in so many episodes of yongseo couple, they show to us a lot of scenes where seohyun and yonghwa are walking together and i've notice this going on

40962982.png

94399226.png

YongSeo Couple = Destiny Couple ! ♥ They are so REAL *W* !

crystalblue, u make me lol at my own caps!

and tks for highligting things that i fail to see

while u make us see more intimate things, like the missing arm rest(which i like btw), ;)

i focus more on the missing bottles! :crazy::lol:

but wouldn't it be nice if the seats can also be tilted back a bit.. :phew:

and since we are on the same page, i'll repost

the caps for others to see what u meant ...

27404391.jpg

16427347.jpg

and also for the missing light, i think the train went thru an underpass.

another thing that i'm curious also is.. who was the one to wake up first? :D

Guest kaydee_

i think i shall be forever a lurker in this thread but this episode is just all kinds of cute that i can't help but to spazz out loud with you lovely people. (this is my version of spazzing out loud. heh. biggrin.gif)

this couple, they just keep getting better every time. i remember once that park shin hye called yonghwa, bolmae-jung (meaning he gets attractive every time you meet him) but, i think that applies to our couple, no? they give me such a lovely, warm, fuzzy feeling that, i think the only way to describe it is asdfghjkl;!@#$%^. seriously. haha! 

there's this one instance in this episode that i absolutely love. take note of yonghwa's reaction in this scene:

99808779.gif

cr: gogumalove tumblr, whimsicalchild

i don't know if i'm just reading too much into it, some of you might see it as somewhat a blank expression, but the way i see it - he has that all-i-can-see-is-you face. i don't know how to put it, really, but i've seen this kind of expression from my guy friends who are smitten. you know how sometimes you catch yourself staring without meaning to and with nothing really going on your mind but just staring and loving it? *sigh* but then again, this is just a very short instance and i might really just looking too much into it. nevertheless, it gave me butterflies. i'm really easy to please. 

lastly, i would like to thank the translators, subbers and everyone who make it easier for us international fans to enjoy our couple's episode. you just don't know how much of a joy it is checking the thread and seeing translations and subbed videos. you are seriously just lovely.

i really enjoy the discussions here and would try to join in if ever i think i have anything worthy to share. /back to lurking 

You are right. ;)

Both Yonghwa and Seohyun are good at giving each other compliments, though. Love that about them both and something that I need to learn from them. :)

Yeah. Thank to this, I just realized that this is one of important aspects to be in a relationship. Maybe a reason why I love watching this couple only is that they have wonderful first-time journey in many ways. I found YongSeo interesting since Hyun said she has never been in a relationship and this virtual couple is really valuable experiences for herself and others too.

Guest Aki_yongseo

Hihi,

For those who understand Chinese, here's the link to the latest ep that is chinese subbed.

YongSeo part1

YongSeo part2

YongSeo part3

credit to the uploader of these videos, I do not own it.:)

A thing to note is the videos will only be around for like 1-2days.

Edit: Really thankful to all subbers and translators for their selflessness, if not for them I don't think I can fully enjoy the show and will not be able to know how sweet and lovely YongSeo is.

THANK YOU/ XIE XIE/ KAMSAHAMIDA/ ARIGATO GOZAIMASU!!:)

Guest Lithvel

Hi!

When i was watching the latest episode I got curious of what the banmals account name is on youtube, does anyone know?

And btw, I read some comments about Seohyun and Yongwhas goodbye scene or whatever it was, was that just an imagination or true? haha I didn't get it! :D And btw, this couple is so cute, I wonder how they will turn out in the end. One thing I love is their skinship or when Seohyun puts her head on Yongwhas shoulder, and Yongwhas endless pride! haha, I wonder how it will work out^^ They both are so young and gifted with talents! If they really love each other and grow affectionate of each other, then they will last for a while! Hopefully forever<3 But that's hard to say now when they still are getting to know each other :D

ottoke!!!  First thank you all guys for the goodies and specially thanks to Kay77 for teaching us about costumary of korean people and helping us to understand better ^_^.

This is random but I was wondering why in this ep the  MCs got a little appearances, the women get the most of them, and they are the most clueless about YongSeo ... I really miss MC Kim spazzing LOL!, but thinking about it, I think we can hear a lot of comments from MCs but we can´t watch them :blink:. I wanna see MC Kim face!!! since he is a big shipper :wub:. There are also parts were I´m so dying to watch Jinwoon and Seulong´s faces, since we know that they know something !haha.

Same with the black room interviews, they have become scarce lately... Why? (this is because of YongSeo, I´m watching Khuntoria´s meet the parents and MC are showed a lot, so I got jealous kekeke).

I just wanted to say this, cause it was in my head :sweatingbullets:.

Still spazzing!! Love love love to all gogumas!