Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest SophiaPia

anyoung to all

excited about the episode later :) since Hyun is comfortable now w/ Yong she starting to show her feelings already kekeke! I wonder what is was she upset about hahaha! That Japan filming makes us all more excited SWEETNESS this 2.

Can u help me pls. What time is star king pls. Korean time? and when? I want to watch in live stream Thanks. It's SBS?

Aigoooo! excited later wgm love love love

hahaha! Yong while signing fan autographs SHOWING HIS RING hahahhaha! yes! that's the way it should be hahaha! Be Proud kekeke!

cheers to all see u all later TODAY WGM BIRTHDAY EPISODE. Yahooooo

gogumas, i lost some of last week's horror special gifs.

can someone help to share them here again?

shane? soleil? anyone?

why star king sophia? anything special today?

edit:

found those preciuos gifs at page 1024.

yes, i backtracked *wipes sweat* :)

so yong did something again. what did u do this time, yong?

i'm worried abt u..

ah, what if she confront him in the bus, on their way to the fishing place,

won't that ruin their mood? :crazy:

but knowing these 2, it will all ends well... :wub:

tks for trans, redtulip

Using my iPhone to post so this will be short.

Based on Chinese translation, Seohyun was upset with something that Yonghwa did. For someone like Seohyun who usually do not express her inner thought, she insisted Yonghwa to provide more explanation.

My take is the Win Win broadcast, someone can post the video again. Since the preview said Yonghwa prepared the trip hence I think my guess that Yonghwa gave the ring to her is highly possible.

OH MY GOD!!!! im a silent reader from d start of this yongseo couple forum but from d time i read the latest rumor i feel writting my view n comments bout this new rumors bout yonghwa and park shin hye,,i feel so sad and about 2 cry here at my room at 4:15 n d morning...i feel so sad n behalf of seohyun,,if this rumor s true.....i dont knw wats gonna be my reaction bout this....hmmpp!...pls yonghwa be faithful to our sweet angel seohyun,,dont hurt her..please...

Hi every Goguma lovers:wub:

I hope today is good day for us ;) same as every episode.

About preview : I dont,t mind about it too much

Becauseof ... everytime when they're togethr its great moment for me

so ..... just wait for good moment form Yongseo Huley !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Guest digidigibob

Hello Gogumas!

I'm so sorry if this is kinda off-topic, but may I ask if you guys know what's the breed of Yong Hwa's dog?

It's sooo cute I want to have one, then I would name it "Yong Hwa". Haha!

Btw, I'm so excited for the episode later!

Don't mind those rumors about ..., I still believe in YongSeo! :wub:

Guest raindrops_919

i'm online again like every 5 minutes, haha :sweatingbullets: everytime i have a chance to

annyong genxv ! so how many hours left we have? *omo, my heart is racing, can you feel my heartbeat?*  :ph34r:

i'm HAPPY because it's SATURDAY, YONGSEO fighting!!

hi raindrops! I'm so sorry, I overlooked your question. Too much excitement XD

WGM airs 5:15KST which is another 5.5 hours. Almost here!!

As for SBS Star King with SNSD, here is the information from soshified:

Time/Date listed are according to KST (GMT +9:00 hours)

[ BROADCAST ] PM 06:30 SBS Star King (9.25.2010)

- Guide on how to Stream -

1.Stream using tvants

Don't have tvants? Download here

For first time users using TVANTS

For whichever channel you wanna watch (etc MBC, SBS) to start streaming:

1. go to search tab

2. type the channel you are looking for

3. click on the search tv button.

4. Double clicking on any of the links will start your streaming.

2. Stream using Livestation

Don't have livestation? Download here

For first time users using Livestation

1. Create an account on livestation after downloading

2. Sign in

3. Click on the search tab and type in the channel that you want to search ( Note: There is no KBS/ MTV? stream on livestation)

4. Double clicking on any of the links will start your streaming.

If your stream lags, try the website links below instead.

3. Stream using websites

- SBS Friall

- SBS UBC 1 | SBS UBC 1 Link 2

- SBS UBC 2

- GTB SBS KR

Note: These sites are not maintained by us. Any problems with streaming, try refreshing/restarting/ change browsers (IE, FF, Opera). Last resort, you might want to clear browser's cache and cookies. your browser's cache and cookies.

You can also try TVU: http://www.tvunetworks.com/watchTV/#c=81037

Not sure if soshified plans to stream it but here is the link to their livestream page: http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?/page/stream

Hmmmm ... I hope this isn't about the tapestry again. *lol* I'm sorry. I'm solely operating on coffee currently and that has messed up my mind. Given how happy they were during the Chuseok Special and the Ueno Jury Incident ™ (I felt so sorry for Ueno Juri - Yonghwa practically hid behind his wife!), I don't think it's something major or lasting. :)

Best regards,

Trent.

hello pollykpy! thanks. i'm happy that you like them :) and geez, they sure are working yong seobang hard. i hope he gets enough rest.

haha @gauri92 i know what you mean! i just saw the picture, and wanted to share. but i can dream:)

lunasol you are great! lol thanks for the video :lol: and i agree it would be the best to see them go skiing together!! i wonder if hyun knows how to already?

and thinking about the exercising stuff, it just popped into my head the episode at the cn blue dorm with the, and they are trying to decide what to do next. yong doesnt want to do anything but stay home and hyun says to he needs to walk around, he ate too much. lol although its picking on yong, its funny and very wife-ish of hyun to say that to him.

and lol at hongki at 2:48 checking out his butt in the mirror :lol:

_d3seohyun thanks for the smtown cap. i think her cheeks turned red too :wub:

and thanks baby_bo for the video cut. lol its so funny how heechul's like "yonghwa something, yonghwa something" and gets all like "oh me too?" giggle when hyun suggest they take pictures. lol. too cute. changmin too!! (sorry off topic, i know)

jnj i'm glad you liked them :) hugs hugs!

cant wait for tonight~!

This teaser about this weekend's episode has me intrigued.  I can't think of anything Yong or Hyun could have done to upset each other.  During this time, everything Yong has said on interviews/shows has been totally in support of Hyun and their relationship, to the point of being awesome.  Even Hyun's star call said everything was getting closer between them, great and nice.   But this was back in June after Hyun's b'day - maybe he didn't do anything for her on her b'day, but saved it for this trip, so Hyun was upset because she didn't see or hear from him on her special day?  Anyway, I hope the awesome j2dlee will get an English translation of what is bothering Hyun out ASAP so we can all rest easy.   I agree with Trent, how bad can it be - we've seen how close they've become in later episodes, so they must have worked it all out and gotten over it!  I wish only *happiness* for these 2 - they are both such special and awesome young people!   

Guest raindrops_919

dear genxv, THANK YOU so much for the information ! :wub:

i'm not so sure if i can watch stream due to my connection, but i'll try :D

so excited right now, i gotta back to work..catch you all later, GOGUMA!

FIGHTING! annyong *waves*

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

@digidigibob: I think the Yong's dog is a Maltese. it a belongs to the toy group of dogs. Im not 100% sure. but I really think its a Maltese based on its appearance. usually Maltese dogs are pure white and doesn't grow that big. so if Yong's dog is an adult, it probably is a Maltese. **about PSH rumors, it was agreed not to talk about it. also, can't Yong be friends with other girls? they are co-stars is YAB and developed a good friendship. its nice to let them catch up on things. plus I read somewhere that PSH said that after YAB, Yonghwa hardly calls her. Yong calls Seohyun. and everyone saw how he handled the horror special and the way he always looks at her. that small gestures says something big.

Guest digidigibob

@digidigibob: I think the Yong's dog is a Maltese. it a belongs to the toy group of dogs. Im not 100% sure. but I really think its a Maltese based on its appearance. usually Maltese dogs are pure white and doesn't grow that big. so if Yong's dog is an adult, it probably is a Maltese. **about PSH rumors, it was agreed not to talk about it. also, can't Yong be friends with other girls? they are co-stars is YAB and developed a good friendship. its nice to let them catch up on things. plus I read somewhere that PSH said that after YAB, Yonghwa hardly calls her. Yong calls Seohyun. and everyone saw how he handled the horror special and the way he always looks at her. that small gestures says something big.

Aahh, thanks for answering my question! I'm not fond of dogs, but I really find Yong Hwa's dog cute.

Gogumas, let's just wait for the episode later. I'm sure it's gonna be full of love!

Okay, back to lurking mode! :wub:

Guest bintangkalerbiru

what is this about YH and PSH??? whatever, Yonghwa love seohyun. period.

We got the proof from minhyuk's scribble on their schedule board at the dorm. :lol:

can't wait for the new episode today...what could it be that makes hyun~ upset? i hope it's something a bigger than last time so that yong~ can make hyun~ feel better. ^_^ thanks everyone in advance for the episode today's episodes spazzing coz i can't watch the live show. ^_^

panGG wow!! YH on YAB's pic is daebak!!! *drooling*

:lol: happy spazzing everyone!! <3

Guest anne0129

I'm excited to see what will transpire today.....so many scenarios are going through my mind why Hyun was upset about Yong....may be he did not greet her on her birthday and she was waiting for him to greet her....and the reason why was Yong was preparing for her birthday surprise....hahaha!!! I do wish that he would give the new ring to her in this episode. Please.....Can't wait for the show to begin....I love Saturdays because of WGM.....especially because of YongSeo couple.....

Dear jnj , I'm here.........countdown

waiting for birthday suprise, birthday gift, love confess & ...........

I'm still working here & hopefully I can watch online ~ live

5461567520100806170955071.gif

5461567520100826145538080.gif

EDIT

jnj, PM let me know which part of the gif u would like to hv

Hi every my love Gogumas !!!

I have some brief comments about PSH if they met together.

When we saw a women and man that go out together. It does not mean that they are lovers, always ,People  have both women and man friends right?. As peers. They know each other coz working , I feel just that

Yong Hwa is a cheerful person and a good person. When he met a friend. He would be happy with that time fully Because he was not cold. And ignore others. This is the idea of me.

OK+++ Today is Gogumas's Day

I think we will be happy more than anytimes that's we have EIEI

YongSeo fighting !!!!!!!!

:wub: 

Finally its my favourite Saturday !! Woohoooo 

Apart from yong's birthday surprise in the upcoming episode, I also want to know what Hyun gave her hubby for his bday . 

Maybe she would confess she didn't like that thay didn't stay together for celebrating his bday coz he was busy or something?  (how optimistic I am :P)

I can't regonise what program or news about yong around that time so she didn't like something she heard or saw.