Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest _d3seohyun

_d3seohyun: I NOTICED IT!!!!!!

erxmeeza: watch carefully- notice yong's hands. he does it like it's the most natural thing to do in the world~

OMG i totally came out of my shy lurker-like online personality...

aackkkkkkk! thank you for coming out of your lurker home :D

I'm not seeing things I want to see afterall! yahoooo! :lol:

calling our gif makers...shane, sally, s0leill123 and others..can you guys capture that moment in slow-mo please!!!!

tnx!

edit

reposting...kyaaaaaaaaaa!

@ around 2:46 after the hair flipping

keep replaying it until you notice something on the way Yonghwa wrapped his arm around Seobaby <3 :lol:

EDIT

@miel. not you too! why lurk?!!!

i'm already missing baby_bo, clumsy, lenovo, naz and the rest :mellow:

Guest miel_1301

Hahaha! _d3seohyun, your screen caps made me come out of my cave.

Those detailed and vivid screen caps of YongHwa doing his sit-ups had me cracking.

Hahaha! So that's how the legs of our Seobaby were positioned as Yong Hubby is making his sit ups--- Both legs wrapped around him.

Reposting _d3 caps...

3072q.jpg

3073e.jpg

3075w.jpg

Aigoo! Aigoo! Now, I know why Yong Hwa only managed to make 41 sit-ups and totally lost to Nickhun and JoKwon.

And afterwards we saw him... totally disoriented saying, "Where am I?" And then he even stood up seemingly catching his breath. He must have gone to 7th Heaven in those 41 seconds. Hahaha!!! Mianhe! Mianhe for my wild thoughts at this moment.

crystal, Sinchia? You haven't watched episode 23 yet? I can't believe your enduring power not having seen yet this DAEBAK, Jjang, EPIC, the episode that beat all episodes [so far?] etc.etc... Aigoo! It seems that you really will have a lot of catching up to do with the Chosuek specials this coming Tuesday and Thursday. Anyway, I am pretty sure you'll be able to manage.

Thanks _d3seohyun for the other caps. You always deliver... and you deliver just the best.

@genxv, I love your latest masterpiece. Truly, it can be said that YongSeo is "NO ORDINARY LOVE!". And thanks also for alerting us about the TWIT brigade. [Hehehe! Is there such word as TWIT brigade?]

To all gogumas who have contributed in making this thread jump at the speed of light... Thank You!!! All these are for the LOVE of our YongSeo couple.

Okay! Back now to my lurking mode.

DO NOT FORGET!!

OK... REPOST INFORMATION!! :w00t:

21TH September (Tuesday)... WGM Special Chukeok 1

23TH September (Thursday).. WGM Special Chukeok 2

I checked in Korean TV Guide Website

In that website say... (21th and 23th of September: 추석특집 우리 결혼했어요 스페셜)

21th September: 추석특집 우리 결혼했어요 스페셜

Broadcast September 21 4:40 p.m. to 6:10 (Korean Time)

We Got Married Thanksgiving Special Feature (in google translation)

23th September: 추석특집 우리 결혼했어요 스페셜

Broadcast September 23 1:40 p.m. to 2:55 (Korean Time)

We Got Married Thanksgiving Special Feature (in google translation)

Crystal_malfoy... have fun in your travel ^^

Hello ^^ ...This Ep. I did horror scene of our couple first. Maybe I cannot do all Ep... so sorry...but I will sub some cut and post it again ...Hope you guy enjoy!!!  and Thank you again for Translation from j2dlee . I cannot use your translation and not mention your name because i'm so appreciate. Thank you so much.^^

Part 1/2

Part 2/2

Edit : Ep.24-1

Guest yongseo_fighting

hi everyone, i am usually a silent lurker in this thread, but today after watching the latest episode really make me very happy. I am supporter of yongseo couple and i have to say thanks to all that have the translation and video posted. It really make my day once the translation and video are out. I noticed that seohyun hair (right side) should be blocking the heart while the photo was being taken. It was in front but the photo showed otherwise. Weird!! Another hair flipping from Yong??!! :)

thanks genxv for the twitting info. so we just hafta put YONGSEO without the #. wokeh... understood! i hope i've time to do so tomorrow~! >.<

hey guys, i'm sure u night-shifters will love this, especially lenovo & d3 kekekekeke xD

Y: Where should we wear them?

H: Just here, on top of your clothes.

Y: You put it on first, I’ll watch out for you.

JW: How scary the situation will be for them!

Y: Does it fit?

H: Yes, it fits.

wahahahaha what was yong thinking that time?! ROFL~~!!!!! :w00t:

edit: thanks for the sub sun_sun~! :D u're jjang!

welcome to goguma world, yongseo_fighting~! :)

Guest viktorialouise

okay... first of all, i want to thank jd2lee for the translations and semi-fly for sharing the whole downloadable episode. this is really the funniest challenge ever. plus, this is the momentous event all sweet potato fans are waiting for - skinship between yongseo.

i must say that this episode had shown how familiar yonghwa and seohyun had become with each other. their relationship may not be the touchy-feely kind but then it had pretty much shown that trust has been greatly established between the two. they aren't as intimate as we all would like them to be. but in their own way they have become closer than we could ever imagine. thus, i'd say that among three couples, yongseo's relationship is the one that grows pretty much like the real thing. their relationship (real or reel) reflects the growth or development of real relationships.

i know i might gain unwanted attention for saying this, but i will say this nevertheless. yongseo is the only smart couple in the bunch. they were the only couple who figured out the halves of the heart in the t-shirts. they were the only couple who posed like real ones in the picture (to put two halves of the heart together, like a normal couple would do) no matter how afraid they were. plus the fact that seohyun was the only one who was able to solve the math problem. hehehe! applause for these two geniuses. :D

also, i am so glad that yongseo's spiels were the longest among the three. they truly are eyecandies.

with that said, i am off to bed. hope to see the special episodes this coming week.

but before that here's another fanart i made early today. it is still from the previous episode. hope you like this one as well like the others. :)

yongjealous.jpg

dreamy gal, i really don't know why i cap that scene. :lol:

maybe i was hoping to see shots of hyun messaging it? hehehe

gen, is it like what we did on their 200th day ann.? then count me in!!

btw, what is so special abt 222 day?

mimayree, tks for that post.

so they brought their own lunch eh? yongseo lunch si soo seohyunish...healthy!!

d3, what should i be looking for exactly?

edit: ah! i got it! after the flipping hair!! 02:50 :wub:

welcome all new spazzers. sorry for not naming u all one by one, but EVERYONE'S

post matters... ^_^

caliope, tks for the reminder.

i've apllied for 1/2 day leave. hope i can catch it on time :)

Guest glitterspark

d3_seohyun: HAHA i'm glad i'm not the only one who noticed it too... was wondering why no one posted that observation yet...

replayed it for 2 times to confirm my joys XD

anyways, here's a gif of it... i'm a noob at making gifs so i could only capture the moment, but not in slow-mo...

yongseo-o.gif

hope what yong is doing to our seogoddess is clearer to all gogumas now!

EDIT:

a clearer gif... notice yong *caresses* our hyun more than 1 time~

yong-and-seo-o.gif

Guest Angel27391

@ _d3seohyun & glitterspark Ahhh!!!!!I think I saw it too!!!If I'm not wrong, Hehe!! Before I saw the words "after the hair flipping" , I stared at 2:46 and

I thought it was about YongSeo held hands straightaway after Hyu~n gave Yo~ong the fritters!! :wub: (it's quite dark but still can see it)

Spotted it unintentionally, Haha!!

I brightened it a little so that we can see it more clearly. ^_^

holdinghand.png

glitterspark, jnj, _d3seohyun please tell me what happen after YH flipping SH hair? :( all i can see is YH hand moving from shoulder to waist (maybe) :unsure:

I want to replying but at my place is almost 11 PM & i'm so sleepy...........

Pleaseeeee tell me what happen????????

sorry for my bad english blush.gif

edit: thanks glitterspark :D now i can go to sleep & have a nice dream

Guest glitterspark

rica_vidya: check out my gif 2 posts above you...

god i think yong's most treasued moments are in the photo-taking room...

they're starting to look more and more like a married couple instead of just simply bf-gf...

Guest Goguma06

­­Thank you all for the wonderful caps!!they are wonderful!!

Oh i can't wait to participate for the Tweeting event!! gonna be al lot of fun!!

The gif...is it that Yo~ng is kind of caressing Hy~un's arm.....lol Yo~ng was busted!!

I can't wait for the spceial on the 21 and the 23!!!

Hi every Gogum Lover

I'm so happy in few day ago

and I think everyones have same feeling

Thanks you YongSeo

@ genxv

your MV  its so great

I can't tell you all of my feeling ,I just feel full of happiness

in my mind so thankyou and I wii keep waiting for your next  great moment   :wub:

Guest bluebubblebee

Hello guys!!! finally i'm brave enough to come out from my lurking mode and join you guys here.. can't help myself..:D . This ep was sooo daebak!!

Yesteday me & my sis decided to watch this ep at a cafe we always go whenever we r hungry B). We knew yesterday ep was going to be great as expected based on the preview BUT, we never expected it to be that GREAT!!! It was AWESOME!!!!

I mean, we went totally crazy almost throughout the entire ep. Gosh!!  We were screaming, laughing, shrieking, squeling and doing all the other stuff u shouldn't do in the public places. Hehehe.. sorry for being dramatic..

For all Yongseo shippers or at least for me & my sis, i believe yesterday ep was like wish come true in a sense that we get to see how close & comfortable yong & hyun get with each other rite now...the bumping style greeting(which is soo cute, so yongseo like thingy..), holding hand through the entire tour of horror school (yong being so protective toward his buin), i can't stop laughing when yong vandalised the rusty cabinet, he even punched it.. :w00t: for the sake of his lovely buin.  The trust they had towards each other and the support they gave each other was so sweet and so.... i can't put in word but it seem sincere, real to me.

Forget to mention, the other couple was also wonderful.  It was great to see how supportive and fun they had with each other..

p/s  This is my first post.. i'm sorry if there is any mistakes in my comment.. So nervous writing this.. It feels like i'm taking my writing exam, and you guys r the one giving marks..

hehehe.. sorry again for random babbling..

Can anyone tell me where can I watch Running Man (full ep) when Yong is their guest (with eng sub if possible)??? Please i want to watch it cant find it in Youtube...thxxx

glitterspark, _d3seohyun...

WHAT???

YOONG...

YOONG'S HAND...

YOONG'S HAND... SEOHYUN'S WAIST?? O_O

YES YES YES YES YES...

OMG!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

xDDDDD

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

I remember Jinwoon mentioned in EP 11 that both of Yong and Hyun are type A. type A's are apparently detailed. then he mentioned "so is he a little coward?" then the whole room laughed. so I guess type A's are easily frightened like both of them in the horror episode. but mad props to Yong. he must have been scared, but protecting Hyun always comes first before anything else. both of them trust each other and gives each other strength to do things that they would not normally do. Yong's leadership shone in the horror episode that even the MC's commended him on the wonderful work he has done to protect his wife. Seohyun completely gave her trust to Yong. and the beginning Yong said that he will walk in front, but Hyun said that it was okay. but eventually she let Yong lead her. Hope we can see more goodies on the special episodes on tuesday and thursday. wonder if it is available in live streaming? or if our wonderful subbers (rdrsubs, yukiandjudy to name a few) would sub those special episodes? they will have their hands full with 3 episodes this week (horror episode, 2 special episodes if they will sub it) plus the continuation of the Ueno Juri episode. I guess Im trying to say is that all of us YongSeo and WGM fans appreciate the subbers hard work. sorry for the random post. :)

Can anyone tell me where can I watch Running Man (full ep) when Yong is their guest (with eng sub if possible)??? Please i want to watch it cant find it in Youtube...thxxx

The youtube videos of Yonghwa in Running Man is here but they are unsubbed.

Yonghwa in Running Man Episode 11

Running Man 22/08

credits to axgirl01

Guest Cherryhana88

Sorry for the random post...I couldn't help myself but share it with you guys..

hope this picture will come true.

this eps is daebakk...so many skinship going on with yongseo couple.

lalatd.jpg

p/s:thanks for the awesome screencaps...you,gogumers are great at spotting things.keep up the good work. :sweatingbullets: