Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

watch alien sam here, but yea.. no subs~~ sighz.

http://v.youku.com/v_playlist/cd00f1476528o10p0.html

yey!!~~ thanks sheena0627!.. i'll watch it after at home :w00t:

Hahah, did you really!? awesome~~~~ What do you use? The eyeliner??

almost all!!~~ black & brown eyeliner, lipstick, compact powder, eyeshadow, blush on. haha..^_^

i used to rare using make up *well, i used another Korean product but rarely using it*, but after using those ETUDE products, my friends gave comments, 'wow Sarah, you look different, prettier!!~~ especially your eyes..'

oh, okay.....i use it everyday now :lol:

Some funny crazy joking ideas:

kiss the letter as much as u can and spray the perfume so when hes sniffs the letter its close enough to touch ur lips print.

Send ur sexy pics LOL

photoshop a pic of urself and him together hahaha!

put food stains in the envelopes

i'm just kidding LOL

wahh!! sounds good! i love your idea SillyYun!... hmmmmm..... *thinking for sure kekeke..* i hope GeunSuk doesnt have any allergies, esp parfumes..^

so ive been kind of a lurker but yay my first post in this thread :D

someone asked previously if his parents are entertainers, but i don't think they are

if you watched his Happy Shares Company episode with Hwang Bo, his parents

come out and they looked like regular ppl to me ^^

eh? really? i havent watch the show yet, do you have the link? thanks! <3

Guest phinphim

One missed call final with oopa Geun Suk and Maki Horikita, Meisa Kuroki(Japaness):http://www.mininova.org/tor/492017.

So happy when i found this.

Guest silentHappiness

I think JGS,isn't allergic to perfumes... Maybe he's used to it...

Just make sure the fragrance of the perfume is not too strong...

SillyYun,i can't seem to enter JKS cyworld... :( Don't you have any pics where he smokes... I rally wanted to see it...!?!?

If possible could you re-post it again...!?!? :unsure:

Guest bluishbong01

Sheena0627: Thank you so much!!! I'll definitely watch this show. I really hope someone can sub this also.:D

phinphim: You're right! I should have thought of veoh.com. I'll watch it there from now on. Thanks a lot!:D

Guest softshellcrab

tuchee, YOUR BACK! I was wondering where you've been. :D Geun Suk looks awesome with dyed hair! I like the brown color.

softshellcrab, actually, I think Geun Suk does smoke, right? Or so I've heard from the girls in this thread.

As for the HJY NG's, no problem. ;)newlili, I also caught that and thought it was adorable. Their nuna-dongseng relationship is so cute!

Translation

Geun Suk hyunga! (a word little kids use to call 'older brother')

My mom told me to be great like you.

Hyunga,

You're cool!

A little boy sent him a fan letter. How cute!

is it? ah its ok. he is still hot.

One missed call final with oopa Geun Suk and Maki Horikita, Meisa Kuroki(Japaness):http://www.mininova.org/tor/492017.

So happy when i found this.

is it good? i want to watch.

so ive been kind of a lurker but yay my first post in this thread :D

someone asked previously if his parents are entertainers, but i don't think they are

if you watched his Happy Shares Company episode with Hwang Bo, his parents

come out and they looked like regular ppl to me ^^

which episode is it? u have the link? thanksss if u dont mind ;)

Guest SillyYun

silenthappiness: its all on first page, im sure u can find them just click on cyworld pics on first page..

i only posted like afew of cyworld pics link..i dont want to repost pics because i dont want to waste bandwidth for soompi..*mother's thinking again*

oh dear please dont do that maymay haha!

i havent seen happy shares jks is it able to find it on utube?

Guest tuchee11

^ I wanna see that ep too! I hope someone has the link :)

welcome to the new eels on the block! :D LoL! Glad too see more eels... (It kinda sounds like Momma Eel has been laying eggs lately! :lol: very reproductive LoL!)!

Keunsuk Momma's so funny! You'll let us kiss your son, eh? I'd be glad! Lo! L! I've been seeing green here lately too! Hahaha! :D

I'm gonna give oppa sesame street boxers! or maybe a dora boxers! LoL! jokin! :lol:

I uploaded a new vid on YT :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UIQPPHnTj0

gaaaah! I've been looking for this! glad I've found it :D It's from his Japan fan meet...

Guest tuchee11

^^ Awwww... I missed you too... I missed everyone here :D I work in a company.... the purpose is to train us for our future career ;) I'm feelin kinda tired... but i'll finish my training soon! :D Hey, just a friendly reminder, please add to your post something related to Geunsuk oppa... or else the mods would hunt us down... Gaaaah! We'll be their food then LoL!

I loved how oppa sang can't take my eyes off of you on the vid... so cute! :wub:

Guest DongBangBoys

almost all!!~~ black & brown eyeliner, lipstick, compact powder, eyeshadow, blush on. haha..^_^

i used to rare using make up *well, i used another Korean product but rarely using it*, but after using those ETUDE products, my friends gave comments, 'wow Sarah, you look different, prettier!!~~ especially your eyes..'

oh, okay.....i use it everyday now :lol:

OMG REALLY O_O

I want to buy all of that!! I doubt they'll have my color since I'm brown. HAHA or maybe they might. There are some REALLY tanned Koreans out there right?!? Hyori?? LOL

I bet the eyeliner works wonders!

Guest sheena0627

bluishbong01 welcome, i hope some kind souls will sub it too.

tuchee That was seriously sooooooooo cute!! A million thanks for the video!

DongBangBoys i can't help noticing your cute Junsu gif, haha. What show is that from?

Guest DongBangBoys

DongBangBoys i can't help noticing your cute Junsu gif, haha. What show is that from?

LOl i don't know if I can say this since it's talking about another celeb but it's from the SNSD&DBSK Haptic CF. The full version~.

um...to make it relate. DBSK and Geun Suk are friends!! LOL

I uploaded a new vid on YT :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UIQPPHnTj0

gaaaah! I've been looking for this! glad I've found it :D It's from his Japan fan meet...

OMG! there is another clip!.. thanks as always, tuchee11 ^_^

i still remember Shiwon's expression when he was watching GS's performance at MKMF2007...*WHAT THE..???!!!* LOL

I bet the eyeliner works wonders!

try the brown eyeliner, but the 'styleade pencil' one, its so cool eyeliner! B)

^^ LMAO! :lol:

KBOOM Japanese Magazine 2008.6

dckeunsuk

OMG!! i really want this magz!!... June issue!.. :w00t: *searching on HMV*

anyway, here's Black N'Jean 01 & 02 screensaver d/l link. sorry if lrd been posted before.. itz so cool screen saver!~ ^_^

http://www.sendspace.com/file/51hmge

SS_gs.jpg

source: BlacknJean.co.kr

Guest phinphim

softshellcrab: Because it's one of oppa's movie, I watched craefully to see him. Although he is not good looking like the others films but I think we care all abour his films. right?Hihi.

Ah, Remember that: Don't watch One missed call final alone in night!

Guest silkpaper

ahhh yes i remembered one missed call final...thats when i first saw him and was like OMG [love] <3

he was super cute :sweatingbullets: and i was kinda sad in a cute way

when he took the call for her and then died for her

SillyYun: i've actually been able to put aside time and work on a card and i've come up with 1 (or 2) preliminary covers of the card so if you wanna see it....?

Guest skittles*

I personally like the part where he

falls in the water

. :)

Oh my, I must watch the Happy Shares Company with Geun Suk and Hwang Bo! I hope someone can provide the link for it.

How come Geun Suk's goodies are so hard to find? :(

I was wondering, if I subbed the 'Come to Play' episode with Geun Suk, would you guys be interested? I don't want to sub without a purpose. :) I learned a lot about his character through the show, so I was thinking of sharing it with you guys.

By the way, DongBangBoys, I LOVE your avatar! The Haptic CF was love. :blush:

Guest tuchee11

maymay, thanks for the DL link :D

skittles, thank you for those Hwangjin NG's! Gonna watch it later :) You're gonna sub come to play? that would be really really nice :w00t:

yaaaa....skittles, you dont need our approval, just sub 'come to play'! as long as it relate to our GS, we will b very happy! LOL..

thank you soooo much! dear ^^

SillyYun, dont woori, im still in my feet..^_~.... *just wait my card for him, kekeke..~*

Guest supErnova1114

I think JGS,isn't allergic to perfumes... Maybe he's used to it...

Just make sure the fragrance of the perfume is not too strong...

SillyYun,i can't seem to enter JKS cyworld... :( Don't you have any pics where he smokes... I rally wanted to see it...!?!?

If possible could you re-post it again...!?!? :unsure:

Haha---now that I see "perfume"

...Does oppa smell good...? I wonder what he smells like...! XD<-------there goes perverted SupErnova again....XD

Thanks for the scans!

Wow, he's even in Japanese magazines now~!!

I see it's for the DoReMi movie........

I'm dying for someone to sub it so I can watch it!! :D

Edit:

Haha, it's so cute how he spoke Japanese, haha, he's multilingual~!

I love his voice!

Thanks for the vid, tuchee~!! =]