Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest laiyiwen

b9a531af8645e9de7dd92a5b.jpg

3813f83897bcd83196ddd876.jpg

Jang Geun Suk & Kim Hee Chul

bc545d12c0c62fdcc3fd78f6.jpg

Img250703562.jpg

JangGeunSuk202.gif (<< Sorry I re-posted lol :w00t: )

*credits: DCkeunsuk & Baidu

Scans ~~

cool01.jpg

cool02.jpg

cool03.jpg

cool04.jpg

cool05.jpg

cool06.jpg

cool07.jpg

cool08.jpg

cool09.jpg

cool010.jpg

*credits: DCkeunsuk & Keunsukchina

anyone else whose good at psd volunteering?

oh god during hwang jini..the ep 9 is terrible..really terrible for me..i cried like hell so did my mom..i was like my heart dies after watching ep 9 and i didnt continue after cos its boring without jang keun in it

i'm just starting to dabble with photoshop but i don't think i can help cos i still haven't made any progress yet. like i told kurosakineko last time, my photoshop skills are pretty much non-existent so i might have to get a copy of 'photoshop for dummies' or 'the idiot's guide to photoshop' or something.

to this day, i haven't watched the rest of hwang jini after ep9 either. no pull without JGS if u get what i mean

his parents are also entertainers?

really? who? anyone anybody outside of korea would know?

Guest silkpaper

sometimes i find his hairstyles odd :blink: like for example, when he ties his like font part of the hair or bangs back

but then then his smile is....gaaaah <3

and hmmmm my photoshop skills aren't that bad? i dunno its hard to judge or compare myself but i have photoshop CS and i also have corel painter and a wacom tablet :ph34r:

Guest SillyYun

silkpaper: LOL havent seen urs but it would be nice if u can do the outside of the card and send to me if possible..if not i'll print it T_T But if u can help out in doing the card would be so nice..or otherwise i'll have to buy a huge card haha~

Regarding JKS project, its actually a birthday project for all the fans to join together to give him stuffs and surprise him..so please don't pm me asking me for address or more info. I promise that it will reach him and it will go to him definitely, so if u trust me, do join the project. Reminder deadline please refer to the link below LOL I dont remember the deadline haha..mama jang keun is losing memory :(

lay: do u have higher def of the article above? If u do I can translate it..its too small

Guest sassykimsamsoonpig

wow i haven't been on for a while

this thread move fast every time I go on

ah, the bday project... still thinking.

but i have my ap test next week so... yeah

i'm still thinking what to write to him

btw, silly question, i'm so curious what type of girl he like?

i mean... just wandering you know... i know jaejin likes girls who are sexy, like their dance moves

but he's like cute girl too

btw, do you notice, in most dramas or movies, he always pair up with older woman. ^^ LOL

Guest supErnova1114

NOOOO!!!!

Hee Chul, get away from my oppa!!! XD

Waah...I wanna get to kiss him too :(

As for the birthday project, I'm thinking of getting him a

cap so if he goes outside, he can disguise himself from the media. XD

Problem is: I'm broke....T.T

*SIGH* I'll have to clean the house for a few weeks....oh well, if it's for oppa, then....=]

Guest silkpaper

silkpaper: LOL havent seen urs but it would be nice if u can do the outside of the card and send to me if possible..if not i'll print it T_T But if u can help out in doing the card would be so nice..or otherwise i'll have to buy a huge card haha~

i have exams coming up but i'll def try to put aside time for something as significant as this :w00t: i could always go out and try to find a nice sized poster board and work my blood and sweat for this card LOLOLS ;) just give me some details or preferences or something

Guest sheena0627

HI GIRLS/GUYS!!! I am over the moon~~~ My exams are officially over now.. 3 months break!! Yipeee...

and guess what, i bought each favour of cafe latte as a form of celebration! haha.. (totally randomness)

Picture005.jpg

laiyiwen thanks for the pic~~ hmmzz, eventhough i still can't stand him smoking.. sighz!'

Abt the bday project, if you all need i can help in psing too, but like tejung i am not very good at it. Refer to my banner below~~ *cough*

Guest DongBangBoys

LOL I used to buy them ALL the time because I just hang out at Korean marts/places because I'm a nerd and I practice my Korean and hang out with the ahjummas and talk about hot boys with them XD lol.

when I found out he started doing CF's for them now I buy them even more!! HAHA but they're seriously good! I wish it had his face on the cover though XD

Guest phinphim

newlili: I am still waiting for Doremifasonlatido and Happy life too. waiting, waiting!

bluishbong01: I seems you are new, like me. I only join in soompi because of Suki.

How many movie/drama did u see of him?

I don't know where to watch alien Sam with English sub although I tried many times. In this drama, Suki looks so funny. Very interesting.

i you can find E. sub for this, give us the links, ok? Thanks!

I only can find Hong Gil Dong, Hwang Jil Yi, Lovers in Prague, Nonstops4, Crazy for waiting with E.sub. Do you find this?

silkpaper: yes, thast's right. But I think, as almost people in this thread, I became the person who always cares about his actives, find all his movie, drama, performances...Hope all is well with him!

Guest SillyYun

wow wow wow i was just away for few hours and theres so many posts LOL

wow i haven't been on for a while

this thread move fast every time I go on

ah, the bday project... still thinking.

but i have my ap test next week so... yeah

i'm still thinking what to write to him

btw, silly question, i'm so curious what type of girl he like?

i mean... just wandering you know... i know jaejin likes girls who are sexy, like their dance moves

but he's like cute girl too

btw, do you notice, in most dramas or movies, he always pair up with older woman. ^^ LOL

HEY!! WAVES!* how are u? Aww but u still have 2 months plus to do so..regarding what kinda girl he likes i think i posted on first page:P

NOOOO!!!!

Hee Chul, get away from my oppa!!! XD

Waah...I wanna get to kiss him too :(

As for the birthday project, I'm thinking of getting him a

cap so if he goes outside, he can disguise himself from the media. XD

Problem is: I'm broke....T.T

*SIGH* I'll have to clean the house for a few weeks....oh well, if it's for oppa, then....=]

I'll let u kiss me son :P j/k nice if u get a cap something that is jang keun style haha..omg he dont need to buy anymore clothes and accessories in future

i have exams coming up but i'll def try to put aside time for something as significant as this :w00t: i could always go out and try to find a nice sized poster board and work my blood and sweat for this card LOLOLS ;) just give me some details or preferences or something

okie we're doing this card so we can fill in details inside about where all these gifts are from..card size about 30cm the most? Not too big..inside leave it blank on the right side, on left side u can do whatever u want, and cover of the card too..something related to his birthday would be good. When ur done u can send to me? Its better if u can even handmade it! or photoshop then print it paste all over or soemthing?

HI GIRLS/GUYS!!! I am over the moon~~~ My exams are officially over now.. 3 months break!! Yipeee...

and guess what, i bought each favour of cafe latte as a form of celebration! haha.. (totally randomness)

laiyiwen thanks for the pic~~ hmmzz, eventhough i still can't stand him smoking.. sighz!'

Abt the bday project, if you all need i can help in psing too, but like tejung i am not very good at it. Refer to my banner below~~ *cough*

WAhhhhhhhh congrats in ur exams over thing..are u joining the bday project?

Actually besides psd u can handmade the huge card too..so whose gonna help volunteer please? at least draw out or give an idea of what ur going to draw or do on outside of the card? Let us know!

how about someone handmade the card like a scrapbook kinda outlook? and send it to me? anyone volunteering?

Guest skittles*

Hey hey Skittles, please post all NGs of him up, all and whatever you have dear, I love to see his NGs and I cannot find them anywhere... I'm suffering ...he he ...

I uploaded it for you. :) Part two is coming, but right now I'm too lazy.

laiyiwen, thanks for the pics! Geun Suk seriously makes a prettier girl than I do. Ha! I know smoking's bad for his health and all, but I can't help but drool at those pics. He looks so 'bad boy'. ;)

LOL I used to buy them ALL the time because I just hang out at Korean marts/places because I'm a nerd and I practice my Korean and hang out with the ahjummas and talk about hot boys with them XD lol.

when I found out he started doing CF's for them now I buy them even more!! HAHA but they're seriously good! I wish it had his face on the cover though XD

Same here! I used to buy them before I found out. I agree they should really put his face on the cover. More exposure, and hot man on drink = :w00t: . Can you speak Korean? That's awesome!

wow great! thank you so much huangsy, i like the GIF pic :)

Yeah! He really is both cute and handsome!:) Hi, does anyone know where I can watch Alien Sam or where i can download it with eng subs? I really want to watch all his previous shows. I've been hooked since I saw him in HOng Gil Dong so I want to go back to his past shows/dramas.:)

yeah! me too! since i saw HGD and crazed to him, i continued watching HJY, oooh he so cute & adorable! then, i hunt all his performaces/variety shows/news/ etc including Lovers in Praha, i rewatched tt drama ..^^

dongbangboys, i changed my make up into ETUDE now! ^_^

skittles_xp, you rock girl!! i havent get any HJY NG clips..wait another from you! thanks dear! *hugs*

ehemmm..... btw, anyone wd like to slap my face now?? i just cant stop staring at his face!! too cute and handsome! and sexy!..HELP!! HELP!!~~~~~ *need oxigen* :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: %)$@_%^!

everytime i see his pictures, i never stop thinking why this guy is so adorable? beyond my words? *sighs - take deep breathes*

Guest newlili

Thanks Skittles xp so much for HJY NGs : it is funny when the actress felt , he rushed right over to hold her, but her manager guy came right over and tried to hold her instead, and the actress still held on to his shoulder (:

Maymay: I'm worser than you, I'm still thinking about him when I sleep, still wonder why I am that much obsess .

Laiyiwen: thanks so much as always .

Guest silentHappiness

helOw fellow eels...!

Few days absent,atlast im finised in my enrollment... hahaha...

SillyYun,about the handmde card.,im thinking of drawing JKS' face infront of the card with the words Happy Birthday to my beloved oppa..! heheh :sweatingbullets: Im kinda crazy this days thinking of a suitable gift to JKS... :blink::wacko:

Thank you for the HJY clips.,the artworks and the soo many goodies... thank you.. :D:D:lol:

BTW... Does JKS smoke for real or just reel...!? :unsure: Can someone re-post the pictures where he smokes...!?!? I can't seem to see it... please... :unsure:

Guest tuchee11

Gaaaaaah! Been out for a while lately... I miss the thread! It just keeps on growing... Thanks for all the wonderful goodies guys! And welcome to the new eels! :D *waves happily to all* :lol:

I've already thought of a gift for oppa.... Maybe a beanie or a hat... Cuz he loves wearing hats... Maybe a scarf too! LoL! I have several things in mind... I still have to think of what to write to him... I have to send it to Keunsuk Momma on June ;) hehehe....

posting up some goodies too :)

GTX 2

200804.jpg

he dyed his hair! :D

juyoung8841_65.jpg

:crazy: weird hair! LoL!

credit dckeunsuk

Guest softshellcrab

helOw fellow eels...!

Few days absent,atlast im finised in my enrollment... hahaha...

SillyYun,about the handmde card.,im thinking of drawing JKS' face infront of the card with the words Happy Birthday to my beloved oppa..! heheh :sweatingbullets: Im kinda crazy this days thinking of a suitable gift to JKS... :blink::wacko:

Thank you for the HJY clips.,the artworks and the soo many goodies... thank you.. :D:D:lol:

BTW... Does JKS smoke for real or just reel...!? :unsure: Can someone re-post the pictures where he smokes...!?!? I can't seem to see it... please... :unsure:

i dont thk he smokes. i thk its just for the pictures. cuz usually men who smoke dont hold their cigarrattes like that. the way he did it-its too fashionable to say that he actually smoke in real life. and beside his lips look 'clean'. well thats what i thk.

Guest tuchee11

^ I think he smokes... You can see it in his cyworld... ;) He likes marlboro lights...

new pics on his cy

cyworldmay05.jpg

cymay05.jpg

credit JGS's cy

Guest skittles*

tuchee, YOUR BACK! I was wondering where you've been. :D Geun Suk looks awesome with dyed hair! I like the brown color.

softshellcrab, actually, I think Geun Suk does smoke, right? Or so I've heard from the girls in this thread.

As for the HJY NG's, no problem. ;)newlili, I also caught that and thought it was adorable. Their nuna-dongseng relationship is so cute!

%7Boption%7Dcyworldmay05.jpg

credit JGS's cy

Translation

Geun Suk hyunga! (a word little kids use to call 'older brother')

My mom told me to be great like you.

Hyunga,

You're cool!

A little boy sent him a fan letter. How cute!