Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

^ congrats strawberii

after watching him wears eyeliner, i started to wear it too, and it worked! my eyes look bigger and clearer..haha..^__^

im a girl who learned eyeliner from a man!..... XDD

i'm thinking of dabbling with eyeliner too :) but haven't decided if i wanna use pencil or liquid. if i do start wearing eyeliner, it's all thanks to JGS for making it look so cool.. and having my eyes look bigger and clearer is a plus! i get to do manga hair AND eyes

I think a branded item is fine. As long as it's what YOU want to give Geun Suk. Branded or home made - Geun Suk will appreciate anything you give him. :)

i agree with you. i don't see a problem with branded/designer gifts if u have money to spend. although a laptop is probably a bit OTT. i've never thought of a laptop as a gift. everybody has a laptop these days so i'm sure these celebs have their own and there's really no use for two. and sillyyun, i'm sure u wouldn't keep the stuff we send u. we trust u! it's not like u're a penniless student like me or don't have a job

mojobobo & maymay, a dog tag & beanie is on my list too. saw a cute beanie while surfing this morning but not sure if i wanna get it. saw some other stuff as well but my tastes run towards the preppy look so maybe not.. i might nip into brown thomas or clerys or arnotts tmr to see what they have

Guest silkpaper

new here but heres my contributions of suggestions ^-^

of courseee handmade or such along those lines would certainly be more special coming from fans B)

maybe a big handmade or photoshop poster with his pictures and names or something like that...that could be one thing :D

oh and btw i thought he looked really gorgeous in hong gil dong with the eyeliner and the bangs and all

and then i watched the special afterwards and he was all goofy and funny and cracking jokes...such a playful boy :wub:

Guest Strawberii

oh and btw i thought he looked really gorgeous in hong gil dong with the eyeliner and the bangs and all

and then i watched the special afterwards and he was all goofy and funny and cracking jokes...such a playful boy :wub:

Welcome to the thread :lol:

I totally agree with you, i defiantly fell in love with the way he look in the drama, but i was suprised when i found out how young he was and that he was the exact opposite of his character in Hong Gil Dong but i still love him (i prefer him being playful rather than the serious silent type) :sweatingbullets:

Guest skittles*

Seriously. I loved how he danced to 'Tell Me.' :) My sister thought he was 30 in Hong Gil Dong. I was like, WHAT?! He's only 21! And when I showed her a picture of him without all the Hong Gil Dong stuff, she couldn't recognize him. She's like, "Ew. He's not very handsome." The thing is, she thought he was hot in Hong Gil Dong. Freakin' odd sister. :wacko:

Guest Strawberii

Seriously. I loved how he danced to 'Tell Me.' :) My sister thought he was 30 in Hong Gil Dong. I was like, WHAT?! He's only 21! And when I showed her a picture of him without all the Hong Gil Dong stuff, she couldn't recognize him. She's like, "Ew. He's not very handsome." The thing is, she thought he was hot in Hong Gil Dong. Freakin' odd sister. :wacko:
Lol Tell me dance? :blink: do you have the links to the video or know where i could see that?

As for the hong gil dong, i have to admit i was very attracted to his 'ancient look', and i'm somewhat embarrassed now when i see his modern pic. :sweatingbullets:

Guest DongBangBoys

LMAO OMG MY FRIEND SAID THE SAME THING! She thought he was SO old in Hong Gil Dong and when I told her, he was 20 she was like O_O no he's not! I was like DUH you can totally tell from his baby face that he's so young! She was like his voice don't sound 20. I was like yeah...-drools- he has a deep voice. LOL she just thought I was weird. BUT she didn't think he was hot in HGD but thought he was hot without that long hair.

I think he's hot anytime, anyday XD

oh and strawberii: here's one clip of him doing the Tell Me dance: http://youtube.com/watch?v=79yPTz3FR60

he used to do it a lot with Heechul when they used to host together, i need to find those clips again XD

Guest silkpaper

thanks for the welcome B)

he was just SO silent and moody in the drama and YES i agree with you all that he does look very old in the series :sweatingbullets:

but he just looks like a very friendly and happy person judging from his pictures and also the hong gil dong special

hope his talent reaches a newer and higher level because i think he deserves it :lol:

oh yeaah the Tell Me dance just added on to his cuteness ^^

Guest newlili

Am I the only one like his look in Hwang Jin Yi drama? (: . I like that look much better,because it was exact his age 18, 19 at that time and he played the right age, 19, 18 year old guy might do so at that time : first love, innocent, and beautiful love .

One thing strange for me that I can hardly find any NG clips of him from both drama Hong gil dong and Hwang jin yi . Humn ...I wonder why? did he just often play very good on one-take, and the PD ok, no more take ? Can anyone find NG takes of him ?

Guest skittles*

Agreed. :)

Newlili: Actually, Hwang Jin Yi is how I first fell in love with Geun Suk. I'm quite attached to his character, and the role actually fits him really well age wise and personality wise. He's just a cute, innocent student in a world that isn't ready to accept his love. I seriously couldn't concentrate for a whole week because I couldn't get over his

death

. Contrary to most of you girls, I actually didn't find him attractive in his Hong Gil Dong gear. Is that odd of me? Haha. :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/hua...f_000036667.jpg

KBS news has a video clip showing the photos of various stars when they were kids.

wooahh.... they reviewed KS as well. look at tt cap, he transformed from a cute boy into a handsome guy :wub:

any clip of this program? :rolleyes:

new here but heres my contributions of suggestions ^-^

of courseee handmade or such along those lines would certainly be more special coming from fans B)

maybe a big handmade or photoshop poster with his pictures and names or something like that...that could be one thing :D

hi silkpaper, welcome aboard! ^^

i oso a newbie here, bcoz people here are so nice & friendly, so i really enjoy here. and got so many infos/vids/pics.. :w00t:

LMAO OMG MY FRIEND SAID THE SAME THING! She thought he was SO old in Hong Gil Dong and when I told her, he was 20 she was like O_O no he's not! I was like DUH you can totally tell from his baby face that he's so young! She was like his voice don't sound 20. I was like yeah...-drools- he has a deep voice. LOL she just thought I was weird. BUT she didn't think he was hot in HGD but thought he was hot without that long hair.

oh and strawberii: here's one clip of him doing the Tell Me dance: http://youtube.com/watch?v=79yPTz3FR60

he used to do it a lot with Heechul when they used to host together, i need to find those clips again XD

hahaha skittles_xp, ur sis is so cute! you have to poison her occationally ;) she will drool to him :lol:

anyway, as a multi talented entertainer, no wonder he could changed his character in many episodes ^^

and yesss... hes hotter anytime and anyday :w00t:

lrd watched his 'Tell Me' dance! so cute! <3

reminds me bout all the casts of HGD danced 'Tell Me' during break time of shooting hehe... so hillarious! LOL

laiyiwen. many thanks for Caffelatte MV!.. <33

Guest SillyYun

oh god dont talk about age again mommy jang keun is really sensitive to this T_T

anyway my dear daughter in laws hahaha~anything is fine..strawberrii do whatever u want..

im waiting for janny moore and kurinesakineko (i cant spell) to design for us the huge card thing or something..if not i'll just buy a card..anyone else whose good at psd volunteering?

oh god during hwang jini..the ep 9 is terrible..really terrible for me..i cried like hell so did my mom..i was like my heart dies after watching ep 9 and i didnt continue after cos its boring without jang keun in it

skittles: nope i havent experience that because no one sent expensive stuffs..but my friend did..she helped to send and got accused just because the celeb didnt use the stuffs or whatever..its mean..during FT island project, i myself bought hongki an expensive necklace but then he didnt wear it..so yea..i kinda understand how those who buys branded stuffs feels..so i dont recommend that..I think im like broke? I'll probably draw Jang Keun LOL theres nothing else i can do..or err maybe im lazy..i'll go buy some accessories for him?

hey suddenly i thought of getting sponge bob boxers for him! LMAO! just kidding...inspired by dongbangboys

Guest skittles*

maymay, I definitely have to drag my sister into this Geun Suk craze. ;)

oh god during hwang jini..the ep 9 is terrible..really terrible for me..i cried like hell so did my mom..i was like my heart dies after watching ep 9 and i didnt continue after cos its boring without jang keun in it

skittles: nope i havent experience that because no one sent expensive stuffs..but my friend did..she helped to send and got accused just because the celeb didnt use the stuffs or whatever..its mean..during FT island project, i myself bought hongki an expensive necklace but then he didnt wear it..so yea..i kinda understand how those who buys branded stuffs feels..so i dont recommend that..I think im like broke? I'll probably draw Jang Keun LOL theres nothing else i can do..or err maybe im lazy..i'll go buy some accessories for him?

Yeah, after his

death

, I tried to watch more of it, but I just couldn't. It got dull, so I just ended fast forwarding to the last episode. :)

I think at max I'll spend $20 or so. I'm only in high school, and I don't have cash flowing out of my pockets. Drawing Geun Suk? Hey! That's actually a good idea. You can frame it and write a little note in the back. I have a semi-grasp of Geun Suk's style (typical fob style @ my school), so maybe I'll ask my fob friends for shopping ideas. LOL. By the way, are you Korean?

One thing strange for me that I can hardly find any NG clips of him from both drama Hong gil dong and Hwang jin yi . Humn ...I wonder why? did he just often play very good on one-take, and the PD ok, no more take ? Can anyone find NG takes of him ?

I have NG's of him from Hwang Jin Yi. They're actually really cute. :) This weekend, I'll try and post it on youtube. It's from an NG show, so I have to cut his parts out.

There's not many Geun Suk goodies on youtube. :( It makes me sad. Dang, this is the first time I've been so active in a thread. Maybe it's because this community is so small and close knit. ;)

Guest DongBangBoys

hey suddenly i thought of getting sponge bob boxers for him! LMAO! just kidding...inspired by dongbangboys

LMAO!! am I that childish?? haha!! I think it'd be so cute if we got him ninja turtle ones instead!! or power rangers!! sponge bob is a nono

Guest phinphim

I fist saw him in Hong Gil Dong. And I like Chang Whee so much. When Yi Nok run away, I felt that I am sevenlove.

After that, i search all things related to him and I found him In Hwang Jin Yi and many pics other.

Disappointed! He is so young, so cute, like a child and 21 years old. I don't like that. I like the people older and like Chang Whee. So I sad with my friend "I hate the way he is". I decided not to like him any more.

But, hic hic. I had free time, I had Hwang Jil Yi in my computer. I watchched it. And you know? I only watched from ep2-9 carefully to see him.But from ep 10 to the end, I felt do boring to watch because I can't see Eun Ho. I only watched ep 10 - the end to know how long will Jil Yi love him. So sad! Love him, Miss eun Ho so much!

I really like him in Nonstop4. and Lovers in Prague, Alien Sam. Very funny. He is so good. ]

Medstudent!

Guest newlili

phinphim: I do not like the way he look soooo young in real life too. But there is something about him that makes you love him so much when you hooked . I cannot get enough of him (: , still waiting for Doremi movie painfully .

Skittles xp wrote: I have NG's of him from Hwang Jin Yi. They're actually really cute. This weekend, I'll try and post it on youtube. It's from an NG show, so I have to cut his parts out.

Hey hey Skittles, please post all NGs of him up, all and whatever you have dear, I love to see his NGs and I cannot find them anywhere... I'm suffering ...he he ...

Guys, I just hope it is winter so i can send him a sweater with a beautiful map of the US on it ... kiki ... I think he does not like being cold ... but his birthday is in summer time ... so i have to find something else .

Guest bluishbong01

Yeah! He really is both cute and handsome!:) Hi, does anyone know where I can watch Alien Sam or where i can download it with eng subs? I really want to watch all his previous shows. I've been hooked since I saw him in HOng Gil Dong so I want to go back to his past shows/dramas.:)

Guest silkpaper

phinphim: I do not like the way he look soooo young in real life too. But there is something about him that makes you love him so much when you hooked . I cannot get enough of him (: , still waiting for Doremi movie painfully .

yes he does look really young and sometimes its..awkward :blush:

but then perhaps its his charm and cuteness that makes him lovable no matter what

he deserves more recognition maaaan! :wub:

Guest newlili

silkpaper: yup! Perharps his charm and his cuteness woo me and the eels . It surprised me because I always like and love more mature, and muscular actors before (: