Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

hi, i heard that Jang Geun suk sing 'will you marry me' at SBS Drama Award. anyone could give me the link of that video?because i couldn't find that scene.. tq

Thanks so much Shiro401 , I love you :P . where are you from ? I'm an eel from US :blush:

did you see these goodies yet ? They're from the set of his 12 photoshoots for fans in FM to purchase:

Please do not hotlink the pics. thanks!

bad boy bad boy, you need to quit smoking to preserve you beautiful voice dear Geun Suk T^T .

@baidu

haha..Soooooo cute...thanks for the pics. Whhhaaaa, I wanna be that lollipop. =D

Agree, hope he cuts down on his smokes.

Guest nguyethang

*sign* b/c of this gorgeous, i haven't been sleeping on time...been watching YAB and all the BTS.

HI, I'm a newbie on this thread. love love him, the cast, and the drama. I just finished watching YAB, so now I have to watch Beethoven Virus and etc...hehe.

I have a question, i saw him on YSMM season 2, where Lee Hyori was also a guest. Can anyone let me know where I can find the completion of the episode(s) that he was on there? I couldn't find other clips after he danced his dance. Thanks muchie in advance.

Thank you for all the pic and clips of the fan meeting and news. I just watched it and *fainted*...hehe.

welcome to the eels pond, nguyethang... :D

Keun suk was guest star in Ya Si Man Man season 2 episode 1 and 2. Only ep 1 has been eng-subbed though.

In youtube, ep 1 was divided into 8 parts... I think the dance segment is part 6? You might want to search videos under JKSeels or jangeosubs for the rest of the parts...

edit:

if you want to download it, keunsukholic has the link...

http://z10.invisionfree.com/keunsuk/index.php?showtopic=337

I have a question, i saw him on YSMM season 2, where Lee Hyori was also a guest. Can anyone let me know where I can find the completion of the episode(s) that he was on there? I couldn't find other clips after he danced his dance. Thanks muchie in advance.

Thank you for all the pic and clips of the fan meeting and news. I just watched it and *fainted*...hehe.

i wanna watch Episode two but i couldn;t find it! if you manage to get it... PM ME PLEASE T_T :)

Guest almontel

@almontel

That song title during the FM is called Sky High, one of the songs from Nonstop 4 OST. It's sitcom drama Keun Suk took part in 2004 (or is it 2005?). Nonstop 4 is about college students in a band club called Nonband, and Sky High is one of their songs (actually it's Epik High song?)

The fan meeting is actually Keun Suk's remembrance of all his work, isn't it? He read Hwang Jin Yi script, did Kang Gun Woo's conducting, sang YB songs, and he's also using Sky High as the background song. Now where's Chang Hwi? :P

ooooohhhhhhhh...thanks so much, shiro401, i found it and just finished DL the song...i love it even though it's a few years old....

so the FM is GS work in a DECADE then, huh? so far since YB i've only watched Baby and I, half ot the Murder movie, he kinda scared me there....and only a couple of eps of BH, and Doremi....love his songs there too...

you girls are sooooooooo lucky to have attended his FM!!! i'm soooo envious of those who went!

Guest newlili

i wanna watch Episode two but i couldn;t find it! if you manage to get it... PM ME PLEASE T_T :)

you can DL both epi at JKS international forum . Click on my sig and register there to come in :)

TAAAAAA DDAAAAAA ..... YEPP CF photoshoots . We already had the CF :wub:

Soooo cuteee Geun Sukkie

f79a748d98e2e120b21bba05.jpg

d0daaa4bc685abc283025c05.jpg

e444e011247eaef4a6ef3f39.jpg

b32ed7a29767e99fcaefd03b.jpg

b2479b8203cf148d6d811907.jpg

@baidu

OMG... that's the photo shoot he did on Jan 14, right? It's out already?? :D :D

so many image... in the first pic he looked suave, then he looked like a rock star, and in others he looked fresh and cute.... love it... :D

Found some pics over at DC Gallery (my haunt now, it seems... :P )

5a4714b66b0090418ad4b204.jpg

during Goomo interview

K-20100202-557001.jpg

K-20100202-557023-2.jpg

K-20100202-557033.jpg

K-20100202-557163-1.jpg

Guest newlili

yup! shiro401, it's YEPP on jan 14th :wub:

Nice to meet you Shiro , can I call you sis Shiro or Shiro 2 ?

Kekeke... Let me know , because we have bro Shiro , also an active eel and soompier here.

b0ac34fa58e37e2ca9d31150.jpg

90ba90dd37d675065882dd3a.jpg

b5168b542a7e282d3b293538.jpg

6cbb484a44359e1108f7ef39.jpg

e444e0112486aef4a6ef3f51.jpg

5b36a30f576823dfaa64573a.jpg

7c87d51bf067c3e7ac6e753b.jpg

93c1d609634844b0d0581b06.jpg

31d7221f775209faa6866900.jpg

08bada549bda4a6ad0090604.jpg

0ebd45a7ca5a10a7d0435850.jpg

0ebd45a7caa710a7d043583b.jpg

3034ccefe89c9304adafd505.jpg

@baidu

Guest daily_tofu

sigh.. i wish i hadn't come to this page cos now i'm soooo not in the mood for work... haha..

shiro... our hooded sweatshirt?? yes, no? we better be quick..

you can DL both epi at JKS international forum . Click on my sig and register there to come in :)

TAAAAAA DDAAAAAA ..... YEPP CF photoshoots . We already had the CF :wub:

Soooo cuteee Geun Sukkie

@baidu

Episode 1? Do you mean from the original YSMM when he first came on...around 2006..or was it 2007? And he had short shaved hair and wearing black? Ive been looking for that one forever. It use to have subs but it got deleted off youtube.

@newlili: yeah, you could call me that.. :D agh, shouldn't have chosen such a common nick, huh? :lol:

the yepp pics... is it from a magazine? or are they posters?

@tofu: why? is this thread temperature too hot that it electrocuted your brain? :lol: oh, what the heck, let's order them... :D A small hole in my wallet, or a big hole... who cares... :lol:

@kay35: no, this one in 2008, during his beethoven virus days. He wore white shirt with jeans... he appeared in 2 episodes for season 2: episode 1 and 2. Only episode 1 was english subbed though... you could go to keunsukholic (the link is at newlili's siggy) and check them out yourselves to see if it's the one you're looking for... :D

More pics from DC Gallery...

IMG_4299.jpg

3_1_1.jpg

Guest xjl_linda

Newlili, please post more hot wet sukkie's pics......love them :lol:

THANK YOU GAZNEV for translating the article and Tree-J notice ♥

was this posted already?

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/1790/12449414.jpg

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/8526/48546881.jpg

I think this is the letter that was shown at Keunsuk's FM as what the notice said.

anyone kind enough to translate it?

KS-Holic had translated it at Keun Suk official website :)

Thank you newlili and shiro401. Love the YEPP photoshoot...nice mix of different looks/styles. Suits him well.

Speaking of YEPP, is/was anyone addicted to the 'Just Drag' song and CF/MV? For some reason, I can't get enough of it right now. He's so bubbly and cute in the MV, and the song's catchy. :P

@newlili : oh oh oh oh!!! O_o thank you so much posting all those awesome sukkie postcard pictures!!!!

ssooo CUUUUUUUUUTE sukkie!!!! :wub: :wub:

[kyaa!! impatient to get my own sukkie postcard too!!!! :lol: the release date is coming soon, yaaay!!]

@gaznez, alili81 and miniejungle : thank you for the translations!!!! ;)