Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

whoa!!!!

so many geunsuk message translation i so love it thanks guys for translating it

still in state of

EELS + HOTTEST BLOOD UNITE AHAHAHA

KUDOS sukkie for the heartbeat ahaha

:lol: I love your signature :P :P :P , newlili... :P:lol:

I managed to download almost all the clips before they disappeared (my hand went into clicking frenzy yesterday... :P)... but youtube is not too friendly to me at the moment. I've tried to upload it, but it always went on strike in the middle. Let's see if this time is any different.

The vid is taken from section C, I think (if you've seen the floor plan), so it's not as close as the 2PM dance one (which was taken from the floor section, which is very near the stage). But still, we can see the water bottle segment... :lol: (or as newlili put it... :P :P :P )

Hopefully there will be a better clip... *KBS entertainment, please put this segment into the Feb 6 coverage... :P *

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/02/jang-geun-s...eeting-in-seoul

Jang Geuk Suk mentioned that he was much more nervous for this fan meeting than his previous one, where more than 2,000 Japanese fans gathered to see him in Japan. He also announced his ambitious plans (or wishes) stating that he would like to one day hold fan meetings at the 70,000 seat Seoul Olympic Stadium and 55,000 seat Tokyo Dome. Check out some of the photos and videos below:

Holding fan meetings on such a large scale would be quite something and have a great atmosphere...but a smaller and more intimate setting would still be just as nice. Well at least I'm more partial to the idea of it. :P

OMG, watch this!!!! Thank you Baidu!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what's on the big screen at FM for the FM rehearsal!!!!!!!

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=705231508

Thanks for the link! That was awesome, cool JGS working those moves! Btw, what song was playing in that video?

Guest newlili

Thanks for the link! That was awesome, cool JGS working those moves! Btw, what song was playing in that video?

I don't know the title, but the song was from Nonstop4 sitcom, in which Geun sukkie played one of the members of Nonstop band and he sang a few songs with the group.

Shiro401: Oh no, feb 6 ? That's toooo long for me to wait dear !!!

Guest newlili

Thanks so much Shiro401 , I love you :P . where are you from ? I'm an eel from US :blush:

did you see these goodies yet ? They're from the set of his 12 photoshoots for fans in FM to purchase:

Please do not hotlink the pics. thanks!

9e874dce6562412200e9282f.jpg

d37d8cd23ab85dbda1ec9c28.jpg

c095d5c5fe8634eed000602f.jpg

c095d5c5fe8134eed0006028.jpg

476c41c1e08dc667b219a829.jpg

8add0752ca910a6e1138c228.jpg

327c21febfaa46b0b801a02a.jpg

3050f7daf1837d0732fa1c29.jpg

bad boy bad boy, you need to quit smoking to preserve you beautiful voice dear Geun Suk T^T .

085495ee745afae32e2e2129.jpg

@baidu

-- (fancam) JGS DJ-ing

- [eng sub] Y Star News JGS fanmeeting ... thanks to gavnez for the translation! ^^

edit: gggrrr.. i've already downloaded the file 6 times of vid clips of JGS's FM rehearsal but unfortunately YT somehow can't read the file... *sigh*

yes! finally, it worked! i used real player to convert and it worked!! .. hehe..here's the YT link:

-- JGS's rehearsals

edit: thanks shiro401 for the megaupload link!

- (fancam) JGS performing Rain's "It's Raining" ..

Guest xoxoTiNa

^ There are more pics, but they're all individual ones!

-ginger

----omo! thanks so much!!!! KeunSeok-ssi and you're Oppa are uber cute.. well, actually, all of them! hehehe... you're so lucky!!! thanks to have you here.. ^^

What was he doing ? ahaha

:P :P :P :P

_6_hsjfood.jpg

@naver

----EPiC! im..... dying!!!

Jang Geun Suk’s fan meeting in Seoul

20100201janggeunsuk24.jpg

On January 31st, Jang Geun Suk held a fan meeting at Seoul’s Olympic Hall. More than 3,000 fans were in attendance and about 700 of them were international fans. Real-time live translating was available for these international fans who came to Korea to get a glimpse of the You’re Beautiful star.

He put on a great show for the fans by performing such hits as 2PM’s Heartbeat, H.O.T.’s old school song Candy, Rain’s It’s Raining, and much more.

Jang Geuk Suk mentioned that he was much more nervous for this fan meeting than his previous one, where more than 2,000 Japanese fans gathered to see him in Japan. He also announced his ambitious plans (or wishes) stating that he would like to one day hold fan meetings at the 70,000 seat Seoul Olympic Stadium and 55,000 seat Tokyo Dome.

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/2010/02/jang-geun-s...eeting-in-seoul

(It's been a long time for me not posting in Seukki's thread..There are so many new pics..Thx everybody for posting Seukki pics, goodies and etc..I'm saving them now :D And newlili, you are truly Seukkiholic ^_^ )

Guest almontel

Thank you so much to everyone sharing pics and clips and vids and translations...

to those of us who are too far away from Korea and don't speak the language, we truly appreciate you all!!!

i love the Candy dance, Heartbeat and most especially the RAINING dance!!! oh my....

i also want to know the name of the song that was being played when they were showing his Dance REhearsal, pretty please??? i think robyntang asked the question and newlili said it's from Nonstop4? is that the name of a band or something???

lovely pics too...love the lollipop, lucky lollipop....ha ha ha...

thanks a bunch!!!

Thanks so much Shiro401 , I love you :P . where are you from ? I'm an eel from US :blush:

did you see these goodies yet ? They're from the set of his 12 photoshoots for fans in FM to purchase:

@baidu

Thanks newlili for posting the pictures!! I've been searching for days for the Lollipop pictures!!!

Can someone pls tell me if I can use the postcard pictures for banners/blog templates etc?

and miniejungle...I can understand how you feel for being a noona (: although he's just a year younger than me, he seems like such a baby....and yet its weird because he is also like really sexy....

@newlili: :lol: I'm an Indonesian eel... :D

Thank you for the pics... now you make me want to buy the postcard set too, in addition to the hoodie tshirt and the mood calendar. Ohtokaji? :lol:

@almontel

That song title during the FM is called Sky High, one of the songs from Nonstop 4 OST. It's sitcom drama Keun Suk took part in 2004 (or is it 2005?). Nonstop 4 is about college students in a band club called Nonband, and Sky High is one of their songs (actually it's Epik High song?)

The fan meeting is actually Keun Suk's remembrance of all his work, isn't it? He read Hwang Jin Yi script, did Kang Gun Woo's conducting, sang YB songs, and he's also using Sky High as the background song. Now where's Chang Hwi? :P

Thank you for all the goodies

I cannot stay here for too long.. I keep on blushing :P

I haven't got the chance to go through all the videos yet.. but I know I'm gonna love them all!!!!!!

Guest miniejungle

Since youtube is still on strike with me, I made friends with megaupload...

here's the clip...

cr. Jang Keun Suk DC Gallery

please credit JGS DC Gallery if anyone puts it on streaming site...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7767MPFX

love you shiro, thank you for the treat! i'm clicking away too... saving onto my ipod!

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af274/...6b0b801a02a.jpg

@baidu

thanks newlili...this pic resembles Park Shin Hye so much, don't you agree? the hair, the clothes, the pose... aww my golden couple...

- (fancam) JGS performing Rain's "It's Raining" ..

thanks bitzes for uploading it onto youtube. today my beloved Ji Hun goes to the army and i'm crying my eyes out for him... so my baby boy is now my comfort blanket... :( :(

Guest Chun_Ru

EELS.. Thx a lot for the vids..

Love you all so much..

Can't stop watching it again n again..

Love Sukkie oppa when he sing Sky High.. :lol:

Love him MORE and MORE.. N very want to have the goodies.. >.<

But, shipping fee so expensive :(

Almost same price with the goodies..