Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest anf322

thanks so much for the sub! i can finally watch it now!!! i downloaded the vid from the clubbox. if anyone need it i can try to upload it later.

Guest butterflyprincess

good afternoon fellow eels!

just finished watching doremi...it's so great! it made me cry for 20 minutes straight! haha! i just felt sad seeing jgs like that. he's really a great actor! yay! two thumbs up! :w00t: now, i love all the songs! the 'waiting' song is really nice.

btw, was it jgs who sang during the competition? somehow i feel that it's not his voice.

Guest SillyYun

he sang during the gigs and throughout the WHOLE movie!!!

its him definitely..

jang Keun is so white hahaha!

Guest Xiah Myungjin

Anyone has the lyric n the translation of the songs ?

Especially Waiting for the time, Full Of Sunshine & DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo by JGS ??

Thx before ^^

Guest silentHappiness

silent: yes hes in spain i think now still in spain..paris..next trip i think..if not germany..lets wait haha~Oh dear hospitalised!?

what happen to u? are u ok? Can i include on my letter to keun suk to wish u well?

today i called 2 times T_T

ok i found a feature to record from my phone..

I will try to record tomorrow or something..to share with everyone

kyaaaaaaaa!!~~~ i just called it!! :w00t:

OMG!~ mama Jang! i thought he just talked to me!! haha LOL ~~~...........oh my.. his voice........... :w00t: :w00t:

thank you for the number, you are a good omma :lol:

eh, i dunno how to record from the phone @@

will wait you to share it, dear..thank you! <3

silent, we hope you are fine now...^^

tuchee, glad you come back. thanks for those awesome goodies :wub:

Thank you eels for your kind sympathy... And thank God Im quite fine now... This stupid mosquitoes inflicted me, that causes me

to have a high fever that results in dengue... Becuse of this I hardly visit soompi... And I still have to think my Bday gift to JGS...

silentHappiness

Aibanana

ldh-ldw lover

henny037

laiyiwen

chaegyeong

aca6nisa

shinhwasqf

tuchee11

sassykimsamsoonpig

superficialme

lOveKorea

tofu_plushie

Strawberrii

nFn_jaejoong

aeisha

silkpaper

oceanangel

kurosakineko

phinphim

SillyYun

newlili

maymay and GANG - please provide their names so i can take note of whose presents/letters i've received

anf322

kiss the rain.

baoi

mz_hyunki

eclipse

Medea

supErnova1114

tejung

Dongbangboys naked for JKS

xling06

wildcard.

unrequited

Funnykido

bunnybunny

sheena0627

Mama Jang,Im in your no.1 list... heheh..!! :sweatingbullets:

Thank you for uploading all the goodies and messages of JGS...

BTW,how did you get his number...!?!? Im jut curious :sweatingbullets:

Also for subbing the Doremi.,i love his voice I even uploaded the songs to my ipod

and listen to it repeatedly...

Guest newlili

Silenthappiness: I'm glad that you are feeling better, take a lot of rest dear, get really well soon !

Doremi With the sub is much much better, I love the movie, all the casts are really good . They are so cute !

Guest SillyYun

Erm..just a question

is it allowed to really post it up on youtube?

im afraid that we might get warnings or something for posting the whole movie over at youtube

so i told paperboat to hold first..cos what i know is alot of ppl doesnt put it up on youtube but they did on crunchy or veoh?

im really worried..

Guest newlili

Mama Jang : I don't know but I saw Crazy for waiting upload on youtube with Sub few weeks ago and it's still there

^ eh it's on veoh? * runs off looking for it *

thanks so much for the subs, Mama Jang, SE7ENsyuhja and kje_chocolate! er.. i think the subs should be posted in kloofy.net rather than D-addicts? kloofy is for movies, D-addicts is for dramas

btw, I was thinking of making some JGS banners and sharing it with the soompi eels.

would anyone want to use them if I made them? XD

of course we would! especially people like me who is clueless about making one myself..

Chaegyeong: Prince Chang Hui did not exist in the original novel written in 16 century . However, the original book showed that the King and Hong gil dong were in really good term : They were kind of friends . After pointing Hong gil dong as a prime minister, Hong gil Dong got bored and asked the King let him resign. Hong gil Dong left to other country and built his own kingdom . He also sent people to visit the king sometimes .

I was kind of hopping the drama story like that . Happy ending!

oh. thanks for clarifying. i'm glad the hong sisters decided to add chang hui in the drama. otherwise, we won't get to see the totally irresistable JGS!

i really wanna watch the correct subt of this movie, coz our subt [indonesian subt] doesnt good enough and sumtimes un-understandable @_@

didn't know an indonesian sub exist. in an indonesian forum?

Unrequited: Besides that JKS also has a song called Lets get down..DOES ANYONE HAS IT?????? SHARE PLEASE muahahhaha

i didn't know about let's get down. Does anyone have it??? share please *repeating sillyyun*

thanks so much for the sub! i can finally watch it now!!! i downloaded the vid from the clubbox. if anyone need it i can try to upload it later.

yay hey! u got it done. great!

Edit: yay! i can finally download doremi. thanks to maltwisted at veoh!

Guest SillyYun

yea he has another one lets get down..maybe i should buy it at put on my cyworld for everyone to hear? I cant get that song elsewhere T_T

tuchee11 OUR SOURCE OF CLIPS and SONGS! help us!

lol layiwen is our PIC GALLERY SOURCE LOL!

hahaha~

Guest blessed_2_be

LOL! Let's Get Down!? From Non Stop 4 right!?

If you go to the OST section here on Soompi

They have the Non Stop 4 OST and you can get the

song there!! :) Thats how I found it!!!

Unless you guys want it I can upload it!!

Guest bluishbong01

Hi everyone! please help! I can't download doremi from megaupload..As for mediafire, I can't download parts 6 and 7. Please help!!! I am so desperate :( Can someone reupload it? Please:D

oh! i remember the song now. watched a medley of all the nonstop 4 songs on youtube before. let's get down is the third or fourth song in the video. forgot that he sang it :D oops. what a great fan i am!

where is the ost thread? i can't find it.

Awesome pics tuchee11! <333 love the quality, awesomeness ^^

and OMG.. i just watched the movie... !!!! XDwell, i was holding back watching it until I have read the fan fic (but after realizing it would take me ages to finish that 100-chaptered fic + side stories, i finally gave in and watched the movie, even without subs yet XD) Got some of the stuff in there thanks to some primer i got online, but SillyYun 장엄마 THANKS FOR THE SUBS! looking forward to re-watching it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

i really think GeunSuk really improved on his acting, A LOT. he was very very good in this movie, especially towards the end part. ~.^ really, really good... he got me crying... ㅠ.ㅠ

Guest SillyYun

haha omg everyone is calling me Jang omma..i feel so dam old! LOL..I aint jang's mom..I'm eels mom LOL!! ok "mom" word is scary now to me LOL!