Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Comments about "Switch" drama

- Although I really enjoy Korean dramas, I find there’s a lot of repetation in the plots. Switch is a breath of fresh air. The plot is very clever, filled with surprises and unexpected twists. The characters are perfectly cast, and the chemistry among them is so natural and comfortable. 
As much as I love romance, the tricky story-line is what kept me on my toes, waiting for the next week’s episodes. I’m a Jang Keun Suk fan, but this is the first of his dramas where I focused more on his character in the show than on his personal attractiveness. Switch definitely is for me the cleverest and most enjoyable new drama that I’ve seen in quite a while.

- Great drama! Jang Keun Suk through his two roles has made a real acting recital! He's perfect! He helped me go through the whole range of feelings and now, after the last episode, I miss so much Sa Do Chan and Baek Joon So! 
The series was watched by fans around the world! The cast was well chosen, a scenario inspired and the director has highlighted the whole team. Thanks!

cre: wiki

ded73fa14aee179eaff700e261710af3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[Article] When is the most catharsis moment for actor Jang Keun Suk?
“As an actor, the most catharsis moment is when I hear “that’s what I wanted to see!! So excited to see your acting”. I knew that many people were expecting to see how Jang Keun Suk plays both roles differently, con artist Sa Do Chan and prosecutor Beak Joon Soo. That’s why just imagining the moments I hear their feedback gave me happiness even if I was struggling how to act in the difficult scenes,” said Jang Keun Suk (31). WOWOW start broadcasting the drama ‘Switch ~Change the world~’ starring Jang Keun Suk on October 12th, for the first time in Japan!! For the first time in about 2 years, Jang Keun Suk appeared in a drama as the leading actor. In this drama, he played a double role.

45263570952_cb61ae9182.jpg

“Con artist Sa Do Chan is genius and bohemian. On the other hand, prosecutor Beak Joon Soo is lack of humor. Both characters inspired me to play both roles. Playing a double role is a good challenge as an actor. I think I could fully express Jang Keun Suk has developed acting in it.”

He changed tone of voice, eyes, and how to speak well, depending on the role. He did his best literally for his last drama before going to MS.

“I think this drama has a sense of speed. It’s very difficult to guess what happens next. That’s the most interesting point of this drama. I’m sure you can’t wait to see the next episode as soon as possible.”

45263570862_84fa99091a.jpg

The other main character is Oh Ha Ra, female junior prosecutor who has a crush on Joon Soo but is indifferent to Do Chan. These three stand against the villain. Enjoy being deceived by JKS’ excellent ‘switching’ performance between Joon Soo and Do Chan and watching this exciting drama!

http://www.jprime.jp/articles/-/13513

Eng trans: tenshi_akuma

• Like 2

[Article] "They stole viewers’ hearts too... Actors who perfectly transformed into a swindler in a drama"

"Switch- Change the World" Jang Keun Suk

Jang Keun Suk played a double role as a swindler and a prosecutor in the SBS drama Switch that was aired this year. In this drama Jang Keun Suk demonstrated a definite difference between the two characters who have the same face, a genius swindler Sa Do Chan and a pricipled prosecutor Baek Joon Soo, with his elaborate acting.

3289b53e682f927e2e30665c08b844f4.jpg

Sa Do Chan is an exceptionally intelligent character and could pass the bar exam, but he didn’t become a prosecutor. He is a swindler who is inherited swindler skills from his father. On the other hand, Baek Joon Soo is a typical principled prosecutor who adheres only to laws and principles.

Jang Keun Suk who played the two completely opposite characters made it more fun making viewers confused with his flawless acting. He gave us a gratifying ending and made once again the best role of his life.

cre: https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=17080912&memberNo=10005291&fbclid=IwAR31x2UWnvgLMgN5usGID6w-nWaTwa-4IxFf32YkI6HqEjQkjrFJHeF8kDs

Eng trans: Zoe Jks(ECI)

• Like 2

Comments about "Switch" drama

* Good thing I decided to watch this show. I love everything about it so far. The characters, storyline, OST~~Daebak!!!

Looking forward to more of Do Chan -Ha Ra antics...

** It starts fun and engaging and continues to impress with emotions and ideals between characters. I am totally loving this drama specially the current plot expansion in episode 7 and 8. 
Jang Keun Suk is giving a great performance . Beak Joon Soo and Sa Do Chan have completely different personalities and demeanors thanks to his acting. Love the rest of the characters and I’m shipping Ha Ra with Joon Soo.

*** Daebak, Oppa Jang Keun Suk!
World Class acting skills!
Cool, Charismatic & Handsome as ever!
Love the Drama – my kind of show!
Awesome, Oppa JKS, Fighting!

23e6bd427641ea7ad425ece6dbd576a4.jpg

cre: koreandrama.org

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1