How was the weather today?

Guest bonjour tristesse.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Meilumi

It was nice and cool for a change. There's a slight breeze that's really welcoming during the summertime. (:

Guest jnnifer

It's not what Summer weather is suppose to be, but I always found the dark cloudy days more beautiful & relaxing than the sunny days. Beside, sunny days gave me a headache -.-;

Guest juwiee

its been raining all week and today we get some nice sun which is great, so me and my little boy were outside playing and just soaking in as much sun as possible even tho it was a bit windy ... and then i forgot to put out the clothes lol haha

Guest RiceBunnii

It was raining a little bit around 5 in the morning, now its coldish and windy....but knowing British weather it'll change quickly again :/

Guest knockblock

It was cloudy earlier in the day. Where the weather was cooler. Then the sun broke out and the temperature got warmer.

Guest Leopoldine

It's been raining lately though today was at first sunny then it started raining in the middle of the afternoon.

But I like when the weather isn't too hot.

Archived