[Drama 2010] Birdie, Buddy 버디버디

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone,

Birdie Buddy Episode 15 and 16 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

birdiebuddy.jpg

Birdie Buddy 1-14 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurf...die-buddy-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone,

Birdie Buddy Episode 17, 18 and 19 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

birdiebuddy.jpg

Birdie Buddy 1-19 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurf...die-buddy-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

I found the english translations for the text previews. ^^

Episode 23 Text Preview

Mi Soo wins the Rookie of the Year award and surpasses Hae Ryung, John Lee himself shows Hae Ryung how sorry he felt for her not winning the rookie award. That night, Hae Ryung books a reservation in a restaurant for her and John Lee and waits for his call, but she couldn’t believe it when she learns that John Lee is with Mi Soo.

Mi Soo goes to the United States through her agency’s proposal to train. Since choosing her principles, Hae Ryung wants John Lee to know that she has decided to do something about their uneasy relationship.

--

(Final) Episode 24 Text Preview

Mi Soo who misses her family returns and is reunited with them after being away for a long time, while Hae Ryung lets go of her anger and starts having a good time.

On the other hand, they still cannot find the hidden trail John Lee left behind during his sudden appearance two years ago.

Mi Soo volunteers to teach the children at the orphanage to play golf and sees a familiar marked golf ball and went to find the owner of that marked golf ball.

source; birdie buddy tvN official website + welcome to happy's world

Loved this drama, I especially enjoyed HR character, she was smart,beautiful, independent, strong, confident with out losing her warmth. I loved how she always called JL on his feeling for MS and never seem pathetic due to JL waving. She capture my heart in episode 22 when she told him that she only need him and she want the world to know it. HR has always put JL first even before golf and I have to say it was a joy to watch such a character developement. I was shock but so happy that JL and HR end up together, they have that forever and unchanging kind of love.

Guest pinky88

Loved this drama, I especially enjoyed HR character, she was smart,beautiful, independent, strong, confident with out losing her warmth.  I loved how she always called JL on his feeling for MS and never seem pathetic due to JL waving.  She capture my heart in episode 22 when she told him that she only need him and she want the world to know it. HR has always put JL first even before golf and I have to say it was a joy to watch such a character developement.  I was shock but so happy that JL and HR end up together, they have that forever and unchanging kind of love.

I have to watch the last two last eps with subtitle but I have to disagreee. HR was differently not strong and confident. Otherwise she never had tried to get rid off Mi Soo, what she did in ep 23. If you love someone then you should trust the person. Unless you want jealousy as your best friend. 

On the other hand JL had never showed his feeling for HR in action for example a kiss. The initiative always came from HR. Even when she proposed his answer was not immediately yes.

When he was with MS we could see more of his character and learned more about him. But with HR there was heavyness.

MS had been the better choice for JL. I think because of her family background, I mean intact family. She was strong, emotional stable compare to HR. Her only problem was that she never had showed him that she was interested in him. She has always put HR first, that's why she wanted to sacrifice herself for JL happiness :(.

Just my 2 cents.  

Guest veronica376

I really enjoyed the competition in the drama, but as much as I liked  the character of HR, I was rooting for a JL/MS pairing, so, I'm really  disappointed that they didn't end up together. I saw the last 2 episodes raw and was going to  go back and re-watch them with subs, but, after seeing the ending,  I lost interest.

I guess most of us who've been following this drama  have been silent watchers since this thread has been pretty quiet. But,  I'm glad to see final comments from you all, and I've enjoyed reading  your thoughts! The next drama looks good, too! :rolleyes:

Archived