how much has water helped YOUR skin?

Guest h1_1m_jess1ca

Guest h1_1m_jess1ca

hiii i was wondering how much your skin condition ie. pimples and such, improved when you drank more water? is water really taht helpful? and how much is a good amount? alright, thanks!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luzCONTROL_7

helped me. & my sister aswell.

Now I get pimples once in awhile when I eat chocolate. (OMG I HAVE ONE bigger than this-> O <- on my forhead right now!!! >.<)

Guest b_le_ive

i guess water works differntly for differnt people.

for me its worked wonderssss.

i began to drink lots and lots of water at the beggining of the summer. and my skin has really cleared up. i never really had mount everest pimples. but i did have dots. red splotches. ect.

water purified my skin. its made my skin turn all one tone. and clarafied the red spots.

to help me drink more water (cause im sooo friggin lazy) i drink water out of a small bottle. around 1 pint.

i drink them really really fast. so i always go and refil my bottle. over and over. i dont even realize how many times i refill. it works.

Guest luzCONTROL_7

One thing though, I've read and heard you shouldn't drink small amount every 5 minutes, 'cuz it will make you feel like you have to go to the toilet ALL the time. Instead drink a big amount like.. maybe once an hour?

Guest b_le_ive

One thing though, I've read and heard you shouldn't drink small amount every 5 minutes, 'cuz it will make you feel like you have to go to the toilet ALL the time. Instead drink a big amount like.. maybe once an hour?

hahaha. YEA! i do feel like i need to go peee alot. but i drink more.

Guest saggiorpiioxgalaxy

I started drinking alot of water 1 and a half year ago. Because I used a bottle that was fun to drink from.

My skin cleared up. Especially my bacne.

It cools down the "heat" in the body too.

Guest Kelley

i thought it did, but i guess it isn't true. I just saw on NBC? about the myths of skin, and the doctor said that water doesn't help clear up your skin.

Guest krackers

to help me drink more water (cause im sooo friggin lazy) i drink water out of a small bottle. around 1 pint.

i drink them really really fast. so i always go and refil my bottle. over and over. i dont even realize how many times i refill. it works.

same but my water bottle is like 1Litre

but it makes me go to the washroom

but i heard if you drink too much it's not good for you so.......

i dont know if it really does anything..

Guest Rosechime

Oh wow. I've just noticed that now since you pointed that out. I notice today I drank small cups of water, and I constantly had to go to the bathroom. O___O!!! hahaha. When I drink huge glasses, it takes a while for me to urge crazily to go. x)

Well to answer the question erm...well....(blank?) hahaha. Don't know, but it helps me lose weight, gets me bloated XD, and it refreshes me. But with the skin I guess I glow more.

Guest jennnayx81

it used to help me A LOT back in high school. i never had pimples until my senior year because i didn't drink as much as i used to. before then, i would drink at least 3 water bottles during school and even more at home. during my senior year, i never even finished a water bottle, and my skin showed it. i would get small pimples here and there, but it was pretty annoying.

Guest aznpridefolife441

it helped my skin very much made it clear up, more healthy and overall giving it a healthy glow. Now i rarely get breakouts, only on that rare occasion i do. but i believe drinking alot of water actually helps your skin and does not bloat it. I drank so much i felt uber bloated and sick of water. but i guess its worth it. :D

Guest girl armageddon

it makes me use the bathroom a lot. but my skin has cleared.

also, drinking TOO MUCH water is bad too. waterloading could cause you to go into shock(right?) and you could possibly die. so don't drink more than 64oz a day. going over 100 is bad.

Guest nessa

I started drinking alot of water 2 years ago, and I don't know if it has helped my skin, but I never had pimples, ever. So maybe that did the trick. lol. IDK. I just know that it helped flatten my tummy, lol.

Archived