For those who will visit Montreal city (Canada), there's someone you may want to avoid

NPB-XK

Mostly when he's angry... [Meet Mr.Farkas]
He's quite known in my city (Montreal) for being crazy and wanting to sound like Al Pacino from Scarface sometimes. He could be calm but he's often angry and blah blah-ing about everything he dislikes about his day. I mean, crazy people are everywhere but this guy is "special". He likes to wander around Downtown a lot. Usually, not many people would talk to him but this hotel guy kind of decided to taunt him:

*Contains bad language*

Video 1:

Video 2:

Probably anger management but he's weird...

After many years, few people who rarely saw him would think he should have been in jail by now but nope... I saw him few days ago again in Downtown wandering around quietly, always alone (with same suits!!!). But I heard rumors that he often brings prostitutes to hotels and all.

No one has any idea where he gets his money... But whenever he's angry, we could see him talking alone and apparently, people are entertained when they see / hear him. Because we never know what would happen, and every little details richard simmons him off in funny ways...

Guest Starberriee

I've never been to downtown Montreal, but man, if I met him... I don't think I'd go back to Montreal...

He needs to try displacing his anger elsewhere.

I think the only thing that makes him "funny" is how he says his words and people often misunderstand.

Like from the 2nd video for example, we'd think he said:

"If he don't go eat rice, I'd do that".

But he's harmless. Best way is just to ignore him. He's not that easy to spot in Downtown anyway, don't worry haha. Downtown is a must visit in Montreal. There are some many wilder people in Montreal North which is to avoid. There's nothing there for tourists anyway.

Guest Yoonzter

lol in my city, toronto, we have a bunch of weird characters like that..

there's this one guy who wa always topless, regardless of weather, wearing a santa hat and walking around downtown doing pushups LOL

he got banned from a bunch of streets tho..

Archived