~핑클~FINKL [all the way from 1998 to now]

Guest menospeak1011

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chaserj7

thanks Annie and Larry for the picspams!!!! :w00t: i had a great time saving down those pics, heheh...

does anyone have the original songs that FINKL covered?

Like Like an Indian Doll, As Of RIght Now, and You WOuld'nt Know

you can find these at finklses.com or finklitis.com ;)

fav member is hyori.....she was what got me into Kpop and Finkl. to the person who said that juhyun is the only talented one.....all of them are talented in their own ways. juhyun got the voice, hyori got the moves, yuri and lee jin got the personality. i love them all!

i agree! I LOVE THEM ALLLL! they each have their own skills and talents, they're sooo adorable. :wub:

now hyori is so popular as a solo. sung yuri is a great actress on one fine day. i miss lee jin on xman and banjun.

yeahhh me too! i miss Jin a lot on Banjun!!! :w00t: esp with Andy...

Guest chaserj7

^yeahhhh FinKL comprises of some of the hottest ladies in the k entertainment industry, a picspam is really awesome for them. :D

btw Yen great new banner!!

Guest weee

newan hv "Fine Killing Liberty" mp3 here? Can u upload em using ysi 4 me cuz i cant find a place 2 download it... :mellow: Fin.k.l mp3 is sO hard 2 locate... :tears:

Guest yzrox

KYAAAAAA~~~!!!!

THANKS SO MUCH for all the pictures!

(Especially all the lee jin and jin x yuri ones!)

AHH~~ lolz. fangirl galore. XD

i miss jin so much... stopped watching sbs x-man ever since she left.. sobs~

i want her back soon~!

and yes the 4 different members of Fin.K.L all have their different attractions and plus points... yaye!! Fin.K.L jjang! Jin, azza azza fighting!!

thank you for this thread ^^

newan hv "Fine Killing Liberty" mp3 here? Can u upload em using ysi 4 me cuz i cant find a place 2 download it... :mellow: Fin.k.l mp3 is sO hard 2 locate... :tears:

Try finklitis.com. Their download section though requires you to have 20 posts to be given access. You can also try finklses.com. They do not require minimum posts but you have to register. Thanks.

Guest yzrox

hey, i was wondering if you have any juhyun with jin pics? other than the trip they took tgt.. haha.. i suddenly like this 'pairing' alot XDXD

they're just too cute for words :D

Guest crybabytt

^lol... but Jin went on that trip with Yuri, not Juhyun!! LOL!!! :D

it was two different trips janice..hehe. the first new york trip was jin and juhyun. the second new york trip in 2004 was jin and yuri.

yzrox, go back a few pages in this thread and there should be some juhyun and jin pics not from the new york trip that i posted.

**by the way janice, i pmed you.

Guest yzrox

chaserj7-> lolz yeap i know jin went on a NY trip with yuri, but yeap she also went on another trip with juhyun like what crybabytt mentioned.

crybabytt -> alright then, thank you =)

Guest chaserj7

^ooh whoops sorry my blooper LOL! :D haha...

i love the picspam but i think this page is taking particularly long to load.. 0_0 we could quickly move on to the next page, eh? :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest blah1430262358

wow thx for all the pix!!! i miss them!!! it would be so kool to see them on game shows together. just like how HOT kangta and tony an were on xman. i can just imagine hyori,juhyun,jin, or yuri on xman going against each other, spilling "secrets" of the group. it would be great to see.

Archived