~핑클~FINKL [all the way from 1998 to now]

Guest menospeak1011

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest ~ cherrie ~

i'm new to this thread..i'm confused if Fin.kl break up already or still together? or...very busy with their own career and don't have time to produce new album..

^ I think they've pretty much broken up since there's new members under the name of FinKL. I don't like the idea of having other members under that name because fans like me only remember finkl as Sung Yuri, Ock Ju hyun, Lee Hyori and Lee Jin. I hate the idea of having new members under the name of FINKL. Grrr...Hyori and Ock Ju Hyun are still performing as singers and Lee Jin and Yuri have become actresses.

BTW...Does anyone know if there's a clubbox somewhere thats dedicated to FINKL? I want to get all the Standby Cue shows that they were in >.< PM ME PLEASE!

Guest RealityOrDream

^ I think they've pretty much broken up since there's new members under the name of FinKL. I don't like the idea of having other members under that name because fans like me only remember finkl as Sung Yuri, Ock Ju hyun, Lee Hyori and Lee Jin. I hate the idea of having new members under the name of FINKL. Grrr...Hyori and Ock Ju Hyun are still performing as singers and Lee Jin and Yuri have become actresses.

BTW...Does anyone know if there's a clubbox somewhere thats dedicated to FINKL? I want to get all the Standby Cue shows that they were in >.< PM ME PLEASE!

yea, I wannna collect all their mv and perf too

If any1 know, plz pm me2

thanks so much

Guest edwin012290

werd....

i know itslike what....4 years late? but now im crazy about FINKL lmao

i can only find clips and shows on youtube....cant find any clubboxes

i think the companies want to make their little fancy war thing with girl groups again. it was sm's s.e.s vs. dsp(d something, anyway) finkl, and baby vox. now there's baby vox rev, chun sang ji hee, and this new finkl

~hooray, its like reliving 2001 :w00t:

Guest VoxiVoxi

Tho, I'm a fan of Baby Vox and not Fin.K.L, I understand your feeling. I've been fighting with the Baby Vox Rev fans right now in baby Vox rev thread..I'm so mad that why they have to use the name to be notice...I really hope that the idea never exist..After the new fin.kl I hope that the new ses won't exist!

Although there's no formal announcement, they are pretty much broken-up. Especially when Hyori and Ju-Hyun signed up with a new management company. DSP, FinKL's former management company holds/owns the name FinKL so I doubt that other management company can use that name. The 4 girls are doing great in their separate professional careers. Hyori continues to be a solo singer and is slated to appear in a new drama. Ju-Hyun has not released a new album since 2003, but I heard thru the gravevines that a new album is in development. She is also an MC for a TV show.Lee-Jin is venturing into acting. She resigned from Xman to do more acting. Yuri of course is a successful TV actress, having just completed Snow Queen with Hyun-Bin. Last year, she also appeared in a TV drama called One Fine Day. Yuri also this year won 2 popularity awards. One for KBS popular actress award and another one for KBS most popular couple award which she shared with Hyun-bin. Those two awards are because of her appearance in the TV drama Snow Queen.

Hyori and Ock Ju-Hyun each has a thread in the music section, while Yuri has a thread in the Kdrama section. Unfortunately, Lee-Jin has no thread.

Let's all support them in their individual solo careers. FinKL fighting!

Guest rainysunday

oh god i miss finkl. *sniff sniff* the good old days of kpop...

anyways, i'm not a fan of this whole idea of revamping finkl with new members. that's just... bleh.

Guest edwin012290

lol....juhyun's been solo. she's already released two solo albums

dsp is so crappy right now.....ss501 is really behind the game! i like their 4chance song but i've gotta say, as much as i dont like dbsk(i only like hero and xiah), ss501 really has no chance with the way they're playing it right now. their dances are....bad. and their perfs arent "WOW" like that of dbsk. and its not like paran's gonna do much either. will anyone stand up to dethrone dbsk????

back to finkl. i hope those 4 come back for an album or another digital single. chances are super slim, but i just hope they will....

lol....juhyun's been solo. she's already released two solo albums

back to finkl. i hope those 4 come back for an album or another digital single. chances are super slim, but i just hope they will....

Cross your fingers. I'm hoping for their last hurrah as well.

Guest crybabytt

like everybody else, i want the 4 to reunite and do another digital single or maybe an album just for old good times sake you know :) .

y2cd6.jpg

*credits: icfinkl

Guest loveseeya

hey just some info... for music bank's 400th? episode or something in the 100's.... special.... they are going to do a tribute to some old groups that made music bank what it is today... and Brian Joo.. KimHyunJoong from SS501 and 2 other guys are gonna do a fin.k.l tribute and they're gonna sing To My Boyfriend

Guest KuYA II

^

really? aww that seems sweet for them to do a tribute for finkl ^^

I miss finkl and even though the company DSP is making the new finkl group, I'll give them a chance to listen to them and won't end up bashing them. As a huge finkl fan i'm sure the group probably didn't even want to be named under finkl or "the next finkl" I'll see if they are good.

anyways,

ooo lee jin looks gorgeous and those pictures are awsome!! =)

hey just some info... for music bank's 400th? episode or something in the 100's.... special.... they are going to do a tribute to some old groups that made music bank what it is today... and Brian Joo.. KimHyunJoong from SS501 and 2 other guys are gonna do a fin.k.l tribute and they're gonna sing To My Boyfriend

Can you please come back here and post more additional info like date, time, etc. I really appreciate it. It will be fun to watch.

Guest yanouchi2

hello finkl fans...i'm looking for avatar the one yuri's dancing.....at first i don't know thats yuri...kinda to small....so if anyone have that avat do pm me...thanks

Guest loveseeya

from the Music Bank thread*

<<Music Bank Change>>

- Brian, Eru, SS501's Kim Hyungjoon, Haha >> Fin.kl's "To My Boyfriend"

so yea those 4 are imitating Finkl. Cant wait.

Guest rapunzel283

^ Here are some pics from HYOLEEWORLD <3

2007020219504611301po0.jpg

2007020219541011301rz1.jpg

^ I looove Brian XD

:D

Hmmm, RE "new" FinKL. I saw pics of them somewhere :o... I can't remember where T_T~

/edit - it was on Bjunkard.com; but they were just called the 'new' FinKL XD...

No one could replace myyy JJANGS!

Can't wait to see the special Music Bank. They have remakes of DJ Doc & Cool as well :w00t:!

Archived