~핑클~FINKL [all the way from 1998 to now]

Guest menospeak1011

Guest chaserj7

Yuki Hsu sang To My Boyfriend (1st album) and i think she sang another song of theirs also~

yes Yuki Hsu also sang "Ruby". :D

and Elle Choi (cantopop/cpop singer) did a cover of FinKL's "Now"!!! but it was kinda disastrous, i thought. :P

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest shuxams

hello. i am new here (actually used to come here like 7 years ago but that doesnt matter) but i am an old old finkl fan from the blue rain days but i missed out on their 3.5 and history 2 in 1 album. i am willing to pay a large amount of money for these and i also got around 50 kpop albums remaining circa 95-2000 or so if u want to trade. im willing to give u guys a better deal. thanks

i grew out of my finkl stage but i didnt know their albums would sell out and stuff.. i was always gonna catch up on the albums i missed in the back of my head and now its too late... :(

hello. i am new here (actually used to come here like 7 years ago but that doesnt matter) but i am an old old finkl fan from the blue rain days but i missed out on their 3.5 and history 2 in 1 album. i am willing to pay a large amount of money for these and i also got around 50 kpop albums remaining circa 95-2000 or so if u want to trade. im willing to give u guys a better deal. thanks

i grew out of my finkl stage but i didnt know their albums would sell out and stuff.. i was always gonna catch up on the albums i missed in the back of my head and now its too late... :(

You do not have to buy the old albums. Just visit Finklitis.com and you can download their albums. One caveat though....you have to make 20 posts before you are given access to the downloads section. It is a nice site.

Guest shuxams

You do not have to buy the old albums. Just visit Finklitis.com and you can download their albums. One caveat though....you have to make 20 posts before you are given access to the downloads section. It is a nice site.

no i need the original. thanks a lot though.

I love finkl~!!!!! finkl and g.o.d have been my alll time favorite since i was in like what.. 2nd grade??

i think finkl are like the best girl group that came out. i mean sure theyre not the best singers but soo have soo many other talents

Guest shuxams

If you are in California, I can probably direct you to a store where they might have it.

its all good... i found it on a website for a whopping 30 dollars :wacko: its cool though.. pinkl jjang! thanks anyway. if you were talking about music plaza in la they ran out of it. its out of print everywhere... anyways.. u dont happen to know anyone with the star-cd do u? do u know what it contains by any chance? i havent kept up with finkl since the release of vol.3 "now" so i dont know anything.. thanks

speaking of ditching finkl since vol. 3.. i initially was very disappointed with them going in a mature direction as i was still in HS at the time and i was into their cute little girly stuff. looking back.. their best music came as they grew older.. its just my eardrums hadnt been broken into at the time for better taste.. just a side comment since this is a finkl thread. hope they get back together for a real album sometime.. at least one more. thanks for the help doggie. peace.

its all good... i found it on a website for a whopping 30 dollars :wacko: its cool though.. pinkl jjang! thanks anyway. if you were talking about music plaza in la they ran out of it. its out of print everywhere... anyways.. u dont happen to know anyone with the star-cd do u? do u know what it contains by any chance? i havent kept up with finkl since the release of vol.3 "now" so i dont know anything.. thanks

speaking of ditching finkl since vol. 3.. i initially was very disappointed with them going in a mature direction as i was still in HS at the time and i was into their cute little girly stuff. looking back.. their best music came as they grew older.. its just my eardrums hadnt been broken into at the time for better taste.. just a side comment since this is a finkl thread. hope they get back together for a real album sometime.. at least one more. thanks for the help doggie. peace.

You are welcome. Oh, and I noticed that you also visited and joined finklitis.com. Visit more often. I became a finkl fan beginning in June 2005. So, I am a late comer.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Some updates for Finkl members.

Hyori and Juhyun are going to Hollywood Bowl California for a concert on May 20th.

Juhyun has a new single song in an album called Friends.

Yuri has a new TV drama One Fine Day which will air on MBC on May 31st. His leading male costar is Gong Yoo.

Guest rapunzel283

O_O Neglected thread! >_<!!!

I'd LOVE to get original copies of their albums too... T_T...

Okay, to liven up the thread :lol:~

1) What is your favourite FinKL album?

2) What is your favorite FinKL song?

3) What is your favourite FinKL MV?

4) What is your favourite FinKL song - performance wise?

My answers;

1) My favourite FinKL album would have to be... S.P.E.C.I.A.L. :lol:. I went through each album, and it has the most songs I like [6 in total ;)]

[but my second favorites would be Blue Rain, White, Forever, Memories & Melodies, Now, & Forever FinKL ;)]

2) Gah can't choose! Blue Rain, Blue Day, To My Boyfriend, Ruby, Forever, Never, Don't Go Away, As Of Right Now, Now, Feel Your Love, Pure Love, To My Prince, Time Of The Mask, White, Blind Love, Your Memory, Like An Indian Doll, Forever Love, Waiting For You, Pride, FinKL...

But my most FAVOURITE EVER would be Feel Your Love, Forever Love, Waiting For You & Ruby.

3) I'd have to say... Pride! They're all so cute and pretty in it :lol:! But I love FinKL too 'cause it shows how sexy they've all become :lol:...

4) I loooooved their outfits for White! [uniforms never looked hotter haha!] But I loved Waiting For You... that was what old school girl groups were about. B)

FINKL JJANG!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AsOne

1) What is your favourite FinKL album?

Their first one and their last album

2) What is your favorite FinKL song?

I love BLUE RAIN and ETERNAL LOVE!!! ALL THE WAY BABYYYYYYYYYYYY :D:D

3) What is your favourite FinKL MV?

Don't go Away :)

4) What is your favourite FinKL song - performance wise?

Eternal Love and Blue Rain

I was such a Finlk Fan back then ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh miss them sooo much T-T. :tears:

Guest HK Tequila

Only one good singer of the bunch but a fun group to watch and they did have some good songs.

Second only to S.E.S. in the pantheon of South Korean girl groups.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BLurBLur

ahhh.... those pictures brought back some good ol memories... thank you crybabytt for posting em....

Guest jinjin<3

Wow, those are gorgeous pictures!

For some reason, Jin always came to me as the friendliest one out of the group. Like those pix up there, she hangs out with Yuri and Juhyun and when Hyori showed up on X-Man, she was cheering her on. I think she's so funny, naturally pretty and sweet... definitely girl-next-door material.

Archived