Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 | [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Taereung Zombie Village"]

Admin

Guest adikkeluangman

Taecyeon in Japan since yesterday for 2PM 2 night concert started today. He already finished filming for his another show 3 Meals A Day. So he only got this drama for now.

Still for EP12. Sorry Gyuhwan ah~

CM5Y42kWgAEapiL.jpgCM5Y41UXAAASAYo.jpg

CM5Y4xGWwAEMvN_.jpg
http://office.kbs.co.kr/mylovekbs/archives/169686 

From Song Yoon Ah IG. 

CM5-RlIUsAE7mw5.jpg

Caption :

내기에서 진 우리빙구 덕분에 맛난 아슈크림먹으며 촬영~ 콘서트 멋지게하고 돌아오세요 근데 울감독님 이리 귀여우셔도되나요~
https://instagram.com/p/6oa5RxReIa/

Taecyeon brought cream puffs for the team. She said all the best for the concert. 

I never liked him before but i got to admit its impossible not to fall for him in tmad. 

Proud to say i am now his big fan

m.post.naver.com

Hi florita, I've been his fan ever since.............Thanks for sharing the photos & some gifs. NICE..... I noticed that Taec became close with Park Shin Hye in that show. There were quite a few sparks between them.:P

• Like 1

Guest adikkeluangman

Assembly’ Ok Taec-yeon to face Jang Hyun-sung. What is inside the envelope?

CNTF9I-UYAAT8JP.jpg

Assembly’ Ok Taec-yeon to face Jang Hyun-sung. What is inside the envelope?

‘Assembly’ Ok Taec-yeon’s suspicious behaviour to betray Jung Jae-yeong was detected.

KBS 2TV Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Assembly’ released the stills that Ok Taec-yeon (as Kim Kyu-Hwan), who is a secretary of Jung Jae-yeong (as Jin Sang-pil), meets Jang Hyun-sung (as Baek Do-hyun), who is the political opponent of Jung Jae-yeong.

In the drama, Ok Taec-yeon joined the office of Jin Sang-pil for revenge, but Ok Taec-yeon decided to stand on Jin Sang-pil’s side after he got touched by Jin Sang-pil’s personality and sincere political actions.

In the stills, Ok Taec-yeon looks like confused holding a doubtful envelope. He hides the envelope when Jun Jae-yeong comes to him. He calls somebody as if he decided something. Especially, the last still shows Ok Taec-yeon meets Jang Hyun-sung, who is the political opponent of Jung Jae-yeong, so it makes viewers wondering.

A drama official announced, “A face-off between Jin Sang-pil and Baek Do-hyun corrupted for political power, is imminent. The choice of Kim Kyu-hwan, who is the only weakness of Jin Sang-pil, would be a great variable”.

Assembly’ is a pleasant drama to show how Jin Sang-pil, a simple righteous Congressman who was a welder, changes from ‘loser’ to charismatic ‘real man’. It depicts Korean politics through the realistic episodes about the National Assembly and people there. The next episode of ‘Assembly’ will be aired at 10 pm tonight (Aug 26).

http://www.getitk.com/assembly-ok-taec-yeon-to-face-jang-hyun-sung-what-is-inside-the-envelope/?lang=en

-----
He finished filming at 4am yesterday and start again. 

Trans : Wa~~Today filming complete~

Trans : Wa~~~ Off to film today~~~

by 2pmalways 

August 28, 2015

Taecyeon Is Full of Joy and Shoots Hearts at Park Shin Hye on “Three Meals a Day”

Source: Soompi

three-meals-a-day-5-800x450.png

Ok Taecyeon is just full of happiness since Park Shin Hye is back to spend some time with the “Three Meals a Day” cast.

On the recent episode which aired on August 28, Taecyeon is downright silly and full of energy as he prepares food with Park Shin Hye, clearly showing how excited he is to have her on the show.

three-meals-a-day.png

three-meals-a-day-1.png

It even makes producer Na Young Suk ask Park Shin Hye, “Is Ok Taecyeon okay?”

She replies, “I think he’s fine for now. This is my third time seeing him like this,” and understands Taecyeon’s quirkiness.

three-meals-a-day-3.png

Despite everyone’s attempts to calm Taecyeon down, he remains dorky and starts shooting hearts at Park Shin Hye. She plays along and shoots hearts at him, too.

Later, producer Na Young Suk tells Taecyeon, “You’re just full of energy, aren’t you? Do like 1,000 push-ups.”

three-meals-a-day-4.png

Watch the hilarious clip below:

They’re so cute together!

Source (1)

August 29, 2015

Ok TaecYeon ♥ Park ShinHye, Oksoonbong couple.. “Say you love her”

Source: Innolife.com

15428_1.jpg

‘3 Meals’ Ok Taec-Yeon and Park Shin-Hye met again, and gave warmth to the program as ‘Oksoonbong’ couple.

On tvN Entertainment program ‘3 Meals - Jeongseon’ broadcast on August 28th, Park Shin-Hye visited Oksoonbong again as the first and last guest. With the visit of Park Shin-Hye, Lee Seo-Jin, Kim Gwang-Gyu and Ok Taec-Yeon seemed truly delighted.

Ok Taec-Yeon’s reaction drew attention as he looked really happy. Meantime, Ok Taec-Yeon seemed to know everything of Park Shin-Hye’s recent life.

Ok Taec-Yeon said, “I saw on the Internet that you bought meal and drinks to people you met during traveling.”

About this, Na Yeong-Seok PD asked him, “How did you know THAT, did you googled Park Shin-Hye every night?”

After that, Ok Taec-Yeon and Park Shin-Hye prepared dinner together. Kim Gwang-Gyu advised Ok Taec-Yeon, who is really excited,

“Just say you love her.” Then, Ok Taec-Yeon blushed suddenly, making a pink atmosphere. [Photo=tvN ‘3 Meals – Jeongseon’ capture]

• Like 2