VA / DC/ (MD?) SPRING BREAK MEETUP

xChristineee

Guest Tri Angle

I would sing! Horribly that is, but w/e cause who cares, not like we're auditioning for YG is it? And if it's Korean songs, well I'll be butchering the language =.=

But bowling sounds like something better to not possibly destroy dozens of eardrums. I heard there was a fro-yo place like right by this bowling place in annandale...was it bowl america?

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest carrotcake

J.Hoon I was just kiddinggggg D: If you're friendlier to jailbait than please don't be all over me, kay?

Jennifer But its supposed to take that long and it IS good, just give it another chance. The extra long time of waiting = more time to get to know each other.

Tri Angle That froyo place went out of business. And its AMF bowling (:

I don't care about bad singers, I just don't want people to sit around and do nothing, which is large groups, happens a lot at karaoke ;x But its up to the group to decide.

Guest njunnuity

everytime i see a lurker, im going to call your out.

XTE and almostover I SEE YOU LURKING RIGHT NOW

anyway 23, YOUR SO FREAKING OLD.

SIKEEEEEEEEEEEE I though you were going to say 30. there is this guy name Lee who came last time, he is 25(fb says that). you want him to come and keep you company? Luis is 20 so that isnt that big of a difference. Okay the biggest age difference might be 7 years and it would be probably be with me. Dont worry you dont have to talk to me since i "scare" you.

Yeah, I was one of the geezers last time, but I age well. Hahaha...or at least I like to think so. Didn't I suggest paintball last time? If you do that, I'll definitely go.

Guest QWERTY.

I would love to paintball, Last time i did that was like 3 years ago looool

but i think its too cold to do that right now

and yes it hurt, sometimes, even with all the gear

Guest njunnuity

Paintball so you can be a ninja and pwn all of us?! I've never been paintballing before D:

Will you come anyways Lee?

LOL...I've only played once but didn't hit anyone, so no worries cause I'm no sharpshooter. I did get shot in the face though, and yes, it hurt even with a mask on! It was a cheap, crappy mask though.

Pool and bowling aren't bad ideas either, but for a large group, bowling may be better.

It's still too far out for me to say whether or not I can go. When are you guys trying to do this? Around March or April?

everytime i see a lurker, im going to call your out.

XTE and almostover I SEE YOU LURKING RIGHT NOW

Haha, wow.. I guess it worked, huh?

Glad to see that there's a 20+ crowd around. Just moved to the area a few months ago on the MD/DC border after graduating. Anywhere interesting is fine, really, but karaoke? Probably need to visit a bar before that one.

Guest Siweonn

1.x0ny/son (MD)

2.helloimneil/ POKEMON MASTER NEIL (jen) (MD) probably anytime after 8pm

3.redmidnightwings/jenny (noVA) i'm anywhere between 6PM-2AM xD

4. hengod3/chris (NoVa) anytime, anyplace smile.gif

5. dtavob/Luis (nova) I'm usually on aim around 8pm-11ppm

6. xhoneylovee/Mai (NoVA) nighttime chats are better preferred except on tuesdays.

7. rawrchristinex/ christine (nova), on afterschool. 2pm -

8. daweonnx / daweon (nova) i'm on all day every dayyy. haha

9. effloresco22@gmail.com / steve (Va) im on always at night, and yes the whole thing is my sn including the @gmail.com

10. gnitromws / Mike (MD) I'm down for night time aim chats. Only day I'm not good is Tuesdays after 8pm due to having to record my podcast. Usually any other day from 5-10pm

11. hoonie0811/Johoon (NoVA) I guess I'll just add myself to the list. I just leave my computer signed in all day

12. x33endless / cecilia (cardboard box) - - i am online too much D:

13. it4ch189 / Aaron (NoVA) - all the time.

14. ichrispy - chrisjee (VA?)

15. the beasttttt / siweon (virginiaaa) - 24/7 hit me uppppppppppppppp

Guest njunnuity

Haha, wow.. I guess it worked, huh?

Glad to see that there's a 20+ crowd around. Just moved to the area a few months ago on the MD/DC border after graduating. Anywhere interesting is fine, really, but karaoke? Probably need to visit a bar before that one.

Hahaha...I hear ya on that one. Little liquid courage before embarrassing ourselves. The 21+ people can drink while everyone else sings...lol.

Hahaha...I hear ya on that one. Little liquid courage before embarrassing ourselves. The 21+ people can drink while everyone else sings...lol.

I'm always down for kicking back some beer. lol Maybe even some soju.

As for those saying paintball, no thanks on that idea. lol

Guest prosperitas

man im awful at bowling but i guess i don't mind, hmm im going to try and think of ideas where all of us can gel and get to know each other hmmm

Guest Tri Angle

carrotcake

WHAT?! NO!! I'm sad now, I wanted to visit the froyo place long ago because my friend mentioned how adorable the tiny chairs were, but booo!

prosperitas

hahah i suck at bowling too...but that's what i can remember from when i played in like 5th grade...my little brother barely tried and he got a better score D:

i feel like bowling might turn out to be the set plan, since it appears we might have a large group going. and yes, paintball sounds quite painful...

Guest carrotcake

Maybe no one wants you to go x0ny, :T.

I jay kay. But srsly, I need to request off in advanced too so should the poll be changed so we can vote on a date?

Maybe no one wants you to go x0ny, :T.

I jay kay. But srsly, I need to request off in advanced too so should the poll be changed so we can vote on a date?

I need to know a date as well since I work weekend shifts a lot. There's also an Ingrid Michaelson concert on march 20th I want to go to if we don't hold the meet then. So definitely gotta figure something out. :D

Archived