VA / DC/ (MD?) SPRING BREAK MEETUP

xChristineee

LOL, maybe I should've lied after all. jk.

if you're cool, then I'm cool so no biggie. age is just a number anyway! haha

QWERTY, what's your name btw? I could just make your nickname "jailbait," but still good to know. lol

Don't worry, I'll be more than happy to talk to you and I won't be the least bit intimidated, haha.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sHiN_sAiKo

YOU BETTER COME I CANT BE THE OLDEST IN THE GROUP D: hahahahah jk.

Seriously, though, come we have had way older ppl than you.

Guest carrotcake

Iunno, I think Johoon has a right to be afraid of me, I've been told that I'm mean because my first impression of meeting new people is a) groping them, B) punching them, or c) humping them ;/

Haha, just kidding. I'll probably be occupied the whole time with harassing qwerty, but you should still come. I'm 19 but I act like I'm 15 D: le sigh.

Guest QWERTY.

@J.Hoon: my name is Neil. sike it is Jennifer. loool jailbait is fine. its funny. see you should come everyone is very friendly :D

@luis: wait i think bishie might be the oldest in the group unless lee comes or both of you guys might be the same age. i cant remember

@mai: LMFAOOOOOOOOOO yea i think we should both just harass people through out the night looool. you should wear your pikachu stuff :B

@x0ny: LULZ your such a party pooper

usually we hold our annual Sakura Matsuri soompi meet at this time. I would rather hold it when that is going down, which is April 10th.

Also last weekend of March I will be in Boston for Pax East. Won't be home until the 30th.

Guest QWERTY.

ken-21 and Smiles_Giggles

I SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways yayy maybe my calling people out method is working. NEW PEOPLE YAYY!

@gnitro, this meet is our premeet so we wont be all awkward at the Sakura Matsuri. i mean if you cant come to this meet its not a big deal, but we hope to see you in DC then :)

@prosperitas, YAYYY NEW PERSON! add your sn in to the aim chat list :D

Guest prosperitas

1.x0ny/son

2.helloimneil/neil (MD) probably anytime after 8pm

3.redmidnightwings/jenny (noVA) i'm anywhere between 6PM-2AM xD

4. hengod3/chris (NoVa) anytime, anyplace smile.gif

5. dtavob/Luis (nova) I'm usually on aim around 8pm-11ppm

6. xhoneylovee/Mai (NoVA) nighttime chats are better preferred except on tuesdays.

7. rawrchristinex/ christine (nova), on afterschool. 2pm -

8. daweonnx / daweon (nova) i'm on all day every dayyy. haha

9. effloresco22@gmail.com / steve (Va) im on always at night, and yes the whole thing is my sn including the @gmail.com

1.x0ny/son

6. xhoneylovee/Mai (NoVA) nighttime chats are better preferred except on tuesdays.

9. effloresco22@gmail.com / steve (Va) im on always at night, and yes the whole thing is my sn including the @gmail.com

10. gnitromws / Mike (MD) I'm down for night time aim chats. Only day I'm not good is Tuesdays after 8pm due to having to record my podcast. Usually any other day from 5-10pm

1.x0ny/son

10. gnitromws / Mike (MD) I'm down for night time aim chats. Only day I'm not good is Tuesdays after 8pm due to having to record my podcast. Usually any other day from 5-10pm

11, hoonie0811/Johoon (NoVA) I guess I'll just add myself to the list. I just leave my computer signed in all day

btw, the above Mai is Mai Nguyen from GMU class of 2012, isn't it? hahahhaa People don't like you after they first meet you! You said it yourself LOL

Archived