VA / DC/ (MD?) SPRING BREAK MEETUP

xChristineee

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tri Angle

Oh! I'm all for this, I love meeting people around the area (VA).

I just googled spa world xD

It sounds from relaxing, but that's just me getting the feel from the background music.

I up for the Saturdays of March.

I actually like the idea of bowling...than again I haven't been bowling in forever -.-

There's a bowling alley, two karaoke places, and a shilla bakery close by to spa world. . .

So pretty much we can do anything you guys want if we do decide on spa world haha

And idk if I can go on saturday but i'll try

Spa world sounds like a load of fun. But I prefer somewhere that's easy to reach by metro. It's much more plausible for me transportation wise. And I'm up for just hanging out.

i dont think we should go shopping, thats dangerous for my wallet D:. besides we'll end up splitting cause the guys might not want to etc etc.

Guest quarter.life

i say either eat, karaoke, or bowling.

it's more group friendly.

because shopping would just cause every one to go to different stores and in the end it's not really a meet up.

same with spa world, i don't think every one would want to be in the same room together w.

or we could go to the museums in DC for whoever is interested in art or history -0-~

and the cherry blossom festival sounds good too!

Guest carrotcake

We've been meeting up for the past two years for the Cherry Blossom Street Festival (:

Its pretty hard to meet new people that way though because what normally happens is we meet up for the parade and then get split up at the actual street festival (some people want food, some people want games, some people want shopping, etc.) Then we lose some people, and whoever we have left we go eat lunch with (:

Its probably better if we create a meet up BEFORE the festival, get to know each other and then at the festival it won't be so awkward to try to get to know each other since its normally too hard to hear each other since its so loud.

BTW, I say nay to Tysons cause I work there and do not want to go there on my day off XD;;

yea, NRB+BBQ+Latenight hooligan/mischiefs. maybe ice skate? that should be more than enough

ooo where do you work! is it possible to get some discounts =D =D

Archived