can't add reply or post topic

Guest se7enn

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1stkorean said:

This simplifies matters alot. Glad I read this post instead of spending the whole night randomly attempting to solve the problem.

First off I would like to say I Do NOT like the remake of this forum.  In the past it was user friendly, and now, well I better not say.  I really wanted to post an image of T.O.P from Big Bang's lated release Monster which is S[ectacular and has had over 5½ Million views in just 4 days.  Since I see no way in posting it simply won't get posted for all to see and enjoy.

It is an Awesome picture of T.O.P.

sorry to hear. the controls for posting a photo on soompi are largely the same as before, so i can't see what the difference would be. if you think that there might be a bug, please PM me or email support@soompi.com. thanks!

@justfab new members haven't been able to post topics on soompi for many years. it's an anti-spam measure. hope you understand. however, as a regular member, you should now be able to post topics.

Guest omoaigo

Wah I can't find the place that lets me post a new topic... where is it located?

EDIT - Never mind, I now have full member status so I see it now. 

Guest babygirl17x

MisterX2k10 said: When am I not be a "mew member"?
I've made way more than 3 post, yet i still can't create a topic.
I need to asap! urgent advice needed with special attention lol

--edit--
nevermind. I reloged and it works =]

Guest babygirl17x

im sorry for double posting but im really confused because im new and dont know how to work this forum. in the beginning, it said 3 to start a new thread and i keep reading and it says 4, and then 5 and now 10? which one is it? eek!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Guys, I've run into a problem now too. I've written like 5-6 replies to a topic, more than 20 characters, but they disappear.
When I click post, they are there. If I refresh the page, they are gone. I can see them in my Profile page under Posts, yes.
But when I click on them, they take me to the page where they should be, but they are not there. Is this a bug or something?

The problem is fixed now, but the posts are still only visible on my Profile and not the actual thread. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know.

Guest pleiadian

Oh so its word limit aye? I made several posts with just under 20 characters and it did not work and i hope this post counts :)

Guest purpledrama

Please Help us Admnistrator help us with Lee Yeon Hee page we want to know why is no working her page. :((  :o3

Guest theknottyloft

I guess we need a specific answer in the number of post for each section. This would be my fifth post.

The same thing seems to be happening in the 'Incarnation of Money' post. Two people have replied (I got a notification), but their replies don't show there. Mine (those I mentioned in an above post) only showed up days later, at the page where I had originally made them.

You need to look into this, because not only does it stop users from participating in their threads, it also means we get a flood of unsuccessful messages afterwards. Plus, everyone moves on and the comments posted are not read, when they appear days later in previous pages.

Archived