can't add reply or post topic

Guest se7enn

Guest GhostWriter09

I'm having trouble posting at SNSD's thread also. I can't seem to find the Add Reply button/box.. Does anyone know why this is happening? My account is only 12 hours old and haven't posted anything yet. :(

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest neliets

I'm having trouble posting at SNSD's thread also. I can't seem to find the Add Reply button/box.. Does anyone know why this is happening? My account is only 12 hours old and haven't posted anything yet. :(

You need 10 posts to post in korean music section. I just had the very same question but I got my answer by reading few pages of this topic. ;D

Guest congthanhgiong

i just wanna test a post, hehe. don't know how to post youtube or link yet. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJnRm2LdCKo  >> why it doesn't show the link

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJnRm2LdCKo?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJnRm2LdCKo?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>  >> cannot embed youtube as well

Guest euro2azn

ok, i've been reading this thread wondering why couldn't post to the korean music section because i would love to be able to comment on a thread. so far i've read that you need 10 posts but what counts as 10 posts? do you need to comment on a random thread in the forums that you have access to or does the count include comments on articles?

also i was looking at the count of posts made and don't understand what counts as a content post.

Edit: o, i think i kind of answered one of my questions myself. i guess i do need to have 10 posts on different forums to be able to post in korean music.

I come here once in awhile to post..Is there a new rule for Korean Music? How come I can't post? Soompi is getting sucky day by day.

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE (Zestysoul @ Feb 11 2010, 07:15 AM) Ahh now I see why I can't make a topic.

New Topic? How? Everytime I want to post a new topic, it says that I don't have permission to do it. Whyyy?

I have the same question. I want to post on the SHINee official thread, but it says I do not have enough post. How do you get a enough post. Where do you post? Talk about Catch-22.:w00t:

Guest Blue_Butterfly

Thanks everyone for sharing info & discussion. I'm trying to understand all the rules.

I spent more than 10 hrs reading the rules, i mean 1-2 hrs a day but I've not clearly understood them yet. I'll work harder.

Guest HelloDreamer

I was wondering how come I cannot reply to the Korean Music section? Instead of the reply button, there is a red button that says closed. Thank you for answering.

Guest hikari_angel

So to post in the dbsk forum, i need to have at least ten post in the forum section? because i have 56 posts total and still can't post. i'm assuming it's because i only have two posts in forum section.

Guest glace.candy

I've been wondering this for months now XD

But....how is it possible to get 10 or 2 posts if you dont know where to post right xD

Archived