[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

Got a quick question: Did any of you who registered for KMF get a confirmation email? I can log on and such, but somehow I never got an email confirmation.

I already send them an email with this question, but so far no response from them :(

thanks!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest skim072

@EternalELF: thanks for calling ^^ and letting us know.

i think it's sort of ridiculous how they're selling tickets before announcing anyone.

they could have either waited later to sell tickets...

i know you're taking a huge risk buying tickets and not knowing who the A list groups are

but at least years before they announced a few groups prior to tickets sale.

::sigh:: it only makes me wonder....

do they have someone super big in store. or... they still don't have ppl confirmed yet?

either way... tickets are going on sale pretty soon ^_^

Guest Masugomi

@Masugomi

that's the idea I had too. i wanted to stay a bit longer though since i'm from the other side of the country and have never been to cali. wanted to make go see k town and the general sights. have you been there before?

Have not been to K-Town before... BUT i have been to LA it's fun. :]] I wanted to kinda see around there too. It's not often i get to be down there.

Guest IhEaRt0nLyU

Got a quick question: Did any of you who registered for KMF get a confirmation email? I can log on and such, but somehow I never got an email confirmation.

I already send them an email with this question, but so far no response from them :(

thanks!

i registed there before too, but didnt get a confirmation email and for some reason the page wont load....

Guest swirly-whirl

I've read back a few pages just to make sure it hasn't been answered recently, but thanks to misslisahhh for some of her info.

Can anyone provide some info on how their experience was when they bought tickets at the office?

Thanks so much!

Guest mcl0521

My friends and I are thinking of going for Ramp or Side seats. Can anyone tell me how the view was from there, and if you are allowed to purchase the tickets individually? I also saw someone post saying the computer selects your seats for you, is that true? D:

I know this question has been posited a few times, but I've gone through the thread and haven't really seen anyone answer it. Thanks! <3

Hwaiting!

i sat at ramp e seats. i bought two tickets on the starting day and u dont have to buy the whole thing lol.

the view is good, i thought ill be far from the stage too but i swear i was a finger away from hyun joong when he went to the extended stage. my friend actually shook hands with son ho young :)

and yeah the computer choose it for you. i was lucky and got the closest one.

here's my fancams from my seat last year:

I really think they need to change this policy. Last year was the first time I've seen people very unhappy with the artists line up.

yeah. i was really unhappy about the artist line up last year too.

got my hopes down. i was planning to go last year, but after seeing the artist list, i didnt feel like going anymore.

hopefully, the line up this year will be better. =]

this year, im gonna wait until at least half of the artist line up gets out before buying a ticket, because it would be a waste if they artists i want to come donw come.

Guest PattySayWah

Have not been to K-Town before... BUT i have been to LA it's fun. :]] I wanted to kinda see around there too. It's not often i get to be down there.

I've been to korea town a handful of times, it's great :D

The KoreaTown plaza is pretty much the official mall of KTown.

It has this store music-plaze with all the current KMusic CD's, Dramas, and my favorite part:

High quality posters!!

Also there are a lot of korean food places in KTPlaza, and there's even a market inside the mall, just like they have in korea (:

There's also a cute store I believe across from music-plaza that sells are sorts of stuff.

Some are over-priced, and some are reasonable.

There's a lot of stationary, plushies, bags, and Boys Over Flowers merchandise in that store.

But I gotta warn you, the shops in KTPlaza besides the music store, mini market, and food places are really expensive :\

I was about to buy a headband but it was $14!

Across from KTPlaza is one of those spa/steam places (:

There's a couple noraebang places(karaoke) as well.

You could also try google-ing other places to go in Korea Town

(:

Hope this helps for all LA visitors :D

Guest tabuzhidao

hi guys :) just wondering, does anyone know what that row is called? i really want it but i'm not even sure if that's for audience members like me.. & if it is, is it gb01 ? please & thanks<3

(sorry couldn't find a very good picture >_<)

1-2.jpg

Guest junpeep_

Does anyone want to split a 4 GB with me? My friend and I will be going and I'll (try to) buy a 4 set GB so that I can get tickets on Jan 30 but I only need 2. It'll be for face value because I don't want to be one of those people that sell tickets for way high later. PM me if you are interested!

me and my friend are interested :D

i can't PM you 'cuz for some reason i can't access my PMs. maybe i can email you?

does anymore knows how to updates your account on the site.... or do i have to call to update it... who is buying garden box and needed one more person... please email me at... hawj_hottie@hotmail.com or through soompi...and also if you still need an extra to split the room with or needed someone 21+ just email me or pm me...

hi guys :) just wondering, does anyone know what that row is called? i really want it but i'm not even sure if that's for audience members like me.. & if it is, is it gb01 ? please & thanks<3

[url= 1-2.jpg[/iurl]

don't quote me on this, but i'm pretty sure it's GB01 because the section in front of it has folded chairs and that's what pool circle consists of.

Guest coral2010

it looks like i can't go to hollywood bowl this year after all :(

none of my friends can make it as of right now

and my hope of my dad coming with me instead is slim because he might be returning to asia for work by the time the concert rolls around

so for the ppl going, have fun and good luck with ticket buying!!

i'll be spazzing a long when the concert approaches

Guest Masugomi

it looks like i can't go to hollywood bowl this year after all :(

none of my friends can make it as of right now

and my hope of my dad coming with me instead is slim because he might be returning to asia for work by the time the concert rolls around

so for the ppl going, have fun and good luck with ticket buying!!

i'll be spazzing a long when the concert approaches

'It's ok, you and me both. It seems like my options for ways down there are narrowed to Flying and Amtrak. Flying is way too much, and idk yet about amtrak.. *sigh* :/

Guest PattySayWah

Question:

Do you think it's worth buying 2 seats in Section E/D ($100) on Saturday?

Or will I have a chance of buying those tickets later on before the concert?

Guest Rhonda21

I was able to change my information by changing it on http://www.koreatimes.com/ but other people weren't able to log in for some reason so I'm not sure. I got an email confirmation from that too. I tried changing my password on KT website and it changed it on KMF website too so they should be linked.

Guest superstar`kiss

http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab2/tabuzhidao/1-2.jpg

That'll be GB01 and those center 4 boxes you've circled are 32, 41, 42, 51.

I was going to get box 32 last year but something happened and eventually ended up in pool seats anywho.

I'm sure they're open for anyone to purchase. But sometimes I think some boxes are reserved for sponsors. Not sure how that works and if it'll be like that this year.

G'luck getting trying to them! They're super, duper difficult to snatch.

Guest ellopauline

yeah. i was really unhappy about the artist line up last year too.

got my hopes down. i was planning to go last year, but after seeing the artist list, i didnt feel like going anymore.

hopefully, the line up this year will be better. =]

this year, im gonna wait until at least half of the artist line up gets out before buying a ticket, because it would be a waste if they artists i want to come donw come.

The artist line up better be really good this year, since its all secretive.

i hope they release it soon D;

Guest disonelady

okay i hope this helps...

lol from my experience of buying ticket online.. it's best if you have a map of the bowl print out with the seating and everything.. because when you buy the tickets, you'll select a row for example... Garden Row 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 etc.. then when you chose it you select either 4 or 6.. and then it gives you random seats For example Garden Row 1 Boxes 141- 1, 141-2, 141-3, 141-4...

you won't know where the seat is unless you loo0k at the map and see if that's what you want..

Last year i didn't have the map of the bowl printed out so i always had to look back and forth which was a major hassle... and plus remember you only HAVE 2Min to get the seats if you want it...

I Hope thiss helps out many.. lol and also....

sorrie if it makes no sense hopefully many understood it... lol

I have a feeling this year well be hard for me to get the garden box i want but hey i am fully prepare!

I've been to korea town a handful of times, it's great :D

The KoreaTown plaza is pretty much the official mall of KTown.

It has this store music-plaze with all the current KMusic CD's, Dramas, and my favorite part:

High quality posters!!

Also there are a lot of korean food places in KTPlaza, and there's even a market inside the mall, just like they have in korea (:

There's also a cute store I believe across from music-plaza that sells are sorts of stuff.

Some are over-priced, and some are reasonable.

There's a lot of stationary, plushies, bags, and Boys Over Flowers merchandise in that store.

But I gotta warn you, the shops in KTPlaza besides the music store, mini market, and food places are really expensive :\

I was about to buy a headband but it was $14!

Across from KTPlaza is one of those spa/steam places (:

There's a couple noraebang places(karaoke) as well.

You could also try google-ing other places to go in Korea Town

(:

Hope this helps for all LA visitors :D

is ktown far from the hollywood bowl area?... what's the easiest way to get there??

i wanna go see that store u talkin about.. ^^

Archived