[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

Guest xHoshi

Hello people going to Hollywood bowl~

I have just recently created a fan project for 2PM

Yes I am aware there is already one floating about.

But the more the merrier right!?!

Please click!

2PM FAN PROJECT

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest uknowbbeg

Ugh, can't they just announce Big Bang already..

Then everything will be better...

Agreed!! :P

They will soon.....cause we are V.I.P!

Guest ToMax Love

thanks to the khype account who posted all those links to songs of the older groups going.

now i finally have a reason to listen to new music : D

Guest punchmydreams

^ its not 2PM's first US performance

However it is their first HB performance ! !

my bad! i meant FIRST HB performance! forgot they did a JYP concert!!!!!!!

Guest IhEaRt0nLyU

It will be exactly 6:29PM for me (central time) based on my computer clock.

Wonder what they will show~

I agree. Hope they have some kind of update. I want another list of artists lol they always announce on the days I work so I have to stay up until 2AM...Wish they could announce on a day off.

Oh darnit Ill be at work when they open the page then. at least it's not 2am like usual haha

another quick question ^^;

for the hotel, is it okay to book it with one of those giftcards? (the visa/americanexpress/mastercard/etc. ones you can find at rite aid/CVS) or do we absolutely need a credit card? I'm turning 18 soon and i'm not going to open an account for a debit/credit card anytime soon so this might be my only option. Anyone booked the hotel this way?

My friend who booked our hotel used her debit card. hope this helps.

Hello people going to Hollywood bowl~

I have just recently created a fan project for 2PM

Yes I am aware there is already one floating about.

But the more the merrier right!?!

Please click!

2PM FAN PROJECT

it would be nice if all the 2pm projects got combined. the more the merrier! idk i think it would just be easier trying to get everyone together that way. i mean the people who still support them and all..

Guest May_t

I srsly needa see SHINee or f(x) show up on that list

or imma be super sad :(

yes, same here!!

same here!!!!

hopefully sm have somebody on the list!

other than snsd~

Guest findjunebug

whats up with http://www.koreanmusicfestival.com/ no more count down?? I wonder if that means the site is almost ready or if it means the site wont be up today?

Oh and really hoping for Brian Joo!!!!!! If he didn't get invited this year I'm going to be freaking out, he is mad loved and if they didn't invite him then it just shows how messed up KT can be sometimes.

Guest `J E N N | E

^ oh yeah i noticed that too. i hope it's because they're going to release it earlier and not later than the expected date/time <<

Guest Rhonda21

Well if it is still going by the countdown that was on there before there is still a little less than 2 hours left. But the countdown isn't on there now so I don't know.

Guest Wendy1430265887

What the heck is up with ktimes and taking down countdown timers?

They did that for the ticket sales to and they delayed that by a few hours.

Guest Yume_no_Miyavi

wth ! !! i was so excited only to find

the counter gone and it still says official website coming soon

on a side note GB06 is up for sale

Guest superstar`kiss

whats up with http://www.koreanmusicfestival.com/ no more count down?? I wonder if that means the site is almost ready or if it means the site wont be up today?

Oh and really hoping for Brian Joo!!!!!! If he didn't get invited this year I'm going to be freaking out, he is mad loved and if they didn't invite him then it just shows how messed up KT can be sometimes.

Seriously, I'm praying for Brian. Better yet, they should invite Hwanhee too, since they both had album releases and promotions not too long ago.

I guess they couldn't finish the site in time of the countdown..that's not good. o_O

Guest Rhonda21

Well if the site doesn't change in the next 5 minutes then they are behind~

EDIT: Epic fail...can't even finish their website in the time they first said. Why do they even put countdowns/timers when they end up taking longer.

Guest B-I-GtotheBang

For everyone worried about all of the artists showing up that they don't necessarily know or care about, I guarantee that despite your initial reactions you will have a blast at the concert and want to stay for every artist! :D

Concerts are so full of energy and excitement, and just being part of the crowd is an adventure in itself. I recently went to this big Christian Music concert "Winter Jam" with some friends and family and even though I have never even heard the music and am not a proclaimed fan of the genre, I had an absolute blast at the concert!

Fear not! Just attending such a momentous cultural event makes the trip worth it in its entirety.

Guest IhEaRt0nLyU

maybe thats why they took the counters down because they knew they wouldn't finish in time. what a bummer i was looking foward to seeing what the new site looked like too!

MAN! I was so looking forward to it, tooo! Don't they release all the artists when the website is finished :( .

Hecka got my hopes up for nothing! I wonder if it's still going to come up todayy?

p.s. so i'm guessing SS501 won't be coming because their comeback is set for may first ? :( so sad, they were on somewhere down for my wishlist of artists.

Archived