More Than...One Sided Love :P

Guest oksusu

I sang a couple songs out of bordum. Of course another gumi song...I think I sang about half the songs on her album already. ^^;;; The other is more than words. I learned this song through my brother. It's like one of his fav. songs. I hear it at least once if I'm in his car. Hopefully I got the song right though (I have a bad memory -_-)... SOUNDCLICK

are u fulawar??

lol sounds like her

OMG. What a fake! How dare you take fulawar's songs and say they're yours!

Where's Johnny? BAN THIS PERSON!

LOL. I was kidding. Oksusu IS fulawar. You have a brother? I didn't know.

The song sounds good. I like uhh.. whoever's voice this is O_o . The previous post in this thread has made me confused O_O haha. Well, to whoever this belongs to. They sing really well.

Khannarii: Thanks for listening. :D

wenwen: no I'm just her evil stalker... :P kidding. Yeah it's me.

JUJU bar: For a sec I was like huh? Is this not julia? So in truth, you're the imposter. Johnny get her! But you know what the funniest thing about it is, none of the songs here are in any of my other soundclick. So how could I take them huh? Yeah I have one brother...older and a real pain in the butt.

KoreanBreaker: Thanks. Sorry you got confused. This is fulawar is that helps even a little.

Archived