[drama 2006] Queen Of The Game 게임의 여왕

Guest xosandy

Guest mochi_chan

I am so addicted with this drama now....

Finally I can watched it till episode 6 (without sub). The shows really make me crazy over . Really appreciated to this drama's big fans espicially shirley, autuymnrain, Luv, sparklinghugs and the others who give the best effort to sharing download links, pictures and translations. Please dont feel boring to share this drama with us.... :D

HWAITING LADIES !!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you aroma for all the caps and shirley for the translation :wub:

Some new pictures...

3yt7.jpg

*fainting* i like this new hairstyle ..i was abit disturbed with his corporate gel hairsyle ...and that why i prefer it when he come out of the shower hairstyle kekke ...

is LBY on good terms with the writer ! or something ! how can she get so many kissess in less then 10 esp ! :ph34r: *jealous bimbo shirley complaining *

in esp 6 ..when eun seol ..was trying to break off with shin jeon ...he told her ..my weakness ..is you !

.sigh i was also thinking the same thing .. ".shin jeon ..you are my weakness "

HWAITING LADIES !!!!

lol have not seem that word for a while .~ hwaiting ..........

.sigh why do they have to make jjm look so dang good in here .!!

oh ..i come across this on sbs english site !! ..HE GOing to want to even marry her ! :unsure:

source : http://global.sbs.co.kr/America/AboutSBSPr..._id=V0000329546

Kang Jae-ho caused the death of Shin-jeon's father when Shin-jeon (actor Joo Jin-mo) was a young boy. Ever since his father's death, Shin-jeon thought about getting revenge. After studying abroad in America, Shin-jeon is hired by an American investment firm and is promoted to the position of branch head of their Korean office.

In his plot to get revenge, Shin-jeon intentionally approaches Eun-seol, who is Kang Jae-ho's daughter, and uses his charm to win her heart. but Shin-jeon finds himself falling in love with Eun-seol as he gets to know her better. and decides to forgive her dad. As Shin-jeon plans to marry Eun-seol and settle down with her in marital bliss, Eun-seol finds out that Shin-jeon approached her on purpose to get revenge on her father. Angry at being betrayed, Eun-seol begins to devise a plot to turn the tables around on Shin-jeon...

===

i dun know why but somehow i got a feeling mr kang and shin jeon's mother .hm...might be more then the cause of her husband death ..who knows mr kang might have loved her before .or something ..lol .now that will be complicated .

Thank you shirley...wow...English site...that's so cool...hehe...

Finally we know it'll have 20 episodes...hehe..

I found this picture there :)

Img0402_20061206141815.jpg

Thank you daisii, mochi_chan, autuymnrain and everyone for saying "Thank you"...it means a lot to me.

It's so nice to feel appreciated...makes me feel like I'm doing something worthwhile with my time.

I am soooo glad that more people are joining us now.. I knew it.. who can resist JJM's charms? I've been soooo busy trying to push the subs for this serie that I barely have time to dream & rant about JJM's hotness.. I loveeeee his new hair.. "Mr. Helicopter Man" is back.. lol.. and I know.. what's up with all the kisses? I bet you LBY totally NG' on purpose.. how can that kissing in the church scene took 4 hours to film? geeze.. lol.. haha.. i know i know.. i'll stop.

thank you shirley for the spot translations.. *muah*.. and thank you to my lovely sister for all the new pix & contributions to this drama.. my obsession too.. lol

I have to agree.. the chinese subbing group is amazing.. but i hope people will also be considerate and support WITH S2 too since we're working sooo hard on the english subs.

i haven't seen ep 5 and 6 yet.. still saving the eps till i have time to marathon both..hehe..

but i can't believe that LBY got 3 kisses already? just within 6 eps? :o

she's one lucky girl to have played Eun Sol.

qofthegamebanner2bd9.jpg

EPISODE 3 HARDSUBBED - AVAILABLE HERE * UPLOADING*

CREDITS:

Main Translators: iluxxx, hot_saranghae

Spot Translators: purpletiger86, sparklinghugs

Timer: roujin

Editor & Final QC: ay_link

Encoder: upikepik

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

EPISODE 4- SUN

Main Translator: iluxxx

Spot Translators: asiandreamer117, purpletiger86

Timer: ltrang

Editor/QC: ay_link

EPISODE 3 HARDSUBBED - AVAILABLE HERE * UPLOADING*

CREDITS:

EPISODE 4- SUN

Main Translator: iluxxx

Spot Translators: asiandreamer117, purpletiger86

Timer: ltrang

Editor/QC: ay_link

Thank thank thank . I'm waiting sub day by day ^ ^

WITHS2 getting efficient day by day.. kudos for releasing the subs so fast! :D

anywayz..i watched ep 5. this ep wasn't as captivating as the previous eps, but im dying to see when ES will discover SJ's plot. for now, SJ still has the burning grudge on ES's dad.. so yeah..

*thanks, Em! ^^ muah~*

Episode 3 hardsubbed is now available @ WITHS2CB ^^

queenbnio0.jpg

*beautiful banner by roujin*

EPISODE 3 HARDSUBBED

CREDITS:

AVAILABLE NOW @ WITHS2CB

Screen caps:

queenofthegamee03ekorhdad1.th.jpg queenofthegamee03ekorhdon2.th.jpg queenofthegamee03ekorhddp9.th.jpg

queenofthegamee03ekorhdma3.th.jpg queenofthegamee03ekorhdfo8.th.jpg queenofthegamee03ekorhdkh7.th.jpg

queenofthegamee03ekorhdzw6.th.jpg queenofthegamee03ekorhdzv4.th.jpg queenofthegamee03ekorhdjc2.th.jpg

NOTE:

Torrent will be uploaded on SATURDAY 12/9.

Please do NOT make any torrent as it will be uploaded eventually.

Thanks! ^^

Guest jayja61

anybody please help me, I am quite new to these all stuffs of downloading, I have been trying to download and watch the episode those you put in this board but I could not open it.

I am a new fan of JJM& LBY and would like to watch the episodes, please ..please help.

Thank you.......

Guest krnsweetiexox

heyy i was wonderin why i cant reach the news and media links at all...is it just my computer or others as well?

besides that i saw ep.1 and i have a feeling this is gonna be a good drama =] thanks for creating a forum for this drama :)

Archived