[drama 2006] Queen Of The Game 게임의 여왕

Guest xosandy

kiss the rain. dear.. you are absolutely wonderful.. anxiously waiting for more beautiful creations so i can pick and stare.... lol * so greedy*.. *hugs*

thank you Luv for all the caps.. *i'm going insane.. thanking my own sister in the thread*.. lol

Jo.. you're my new soulmate.. how can u know me so well.. haha.. i know.. I laugh like a kid when ES gets jealous.. I can understand her childish actions.. cuz if Chase is my man.. i would totally try to keep him away from all those women too.. especially that lawyer friend of his.. hahaha.. ES is childish.. but she's in love.. so she can be a cute fool.. she pouts way too much though.. * okay okay.. i won't find faults with her - i'll accept the fact that she's with Chase for now- *sigh*

I know what you mean about a cliche storyline.. but as I'm telling everyone.. I'm deeply embarrassed as I could care less about all those cliches since i want to see my JJM acting out all those fantasies.. lol.. like the perfect boyfriend.. one that only exists in k-drama.. hhahaha

but oh boy.. JJM has such intense look.. seriously.. I've said it before.. but that man.. really fits the phrase.. " If Looks Could Kill and Words Could Heal" cuz really.. how can anyone say doubt what he says? he looks at you soooo intensely.. and his voice.. so deep & sexy.. man.. i think i would definitely want believe him even though i know that he was lying.. hehe.. Sometimes when i see his "mean" look.. i want to say.. noooo.. smile.. don't look like that.. you are more adorable when you smile.

Jo.. you have to tell me when you finish episode 4.. so we can discuss the "seduction scene"... omg.. that brave ES.. she's totally claiming him.. lol.. he's super duper sweet too.. I'm still soooo frustrated with ES at the end of episode 4 though.. She deserved that slap by the lawyer girl.. and we can sense that Chase is wavering.. and he's in the hospital.. poor dear.. * cries*.. ( my gosh.. gotta stop all these bimbo talk) before I scare off everyone.

okay.. and you know i'm obsessed when I stayed at work for an extra 45 minutes to wait for sendspace to finish upload the LQ of episode 4.. ehhee.. here it is :)

Name: Qee[n].0f.the.G[@]me Ep.4.asf

Size: 155MB

Description: queen of the game 4

The download link is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ehl9fn

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ yeap yeap..i can understand ES's foolish actions. She's just trying hard to guard her man. if i were ES, i'd stick to Chase any time any where.. hahah..:lol: that'd scare off Chase instead huh? :lol:

i love JJM's intense stares and glares.. haha.. *it rhymes eh* He stares at ES as if she's the only one for him, but the minute ES turns away, his viscious glares come out.. the revenge plot still burning hot inside him. i thnk things will definitely change in ep 4.. saw the preview, and he's already telling God not to 4give him for his sins.. he's already fallen for ES, but he knows ES will not 4give him if she knew. gosh..when i think of ES paying him back in future, i get goosebumps. ci dun wan Chase to get hurt or cry...:tears:

and dear soulmate, dun worry... your bimbo talks will only lure more lovers into the thread.. no worries.. i'm 100% sure everyone will fall for Chase's charms..:wub:

sure..i will get back to discuss about ep 4 with all of ya here.. saw the preview.. and im shocked! hahhaa..suddenly ES's showing her bold side..:w00t:

*yay* wave to all my dearest WITH S2 members.. family to the rescue, eh? lol.. * muah*.. i knew i can always count on you guys to keep me company.. yay!!! let's have a reunion in here.. i'm sure soon many people will catch onto JJM's charms and will know what they're missing.. *totally*.. ahhaha

I'm making Luv take extra JJM's caps to just to lure people in.. hopefully it will work.. lol.. kiss the rain.. dear.. when u have time.. I need new JJM's avatar & banner.. lol.. * wink wink*.. gotta promote this to the max.. I'm sure people won't mind an extra JJM banner.. lol!!!

Jo dear.. seriously.. I'm so embarrassed.. lol.. feel like i'm this lovestruck teenager.. lol.. must be the amazing scenaries of NZ & romantic atmosphere of episode 1 that totally sealed it for me.. now.. JJM is like icing on the cake .. wait.. no.. he's the cake.. hahaha.. I hope he won't be too mean.. cuz he's still oh- so- lovable now .. hehe.. ok.. enough ranting about JJM.. back to the plot.. * concentrating hard*.. is LBY's dad sick? does he has some kind of cancer? why was he so against JJM dating LBY? just because of the business deal? will come back with more "valid" questions soon.. :P..

how come you wont there when we were at the height of our jjm bimbo craze ~! MILY! U CANNOT TAKE MY CAKE AWAY!! [ i think i already watch almost 95% of the movies and dramas he has on his list you know .!! i even finished the angry face of the youth one very old drama ..lol ..but it was pretty good one actually ..:) i got some priority ...] .....he completely the reason why i am watching this !! ..technically the plot is the subplot ..he the main ingredient !!! :ph34r:

lol u know jjm has a theme song .Close to you by carpenters .! ..everytime i see him appear the tune of this song will appaer .! u go and read the lyrics and u will know why that song is perfect for him

the storyplot not only cliched ..it really as er .amazing sometimes ..

i almost fall off my chair when i saw in esp 2 how he monitor her ! I mean wow er i rubbed my eyes and thought did i or didnt i saw an image of a moving eun so on HIS LAPTOP ! when he is USA and she is IN KOREA!!! .....who the hell think of such stuff @@..!! ..

[...seriously ..to confess ..though i think LBY is really very pretty girl .but somehow she just dun really get into the role as much as i want her too ..maybe it is too fast to judge her with 2 esp viewing .....i hope that feeling wil improve ..as the esp progress .if the plot goes as it should then er..she got quite a bit to handle ..soon .... ]

Jo.. you have to tell me when you finish episode 4.. so we can discuss the "seduction scene"... omg.. that brave ES.. she's totally claiming him.. lol.. he's super duper sweet too.. I'm still soooo frustrated with ES at the end of episode 4 though.. She deserved that slap by the lawyer girl.. and we can sense that Chase is wavering.. and he's in the hospital.. poor dear.. * cries*.. ( my gosh.. gotta stop all these bimbo talk) before I scare off everyone.

SEDUCTION!!!! and how can my chase landed up in hospital ... WHO DID THAT TO HIM !!!

okay i got to catch up with this drama .though bimbo shirley feel hard to discuss when you talk about jjm .because i only want to drool on him that all that is on my mind ...lol ......

shirley dear.. don't even get me started.. LBY ( I mean ES disappoints me greatly).. i was like... boooooo.. look what she did to my Chase.. okay.. accidents happen.. but still.. she almost killed my Chase... what's up with her stupid love me/ love me not game.. geeze... seeing him in that hospital.. *sigh*.. but the seduction scene.. I couldn't help but laugh.. ES is adorable.. very cute.. we can see how innocent she is ( even after a beer :lol: ).. and omg.. he read her the newspaper and put her to sleep.. and he was such a gentleman.. sleeping on the hard & cold sofa.. awwwww... so shirley dear.. hurry up and catch up.. u know i'm waiting for you.. what happened to my other buddy? bella.. AG.. you guys are MIA.. tsk tsk.. !!!!!!

wait.. i see bella.. lol.. *wave wave*

shirley dear.. don't even get me started.. LBY ( I mean ES disappoints me greatly).. i was like... boooooo.. look what she did to my Chase.. okay.. accidents happen.. but still.. she almost killed my Chase... what's up with her stupid love me/ love me not game.. geeze... seeing him in that hospital.. *sigh*.. but the seduction scene.. I couldn't help but laugh.. ES is adorable.. very cute.. we can see how innocent she is ( even after a beer :lol: ).. and omg.. he read her the newspaper and put her to sleep.. and he was such a gentleman.. sleeping on the hard & cold sofa.. awwwww... so shirley dear.. hurry up and catch up.. u know i'm waiting for you.. what happened to my other buddy? bella.. AG.. you guys are MIA.. tsk tsk.. !!!!!!

wait.. i see bella.. lol.. *wave wave*

read the newspaper to put her to sleep .!!@@@ .. that day we were talking about this bool sae writer .that is one thing she excel in .and that is to create such ...scenes that had you eating out of her hands because it is so hardcore romantic stuff you find in romance novels ....!!!! i shall never forget that chessy line she give eric ..lol .* .did you smell anything burning ....*

* is my heart * hahaha that was like one of the top ten cheesy lines of kdrama ..

okay now u get me jealous ! i will give him the phone book. ..that is one thick book he can read to me in his sexy voice !! ..lol ..ahhhh he such a gentleman .i can already imagine him ..doing just that .dun you want to die watching him being so charming that you can forgive anything that he is planning ...!! ....

..okieeeeeee .!! ....zooom to watch . but can only do it later toniteeee .....but mily you are bad you know ..now i cant work with the image of him reading phonebook to me to put me to sleep ... :lol:

episode 5 preview.. will come back with the translations asap- will bug sandy now.. lol

Episode 5- my poor Chase is lying helplessly in the hospital :tears:

엠블란스에 실려가는 신전(주진모). 그 소식을 들은 필서(최준용)와 주원(김수현)은 제주도로 급히 날아가는데 이성을 잃은 주원이 은설의 뺨을 올려 붙인다. 신전은 퇴원 후 제주도 어느 성당에서 은설에게 성스러운 고백을 하는데..... 키스를 나누는 두 사람, 눈물 범벅이 된다. 비젼 본사로부터 철수하라는 명을 받은 주원(김수현)은 신전을 찾아가 정말 강재호 회장(한진희)과 커넥션이 있냐며 다그쳐 묻는데...

look at all the fans of JJM in korea.. lol

2006116115310617e2ik3.jpg

even his co-stars are flirting with him.. *frown*.. ahhaha

200611693610aa27bfz5.jpg

sweetest gesture ever- this first pix is for shirley & jo :)

ec9984ec84b110c74abbb3.jpg

not only ES.. I will now think of this man every single time I listen to Midnight Blue .. lol

01021107246sb7.jpg

I guess he's torn between ES & his love for us bimbos..

sj211239f7rj6.jpg

and what is she thinking???? *sigh*

es2115a564ze6.jpg

episode 5 preview.. will come back with the translations asap- will bug sandy now.. lol

Episode 5- my poor Chase is lying helplessly in the hospital :tears:

엠블란스에 실려가는 신전(주진모). 그 소식을 들은 필서(최준용)와 주원(김수현)은 제주도로 급히 날아가는데 이성을 잃은 주원이 은설의 뺨을 올려 붙인다. 신전은 퇴원 후 제주도 어느 성당에서 은설에게 성스러운 고백을 하는데..... 키스를 나누는 두 사람, 눈물 범벅이 된다. 비젼 본사로부터 철수하라는 명을 받은 주원(김수현)은 신전을 찾아가 정말 강재호 회장(한진희)과 커넥션이 있냐며 다그쳐 묻는데...

ShinJeon is taken by the ambulance. Hearing this news, both PilSuh and JooWon immediately rushes to Jeju Island. Being irrational, JooWon slaps EunSeol's face. After leaving the hospital, ShinJeon makes a divine/holy proposal to EunSeol...Exchanging a kiss with each other, they shed tears. JooWon recieves an order to withdraw from the vision company. She finds ShinJeon and asks him if he really has some kind of connection with Kang JaeHo.

thank you sandy dear.. *muah*.. and they're comparing the hotness of all the shower scenes. in the current series... omg.. our JJM wins hands down!!!!

20061127054119c26esn4.jpg

well.. Novemeber is almost over.. but this calendar is still nice :)

0311d2bd8hs0.jpg

Lee ShinJeon aka Chase

Doesn't get inspired by seeing beautiful things! Doesn't shed tears when seeing something sad! Making right or wrong decisions isn't important! Revenge is the only thing I'm waiting for to happen!

Early-Mid 30's, Leader of America's 10th vision investment company

Loses a father at the age of 9 because of Kang JaeHo, ShinJeon lives a thornbush-like life. To make a revenge, he comes back to Korea as a Korean Chief CEO for Vision Investment company. He intends to wreck Kang JaeHo's hotel in bits and pieces while giving pain to his daughter Kang EunSeol. That is why he is purposely making a move on EunSeol. His plan was to break up with EunSeol after revenging on Kang JaeHo, but he falls in love with his enemy's daughter.

Kang Eun-Seol

Seems like I've helped you with your revenge! That's right, you revenged! However, you made a foul revenge! Love as an excuse, I'll payback the price you used on me!

Late-Mid 20's, Interior Designer.

Though her mother died while giving birth, her father took care of her with much love. Innocence? Overly cheerful? Positively active? Always affirmative? Though she is open-hearted, she treasures and yearn for her mother inside her heart. Being raised without a mother, her father's hotel is a precious memory to her. She has fallen in love with a man named ShinJeon without knowing that he purposely made a move on her for revenge. She later finds about the revenge. Feeling betrayed, a game of revenge begins.

Park Joo-Won

If I didn't have the confidence to love, I wouldn't have started! Want me to teach you one thing!?..I don't start a losing game!

Has a easy-going and cool personality. Met ShinJeon while studying aboard at a law school. They meet each other as a friend and as a business partner. She is confident/certain that she is the one and only woman to ShinJeon. She knows that ShinJeon meets EunSeol once in a while, but doesn't take their relationship so importantly. And she believes that ShinJeon is being used to save EunSeol's hotel.

i just finished ep3....

JJH is smouldering hot....he looks so cute with his hair ruffled up, looks good wet too.

they say your instinctive responses are the truest ones...

so it just shows SJ loves ES too when...

SJ dashes in to save ES's mother's ashes in the burning temple or when he jammed breaks with his hand across her in front to avoid hitting her father's car

ceyes00003209bj0.jpg

ceyes00003215mn0.jpg

ceyes00003282ba8.jpg

ceyes00003285yv9.jpg

ceyes00003291hp5.jpg

ceyes00003314hs5.jpg

ceyes00003334ax5.jpg

ceyes00003345tm9.jpg

ceyes00003366gf1.jpg

ceyes00003371az6.jpg

ceyes00003373rh9.jpg

ceyes00003382gb1.jpg

ceyes00003384ud9.jpg

ceyes00003386hq5.jpg

End of episode 4.

Some pictures from the preview...

ceyes00003402lg8.jpg

ceyes00003404nl3.jpg

ceyes00003405ol6.jpg

ceyes00003415lg7.jpg

ceyes00003418yq3.jpg

ceyes00003424fo1.jpg

ceyes00003425et3.jpg

ceyes00003429yr2.jpg

ceyes00003432rh5.jpg

Oh...I forgot to talk about the book that both of them read from episode 1...

The title of the book is Zero-Sum Game....in these type of game...only one person can win.

Oh...the book is not real...hehe...they just made it up :)

An excerpt from Wikipedia:

Zero-sum describes a situation in which a participant's gain or loss is exactly balanced by the losses or gains of the other participant(s). It is so named because when the total gains of the participants are added up, and the total losses are subtracted, they will sum to zero. Chess and Go are examples of a zero-sum game - it is impossible for both players to win. Zero-sum is a special case of a more general constant sum where the benefits and losses to all players sum to the same value.

this is coming from a guy... but that is cute. haha. some off screen romance? hah know some girls in here dont want to here that though.

anyways, right now i like pilsuh's character. his story seems sad also and maybe hes just a good actor but i like the way he looks at eunseol. that sounds strange but thats what i thought.

still havent seen episode 4 so thanks for all the pics Luv ^_^ cant wait til eunseol finds out about shinjeon. and that information of the book is interesting. wikipedia is my best friend (when doing homework lol).

Guest asiandreamer117

Emily has no idea what a fire she has unleashed in my heart for Queen of the Game.

:w00t: I have gone completely crazy.

I went insane at the end of episode four.

I will die if this doesn't become a happy ending, because like Emily, I AM CRAZY MAD AT THAT GIRL FOR WHAT SHE DID TO POOR CHASE.. :tears: but yeah, I can't help but admit that she's adorable when she's mad... I still have to stand on the side of the girl because it's in my best interest that they get together happily in the end...

GAHHH... he's such a hottie... reading the newspaper... :rolleyes: hehe.. and the way she stared at him while he did it was pretty adorable too.. :P

I LOVE THIS SHOWWWW.. *swoons*

EPISODE 2 ENGLISH SUB

*BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2*

Translator: Sparklinghugs

Spot Translator: purpletiger86 & asiandreamer117

Timer: roujin

Editor: autuymnrain

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

Thank you so much . Have just watched episode 4 . I love this film so so much. Waiting for next episode esspcially when I saw the kiss scene in the church . So romatic :x

Archived