[Drama 2010] Still, Marry Me / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여ì

Guest purpleZ

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i think SY's character little bit unrealistic since i can't see her doubtfulness about their (MJ &SY) relationship, i supposed women in her position will feel unsecured right? :P she even didn't make a distance with MJ when she knew she likes him, she only avoided him when she knew about the bet.

i like the instrumental song that always played almost in every episode,but it's not include in the list of the OST, anyone know?

Guest purpleZ

well i think SY's character little bit unrealistic since i can't see her doubtfulness about their (MJ &SY) relationship, i supposed women in her position will feel unsecured right? :P she even didn't make a distance with MJ when she knew she likes him, she only avoided him when she knew about the bet.

i like the instrumental song that always played almost in every episode,but it's not include in the list of the OST, anyone know?

SY feels something for MJ and she's attracted to him. So she wasn't planning to keep her distance. She started to avoid him because she knew about the bet and thought he's faking everything. To avoid being a laughable stock, she step out it.

Which instrumental song do you mean? Which scenes? A few instrumental songs are not included in the OST. I myself like the funky one that's usually played when MJ and SY are together. Like when MJ dragged SY to the ice skating rink in episode 6.

BTW, can I add how cute SY runs ;)

ep6.jpg

hello...i've been here before but i feel like talking abt ep 8 - i missed a lot of this one due to bad internet connection so thank you Luv for the screencaps.. (i kept it on different window just to savour them, kekekekeke) and purpleZ for filling up the gaps

i absolutely love how it goes so far - cos i find the writing realistic... (cud it be why it's not gaining much love, rating-wise?)

i love PJH's potrayal of SY - i was a bit bothered by the hair at first (like, awww, please go comb yr hair 'neatly' at once) but that's very minor. reading from Dramabean's ep 6's recap of how she like her age - well, i can relate to the statement well eventho i opt out for marriage & kids, i still hv friends who are still pursuing their career. oh, how i envy them..

not that they all have a MJ in their live (err, i almost hv one, not half as hot as Kim Bum tho, lol.. ) and yes, i did have a SW hence i understand and accepted his character. guys in their 30s (no matter how successful we perceive them), hv their own insecurities too.. that's why they act like a jerk sometimes (or most of the time).. and no, i did not marry my SW, thank god...

the one that hit home the most is SY's work - cos i spent some years in a TV station, i know what it's like.. when SY cried in the ladies after the encounter with the boss (i cried too) ..

as for the friends - Bu-ki.. she's cool, isn't she? as for Da-jung.. I'm glad my friends are not that silly, hehehe..

well this is fiction after all.. we're halfway there. i forseen at most an open ending.

for SY to commit to MJ, well, it's not that easy (in any cultural, Asian especially), no matter how the heart is willing, the obstacles are there. MJ's age & his (in)experience makes it leasier for him to embrace SY as a person. hopefully before we come to that, we'll have both of them in a happily (insert whatever appropriate adjective) relationship before they go separate ways.. (i hope i'm wrong)

abt the SoEul shipper not happy with TWWSWTM's pairing - well, i wish them to grow up.. here Kim Bum is showing much potential as compared to BoF. they should be happy that he has a chance to prove his capability.

until the next ep - i hope it's not being preempted (like WUAS) or anything...

Guest Prettynoona

Hi Everyone! Does anyone know why when I try to access viikki, that it said translator only in your area. I living California, and I can't understand why i can't get access to it. If anyone have a password or access number I can have to access, I would really appreciated it

Really hoping this couple will last regardless of age difference, and this drama will make people open their eyes, to seeyou can't help who you fall in love with. Especially if they are younger or older then you. I believe MJ and SY compliment each other nicely.

Disappointed to hear about Kim Bum fans not liking his new role, but to me who loved him in BOF, he's revolving as an actor, and I like that he can move on from BOF and try new things. That's what makes a great actor.

PurpleZ, thanks for sharing their hotness with us.

Guest epixeltwin

Hi Everyone! Does anyone know why when I try to access viikki, that it said translator only in your area. I living California, and I can't understand why i can't get access to it. If anyone have a password or access number I can have to access, I would really appreciated it

Really hoping this couple will last regardless of age difference, and this drama will make people open their eyes, to seeyou can't help who you fall in love with. Especially if they are younger or older then you. I believe MJ and SY compliment each other nicely.

Disappointed to hear about Kim Bum fans not liking his new role, but to me who loved him in BOF, he's revolving as an actor, and I like that he can move on from BOF and try new things. That's what makes a great actor.

PurpleZ, thanks for sharing their hotness with us.

if you read what it says on ViiKii, it's that the copyright holders (so the TV channel airing the drama in Korea...) are withholding it until march 3rd. So actually they will release it on ViiKii in about 2 weeks. It's already SUBBED on ViiKii because segmenters & subbers have access to it, but it isn't released for the public to watch. So you will just have to wait a bit. Just take it as a delay between Korea airing time and ViiKii. Just like you'd have an even longer delay, perhaps months or years, if it aired on Crunchyroll and/or DramaFever

now about the drama-- haven't actually started it yet

I'm starting this drama now and I have great hopes for it!!! ... I really hope Kim Bum won't disappoint me. It was kinda sad that Dream flopped with the ratings (and from what I can gather this doesn't have crazy ratings either... oh drat). But still going to try it anyways I think the premise is interesting although unoriginal. But when has a Korean drama premise EVER been original?

I'd also like to give a big shoutout to Cute Girl who's putting all these torrent links on Box, it's really awesome.

also...Drama threads on soompi are usually bad enough but this one... gosh..so hard to read, I've never seen SO MANY pictures and SUCH HUGE ONES....I think some of you might go overboard :P

Guest soda-addict

just want to add myself as one of the fans of this show. and sad that the rating is not as high as i want it to be.

newaiz, just want to add my thoughts on this. HMJ might be inexperienced becoz of his age but he is quite a sensitive guy and it shows on how he cares for SY. i think he knows how his father behave outside of his marriage and that affects how MJ acts around other people.

he was supposed to be a playboy right? but i dont see any girls hanging around him all the time, there may be fans, yes, but no one is clinging to him like a girlfriend. another one that strike me as well is when there were these fangirls who gave him flowers, if he was a jerk/playboy or something, he would have flirted with them, instead he gave them an advice to study hard....in my book, that's more points to him :)

add to that, his bandmates seems to treat him with respect, so that could mean he is a responsible guy. or im just really blinded and want to see him as a perfect guy :D

newaiz, im wondering how HMJ and the doctor guy (sorry, im not really into names :D) became friends?

i'm with irenns that the ending might be open-ended. although the cougar thing (hehe) is becoming a fad nowadays, it is still frowned upon especially in Asia. people will immediately assume that the girl is rich and serves as a Sugar Mommy (a woman who provides for her lover) and that there must be something wrong with her not to be able to get a man same age as her. huh, the inhumanity of double standard :D

as i posted in another forum, i foresee a lot of heartaches towards the latter part of the series, hopefully im wrong, and that the writers keep the light-hearted tone of this series. there are many series out there that already breaks our heart when watching it, let's not add one more on that pile :D

newaiz, let me thank again cutegirl for the torrent links and to withs2 subs for the wonderful subs,

Guest caffienejunkie

Why, hallo everyone! *lurker here*

*cries tears of joy* Thank you so much. It's unbelievable how attached I've become to this drama. It's gotten to the point where I'm constantly refreshing the WithS2 subtitle status page to see if there are updates. It's been such a long time since I've fallen in love with a drama this deeply--I just love every single character. They're all so refreshing. And MJ and the main character are so adorable together! I've been struggling not to skip through future episodes without subs in order to see the cute scenes with the two of them. Urgh.

So thank you thank you thank you!!! This bodes ill for that paper I have to write tomorrow... maybe added incentive?xP

just want to add myself as one of the fans of this show. and sad that the rating is not as high as i want it to be.

newaiz, just want to add my thoughts on this. HMJ might be inexperienced becoz of his age but he is quite a sensitive guy and it shows on how he cares for SY. i think he knows how his father behave outside of his marriage and that affects how MJ acts around other people.

he was supposed to be a playboy right? but i dont see any girls hanging around him all the time, there may be fans, yes, but no one is clinging to him like a girlfriend. another one that strike me as well is when there were these fangirls who gave him flowers, if he was a jerk/playboy or something, he would have flirted with them, instead he gave them an advice to study hard....in my book, that's more points to him :)

add to that, his bandmates seems to treat him with respect, so that could mean he is a responsible guy. or im just really blinded and want to see him as a perfect guy :D

newaiz, im wondering how HMJ and the doctor guy (sorry, im not really into names :D) became friends?

i'm with irenns that the ending might be open-ended. although the cougar thing (hehe) is becoming a fad nowadays, it is still frowned upon especially in Asia. people will immediately assume that the girl is rich and serves as a Sugar Mommy (a woman who provides for her lover) and that there must be something wrong with her not to be able to get a man same age as her. huh, the inhumanity of double standard :D

as i posted in another forum, i foresee a lot of heartaches towards the latter part of the series, hopefully im wrong, and that the writers keep the light-hearted tone of this series. there are many series out there that already breaks our heart when watching it, let's not add one more on that pile :D

newaiz, let me thank again cutegirl for the torrent links and to withs2 subs for the wonderful subs,

hi soda-addict..

welcome to the thread (on behalf of the resident shippers here.. ) i noticed this is your maiden post ;) good observation on MJ's character.. his character is more fleshed out here IMO as compared to BoF (i nvr watched his anywhere else except that awesome disaster)

already read girlfriday's recap on ep7 at Dramabeans - thoroughly enjoyed it. then i hopped over to YT and watched the preview .. (Kim Bum can really pull off the silver hair, should be good for some fanfic's poster..)

thank you for sharing all the wonderful stuff, pepps ... i'm so looking forward to ep9 tomorrow..

Guest soda-addict

thanks irenns for the welcome. i was planning to post a long time ago but can't find the fast reply button. apparently after signing up i forgot to activate my username :D

to caffeinjunkie, hear hear! one of my internet tab is exclusively dedicated to the update of withs2 subs, and every now and then i refresh it just to check if the subs are already out :)

to ayumi57, thanks for the subs :w00t: ! hope it works fine with my copy of epi 6-8. if you do finish epi 9 and 10 and other episodes after that, dont be shy to share it with us hehe :D and let me say my thanks again!

i just started reading dramabeans and at first got weirded out for reading the episode almost scene by scene :D but now im okay with it, but will still try to avoid it until i finished watching the episode by myself. :D

the caps for epi9 are something to tease me more to watch it immediately after i downloaded the file. sigh....is it possible to have epi9-16 aired in one go? :D

seriously, this show is making me obssessed again with kdrama!

Guest purpleZ

OMG! Thanks! I'm going to rewatch now with subs :D

Episode 7 recap at Dramabeans!

Thanks for the update. I'm reading it now :D Will be back for more.

Thanks for the link of preview episode 9. Can't wait for tomorrow! Awww, sweet moments of MJ-SY. Think SY is not mad at him anymore.

Archived