Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

Guest asmaraseo

chingus, I've finally managed to buy in guk's last song album! <:-P <:-P <:-P
but then i must wait for my sister come back from japan in august! buuu...such a long way to get his album. but its def worth the wait and the saving of course haha i hope in guk receive my love :x :x :x

hongkong event? waaa...more pics n vids  then haha

its not a hongkong event, this was last week whem he filmed in vietnam. after finishing up he went to japan for the 2nd part of promotion

just that he seems to have flown from vietnam to hk then to korea then to japan (must gave been so tiring!!)

asmara_angie_7bd1 said: chingus, I've finally managed to buy in guk's last song album! <:-P <:-P <:-P
but then i must wait for my sister come back from japan in august! buuu...such a long way to get his album. but its def worth the wait and the saving of course haha i hope in guk receive my love :x :x :x

hongkong event? waaa...more pics n vids  then haha

cecilia said: its not a hongkong event, this was last week whem he filmed in vietnam. after finishing up he went to japan for the 2nd part of promotion just that he seems to have flown from vietnam to hk then to korea then to japan (must gave been so tiring!!)

@seungshinl.. did you have join somekind of blog Welcome! Seo In Guk by Blogging 101 (Blogging University). Im sorry if i was uncorrect or to dare asking you bout this in this forum? or you made it by you? sorry again for being anxious.its about SIG in English. ThanksAn old one, but still nice to watch! Engsub.

Noena-NauliNoer said: @seungshinl.. did you have join somekind of blog Welcome! Seo In Guk by Blogging 101 (Blogging University). Im sorry if i was uncorrect or to dare asking you bout this in this forum? or you made it by you? sorry again for being anxious.its about SIG in English. ThanksAn old one, but still nice to watch! Engsub.[video deleted]

hi! Anybody knows about this blog...? So who is your favorite 1987 actor? http://dramatroll.net/post/107013896144/dramaland-actors-born-in-1987-that-we-love-and vote for our Guk :D enjoy listening to Seo In Guk - Collection The Best Songs - 2014 Vol 2: http://youtu.be/hA2Pkuggv3Q

Guest phi3nk

It's Sunday, and rainy day... gotten flu since yesterday. hope you are being well and not getting sick like me... :-S
i need my addictive drugs, and here's what i found,

http://youtu.be/wylGI8QpA-E

Hello chingus:
I've been going insane today creating social media accounts for our Blog........
A lot more difficult than they should be because I need to separate them from my personal accounts.  Facebook, tumblr and wordpress make it almost impossible to have a totally separate accounts.
Anyway, this is only a small thing but I want to post this Korean SIG fan blog address.
http://seoinguk.hompee.com

It's in Korean but when you open it the webpage plays three songs in a row from SIG's latest Japanese Album including the Last Song, the fan song and one cheerful one (don't know the name :) .
I have it bookmarked and open the page as a separate tab whenever I get on my computer.  It's nice and convenient.  When it's done, I just refresh the page and it plays again :) and again :) and again)..............

• Like 1

Guest phi3nk

@Noena-NauliNoer , it's look like we sync each other hahaha.....

@seungshinl , glad i'm not the only one who kept refreshing that page. just wanna hear his new songs since my order still on the way. i think i'm going to insane either, but with different reason,coz when i'm frustrated i always ended by singing Gukkie's songs in my bathroom, bedroom, anywhere, everywhere, everytime, haha... seriously...

i also didn't know that the king's face will be broadcast in March in Japan if i didn't watch that video. So he went to Japan to promoted TKF also? Triple job then. First, promoted his new album, then promoted No Breathing and then The King Face. Were the other casts go to Japan doing promoted too? No Breathing casts and TKF casts, i mean... just wondering, coz i just following In Guk's thread and it seems he's getting busy with the stuffs.

@phi3nk‌ @seungshinl‌ ..it's bcoz i feel the same way either.. feel like i need something new from SIG, need a new thing. Just dont know what. Every middle of night i usually wakes up then start to explore google n utube to find something new bout him,no need the newest one at least. And it's really troublesome for me. When i fond nothing, begin to feel losing in. Sometimes i feel i need to take a break from a moment to relax and refresh my "crazy mind" of him, still can't. OMG, what else can I do? #-o
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

그 사진 수단은 무엇인가??:P
I tried to find the latest news, but it is difficult because all in Korean.
This is associated with the celebration of the birthday of 10000? From 23rd October 1987 to 8th March 2015?;)) (i guess)
Eeeem.. so interesting! He's got many loves from his fans..(sorry if i was wrong):-jEmbedded image permalink

And i think one of our friend had just make teaser offering Seo In Guk 10000th bday..Eemmm8->
I got the one! Check this out!

Seo In Guk Gallery Gallery 162 people participated, 329 count weave messageMarch 9, 2015 Seo In Guk was born 10,000 days celebration event video messageIn Guk the trestle was born 10000 days ..Wow!! Daebak!!:x
I start with my PC with bored and hopeless, but now i feel verrrry happy...Let me present a flower for you..4eb487d259ec80e40be1c917b407051c.jpg
Plz be health and success always.. God always Bless you.. amien.[-O<
Nite guys.

• Like 1

Noena-NauliNoer said: @phi3nk‌ @seungshinl‌ ..it's bcoz i feel the same way either.. feel like i need something new from SIG, need a new thing. Just dont know what. Every middle of night i usually wakes up then start to explore google n utube to find something new bout him,no need the newest one at least. And it's really troublesome for me. When i fond nothing, begin to feel losing in. Sometimes i feel i need to take a break from a moment to relax and refresh my "crazy mind" of him, still can't. OMG, what else can I do? #-o

• Like 1

Guest phi3nk

when i read an article which translated by @seungshinl about Guk's relationship with his father, i remember this video. so touching when he said saranghamnida, and his dad reaction was so cool. Awwww.... 

and his parents watched his perform (just a glimpse, around 10.50) showing us their support to their only son. and LOL at his arm cloth. it was embarrassing moment at some people, but he managed it well.

Happy 10.000 days In Guk-ssi , and always be the best son to your parents.

phi3nk said: when i read an article which translated by @seungshinl about Guk's relationship with his father, i remember this video. so touching when he said saranghamnida, and his dad reaction was so cool. Awwww.... 

and his parents watched his perform (just a glimpse, around 10.50) showing us their support to their only son. and LOL at his arm cloth. it was embarrassing moment at some people, but he managed it well.
  • Like 1