Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

@Noena-NauliNoer‌ , noona, he will get near youuu.... although maybe hundreds kilometers, :P , but send him my loooovvveee sweeetttt heart through the air... :x

Wow.. really??? @seungshinl..aa

Borneo?? Which Borneo, i live in Borneo, West Borneo... orrr.. maybe he's going Malaysia, coz it's also Borneo (Sarawak Sabah).. my mind getting mess now.

YEs, @ituaku, may i guess that u're living same country as me? Hehehe if I was right it might be coz i guessed ur meaning name, I'm sorry if I was wrong.

@phi3nk‌ .. if that's true, hopefully I can get him from where I live.. hahaha

God, plz give me a chance to meet him [-O<

Lol ;;)

No no hes not going to borneo, its an indochina special so hes going to cambodia, vietnam etc. The PD who shot the Borneo special is going to bw taking charge this time round as well.

I came to say..that ill be in cambodia for the first 2 weeks of march...hahahaha

Was planning to go to japan end of feb but time didnt matcj so i decided to go to cambodia instead...lollllll

Would be great to meet him but not putting my hopes on it...haha just nice to be in the same country/area as him

Noena-NauliNoer said: Wow.. really??? @seungshinl..aa Borneo?? Which Borneo, i live in Borneo, West Borneo... orrr.. maybe he's going Malaysia, coz it's also Borneo (Sarawak Sabah).. my mind getting mess now. YEs, @ituaku, may i guess that u're living same country as me? Hehehe if I was right it might be coz i guessed ur meaning name, I'm sorry if I was wrong. @phi3nk‌ .. if that's true, hopefully I can get him from where I live.. hahaha God, plz give me a chance to meet him [-O< Lol ;;)

• Like 1

cecilia said: No no hes not going to borneo, its an indochina special so hes going to cambodia, vietnam etc. The PD who shot the Borneo special is going to bw taking charge this time round as well. I came to say..that ill be in cambodia for the first 2 weeks of march...hahahaha Was planning to go to japan end of feb but time didnt matcj so i decided to go to cambodia instead...lollllll Would be great to meet him but not putting my hopes on it...haha just nice to be in the same country/area as him

• Like 1

Noena-NauliNoer said: Wow.. really??? @seungshinl..aa Borneo?? Which Borneo, i live in Borneo, West Borneo... orrr.. maybe he's going Malaysia, coz it's also Borneo (Sarawak Sabah).. my mind getting mess now. YEs, @ituaku, may i guess that u're living same country as me? Hehehe if I was right it might be coz i guessed ur meaning name, I'm sorry if I was wrong. @phi3nk‌ .. if that's true, hopefully I can get him from where I live.. hahaha God, plz give me a chance to meet him [-O< Lol ;;)

• Like 1

Im sure u guys know who kim byung man is

Park jung chul was the actor who played the coach (at the school) in No breathing

Ryu dam is another gagman

Im ji yeon is the actress from the movie "obsessed" (the movie with sog seung heon)

Jang soo won is ex member of legendary 90s boyband Sechkies

Im indeed looking forward to this, hes wanted to go to a desert island so this is kind of similar?? Haha except its goig to be very tough

Ive never watched the program myself but its bascially a jungle survival program so there might be stuff like eating bugs, raw meat (i read in one epsode they were eating a bat?) etc

Hah i still cant get over the fact we might be in the same country at the same time lol

• Like 1

Wow, Soompi Chingus, I had no idea so many of you lived in Borneo.  OMG.  I'm sorry to get your hopes up with the info.  You can blame it on my husband who made me turn off the computer so we can watch the movie !  I had to promise him for having spent so much time on this thread lately ;)

• Like 1

cecilia said:

jennelyoung88

said:

@seungshinl @cecilia and to others who translate nomu nomu kamsahamnida :)  Hope you will not get tired of translating for us who cant understand korean language..keke..i really appreciate it :) >:D< You are a big help for us :) To ALL Thank you for all the informations :)
Question: I just know Fate and Last Song that sig composed, do you know any other songs that he composed? And do you have english translation of Fate and his japanesse songs like everlasting love,only one,deep inside my heart,mou aenakute etc..Thank you very much:)

• Like 1

Wow, Soompi Chingus, I had no idea so many of you lived in Borneo.  OMG.  I'm sorry to get your hopes up with the info.  You can blame it on my husband who made me turn off the computer so we can watch the movie !  I had to promise him for having spent so much time on this thread lately

;)

We apologize stealing your time with your hubby. And i'm full of thanks for your efforts as one of translator that this thread have. Hope both of you enjoying this day with sweet moments together. :x

So they are going to indochina?? Cecilia, you are so lucky going to the same country and maybe in the same time with them.

Envyyyyy....

Wow, nomu daebak!! I have many chingus from same island and same country..

@seungshinl‌ its okay..genchanaseo (*can't write the right latin of Korea) :P

My tongue can spell the Korea but my hand can't write, hahaha

Bcoz of the news, i can't stop shaking my hands from my smartphone, lol

cecilia said: Im sure u guys know who kim byung man is Park jung chul was the actor who played the coach (at the school) in No breathing Ryu dam is another gagman Im ji yeon is the actress from the movie "obsessed" (the movie with sog seung heon) Jang soo won is ex member of legendary 90s boyband Sechkies Im indeed looking forward to this, hes wanted to go to a desert island so this is kind of similar?? Haha except its goig to be very tough Ive never watched the program myself but its bascially a jungle survival program so there might be stuff like eating bugs, raw meat (i read in one epsode they were eating a bat?) etc Hah i still cant get over the fact we might be in the same country at the same time lol

phi3nk said:

Wow, Soompi Chingus, I had no idea so many of you lived in Borneo.  OMG.  I'm sorry to get your hopes up with the info.  You can blame it on my husband who made me turn off the computer so we can watch the movie !  I had to promise him for having spent so much time on this thread lately

;)

• Like 1

A very nice 'goodbye to the King's Face' fan video.  It's made entirely of behind the scene shots so lots of funny whimsical shots and lots and lots of Seo In Guk.
There is no language throughout except at the very beginning:
. from a preview with SIG's voice "the one who will be a Joseon King has to have the King's Face"
. 'On November 6, 2014 the KBS Special Drama announced its entrance with the Teaser that pulled at our heartstrings'.
And at the very end where there are three different screens with Korean on them:
. 'to all associated with this, a job very well done...you've worked very hard'
. 'Meeting the King's Face made me very happy this winter'
. 'looking at the faces of the King's Face team I see a great fortune ahead for you, the King's Face royal subjects have been very happy.  Thank you very much'.
  • Like 1

seungshinl said: Noena-NauliNoer said: Yaa @seungshinl aa.. enamored or enamoured?? Hahaha Yes she did, she just suddenly felt into SIG spell of Noonas.. Happy Valentine's Day everyone... Just Let Our Hearts Continue to Love Uri Gukkie Forever and ever... Saranghae Gukkie aa.. The Spell of "SARANGHAMIDA" just like love that won't never turns off.

• Like 1

It's been a very slow news time on Naver.  Other than articles about Seo In Guk joining "Law of the Jungle" there is not much. Happy Resting everyone.
Oh Yes, just one more article of note.  That Seo In Guk has been firmly established as a 'two track star' meaning, he is now rightful a singer and an actor not one or the other.  They are calling him a 'singing-actor'.  
It says that since beginning his acting career in Love Rain he has built up his credentials as an actor and transitioned successfully from the cable (Reply 1997 and the KHSS) to the main network (Master's Sun and the King's Face).  
It also says that in the King's Face he has left a strong impression and now he is considered a 'reliable actor' by the audience.
The article also mentions that he is traveling to Japan for concerts later this month and that his popularity as a singer has been rising as well.
http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20150213/69647614/1
wJeVrOM.jpg

• Like 1